Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live (34289 Views)

Biker Arrives His Wedding In Style (Photo, Video) / Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) / Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by NewsWorthy247(f): 5:51am On Nov 21, 2017
Vieneese Stanton’s boyfriend proposed to her earlier this year and the couple was planning on getting married in April 2018.

She wanted to make sure that her whole family could be in attendance at the wedding especially her dad. Sadly, her dad has been diagnosed with leukemia and has been receiving chemotherapy.

Doctors told Vieneese and her family that her dad may not be able to hold on much longer. “The doctors have given him only a few weeks to live,” the bride said on Facebook. That’s when she made the decision to scrap any plan of getting married in April and have her wedding in her dad’s hospital.

She wanted to do it as a surprise for her dad and he had no idea what was going on until everyone got to the hospital. The bride credits the amazing staff at the hospital for helping her pull off the wedding.

Vieneese Stanton wanted to make sure that her dad would be present at her wedding.

“We have both dreamed of him walking me down the aisle to my groom,” she wrote on Facebook.

But with her dad’s deteriorating health, Vieneese wasn’t sure if he’d make it to her planned 2018 wedding.

Instead of waiting, the bride surprised her dad by having her wedding in his hospital.

“The doctors have given him only a few weeks to live so with the help of an AMAZING nurse team we were able to have a surprise wedding for my dad so he could attend,” she wrote on Facebook.

Family and friends came to her dad’s hospital and shared in the bride and groom’s special moment.

Even though it was such short notice, the bride knew it was the right thing to do.

“This was one of the best moments of my life,” she wrote on Facebook. “This man has raised me since I was 3 years old and now I get the chance to be there for him.”

Instead of having a wedding in April 2018, Vieneese and her groom moved the date up to November 2017 so that her dad could take part.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/beautiful-lady-holds-surprise-wedding.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by NewsWorthy247(f): 5:53am On Nov 21, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by adajoe555: 5:57am On Nov 21, 2017
What a world, your dad will be proud of you even when he die. this is so sad

114 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by influenz: 5:58am On Nov 21, 2017
Good one

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by NewsWorthy247(f): 6:01am On Nov 21, 2017
mykel25:
Space bookers Nairaland limited...

7 Likes

Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by mykel25(m): 6:03am On Nov 21, 2017
NewsWorthy247:

Space bookers Nairaland limited...

Haba just now

Monitoring spirits of nairaland I HAIL O

I want to use this post to officially swear for the MOD that brought down the first comment which I have edited to d comment necessary.... Your glory shall be brought down the way you brought down my post.... If you no ban me for life e no go better for you... Useless fool... How much Seun Dey pay you ...bastard..just MOD role Urr doing like president....i ll stop visiting this site... There re many sites that offer better services...

Oya check my signature you need it

20 Likes

Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by NewsWorthy247(f): 6:08am On Nov 21, 2017
mykel25:

Haba just now
Monitoring spirits of nairaland I HAIL O

Oya check my signature you need it
Ion't own a ride yet.. Very soon cool

7 Likes

Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by pointblank247(m): 6:12am On Nov 21, 2017
painfully lovely

6 Likes

Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by spyg1(m): 6:16am On Nov 21, 2017
I just remember Karl Ikeme.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by DOUBLEWAHALA: 6:25am On Nov 21, 2017
maybe her dad once said to her "with this your character no man will ever marry you"

trust women even if her father has passed on she will still drag her fathers corpse to the wedding

what if ' if her father is in hell fire will she host her wedding there?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 21, 2017
shocked

More lovely as this could have been.

This lady is a great disappointment to her father at his last days and her family as a whole.

This so called husband was hired just to make his father happy.

How could you have brought a husband with a Medusa styled hair to your ailing father?

I hope this marriage lasts because this man doesn't look like a responsible Esposo.
Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by ismail4sure: 7:00am On Nov 21, 2017
hun
Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by eaglez(m): 8:34am On Nov 21, 2017
God bless you vieneese for identifying with your father even in his unkempt attire,if it was to be some funny people, they will deny him,the moral is always show off and publicly appreciate your parents regardless of your social status.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by miqos02(m): 10:16am On Nov 21, 2017
The dad is a RAIDER ?

Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by Evablizin(f): 10:16am On Nov 21, 2017
embarassed

This is so sweet. HML to pretty daughter of a lovely dad.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by NwaAmaikpe: 10:16am On Nov 21, 2017
shocked

Very thoughtful yet very counter productive.

This shock/suprise will trigger a rise in her dad's blood pressure and he may not live up to the said 2weeks.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by RapportNaija(m): 10:16am On Nov 21, 2017
Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by Edopesin: 10:17am On Nov 21, 2017

7 Likes

Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by ThinkWISELY(m): 10:18am On Nov 21, 2017
OrestesDante:
shocked

This lady is a great disappointment to his father at his last days and her family as a whole.

How could you have brought a husband with a Medusa styled hair to your ailing father?

I hope this marriage lasts because this man doesn't look like a responsible Esposo.

Shut up!, yeye dey smell!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by MhizzAJ(f): 10:19am On Nov 21, 2017
Awwww
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by HealthWealthy(m): 10:19am On Nov 21, 2017
The papa even get swag sef

He looks like a gangster in the first photo grin
Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by correctguy101(m): 10:19am On Nov 21, 2017
She wants to give the man heart attack? Which kain shocked wedding be dis angry
Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 21, 2017
OrestesDante:
shocked

This lady is a great disappointment to his father at his last days and her family as a whole.

you that bab low cut are u normal?

7 Likes

Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by LuvU2: 10:21am On Nov 21, 2017
embarassedembarassed

1 Like

Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by Henitan24(f): 10:21am On Nov 21, 2017
She wanna make me cry...
embarassed

Happy married life dear

4 Likes

Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by miqos02(m): 10:22am On Nov 21, 2017
Edopesin:

Hell is real ooo
for you?
Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by amunkita(m): 10:23am On Nov 21, 2017
The man would certainly die in peace

OR

Live additional weeks/months...

1 Like

Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 21, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
maybe her dad once said to her "with this your character no man will ever marry you"

trust women even if her father has passed on she will still drag her fathers corpse to the wedding

what if ' if her father is in hell fire will she host her wedding there?

You are a sad person. Its either you heartless or you're looking for shock reaction for your comments, but you are a sad person. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live by Enugufirstson(m): 10:26am On Nov 21, 2017
OrestesDante:
shocked

Trust me u can't be like NwaAmaikpe

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Wed In Style In The US. See Their Cute Photos / New Way Of Spraying Money In Nigeria / Interior Decorator Disrupts A Wedding Reception Over Nonpayment Of Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.