Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court (32337 Views)

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks "Would Lai Mohammed Be Alive Today If The Death.. / Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by meethumb: 8:32am On Nov 21, 2017
Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe has told the Abuja federal high court that he can't produced someone tagged as a member of terrorist organisation, in the person of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Recall that Senator Abaribe was one of the three persons that stood surety for the ‘missing’ leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Kanu's whereabouts was still unknown since the men of the Nigerian army invaded his home in Umuahia, Abia State capital.

Following his disappearance, Kanu who was supposed to appear in court in the proceeding of his trial was absent, which led the trial judge, Justice Binta Nyako to order his sureties, Abaribe and two others to appear and explain the whereabouts of someone they signed surety for.

However, Abaribe had blamed the army for invading Kanu's home, thereby led to Kanu's disappearance.

Abaribe who appeared in court yesterday in the trial proceeding of Kanu, urged the trial Justice Binta Nyako of the Federal High Court in Abuja to compel the Chief of Army Staff, Lt-Gen. Tukur Buratai to pay N10million to him for the psychological trauma he has gone through following extra-judicial self-help actions of the Army he said led to Kanu’s disappearance.

This is as the lawmaker had on October 17 prayed the court to revoke the undertaking he took on behalf of Kanu and discharge him as a surety in the matter.

He told the court that the Nigerian Army had in the course of military operations in Abia State from September 11, visited Kanu’s residence, adding that it was reported in the media that there was shooting and fracas during the visit.

He said: ”Kanu has not been seen again nor reached on phone by the applicant, neither is he reported in any news media as seen by any person, nor made any statement on any issue.”

Abaribe told the court that he “lacks capacity to produce a person stated by the 1st Respondent to be a member of a terrorist organisation, or any person whom the 1st Respondent is reported to be interested in his whereabouts including the aftermath of the military operations in Abia state which commenced about 11th September, 2017.”

Specifically, Abaribe is praying the court for, “An order of this honourable court discharging the applicant as surety of the 1st/2nd respondent, and discharging the recognizance entered into by the applicant, and to discharge the applicant from the entire incidence of the bail of Nnamdi Kanu- the 1st defendant/2nd respondent in charge No. FHC/Abj/CR/383/2015: Federal Republic of Nigeria v Nnamdi Kanu, Chidiebere Onwudiwe, Benjamin Madubugwu, David Nwawisi.”

However, following a counter-affidavit that was filed by the federal government, Justice Nyako maintained that Abaribe must firstly produce Kanu before he could be allowed to withdraw as a surety in the case.

Meanwhile, the matter could not proceed as scheduled on Monday owing to absence of the trial Judge who however directed the court registrar to give the parties December 5 return date.

Source: https://abacityblog.com/2017/11/can-produce-person-labeled-terrorist-abaribe-asks-court.html

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by Afriifa(m): 8:36am On Nov 21, 2017
Just here to read assholes fighting over businesses of retards

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by achi4u(m): 8:51am On Nov 21, 2017
N10 million is even small self, let the army who tag Kanu a terrorist produce him with their gun.

Nonsense country.

170 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 21, 2017
Dts serious
Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:29am On Nov 21, 2017
In a lawless country, it is a crime to be law-abiding.

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by funlord(m): 10:32am On Nov 21, 2017
They said produce an idiotic terrorist piglet and not a person! Don't get it twisted senator aba surety..... grin

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by ofai: 11:29am On Nov 21, 2017
funlord:

They said produce an idiotic terrorist piglet and not a person! Don't get is twisted senator aba surety..... grin

As usual....cowardly rant. Obscure sense from an obscure country

190 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by ofai: 11:30am On Nov 21, 2017
Abaribe sir, don't mind the cowardly army. They are zombies. They won't understand.

109 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by funlord(m): 11:47am On Nov 21, 2017
ofai:

[s]As usual....cowardly rant. Obscure sense from an obscure country
[/s]

Carry that your pained t square shaped skull and go and cry in the corner of your dinghy room son! Your pain gladdens me! grin

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by ofai: 11:57am On Nov 21, 2017
funlord:
[/s]

Carry that your pained t square shaped skull and go and cry in the corner of your dinghy room son! Your pain gladdens me! grin

Keep concealing your own pain and cowardice.

139 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by BlowBack: 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2017
Only in Nigeria will the security forces brutalize innocent defenseless civilians then tag them as terrorist and then rush to court to compel the relatives of the dead to pay for the cost of the bullets used in killing their loved ones.

It is truly an owerllian world will live in under the Islam fascist APC

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by Joephat(m): 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
Nigeria Nigeria

In the idiots habitat, idiots live more cordially and responsibly than what we have in this country.

9 Likes

Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by yarimo(m): 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
Senator ABARIBE I wish am close to you while making this useless statement on nigeria army, So ABARIBE when you went to bail NNAMDI KANU you don't know he is a terrorist abi? Justice BINTA NYAKO please ABARIBE must produce terrorist NNAMDI KANU before you he likes it or not.

31 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by Agimor(m): 1:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
Gobe
Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2017
This is a better argument.

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by magoo10(m): 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2017
Why are people finding it difficult to understand this fact.
Kanu have not been seen since his house was invaded, next thing you ask his sureties to provide him. How dumb

The judiciary is making a mess of herself and just reading out an already written script .

133 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by vedaxcool(m): 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2017
grin grin Abaribe is a classic example why being too foolish is not good. U knew cownu was accused of something as serious as treason yet you still went ahead and bailed because of your idiotic tribalism and opportunism of the most pathetic form without any written guarantee from him to behave for once like a normal human being .

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by vedaxcool(m): 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2017
[s]
ofai:

I don't blame you because your brain capacity is lower than my phone memory card.

Only in Nigeria that KANU is tagged a terrorist.
[/s]

Shettap tell your biafra courts to declare him otherwise. ... oh wait your useless fictional country exist only in cownu rape filled dream which offcourse is worthless inconsequential.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by ofai: 6:25pm On Nov 21, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Shettap tell your biafra courts to declare him otherwise. ... oh wait your useless fictional country exist only in cownu rape filled dream which offcourse is worthless inconsequential.

Worthless e-noise

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by vedaxcool(m): 6:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
[s]
ofai:

Worthless e-noise
[/s]

grin grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by ofai: 6:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin

Your reverse psychology aint working.

Pele... cheesy

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by Agentsmith002: 7:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
funlord:

They said produce an idiotic terrorist piglet and not a person! Don't get is twisted senator aba surety..... grin
. whisker face yorugba demon talking

anumanu

46 Likes

Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by Duru1(m): 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
For a constituted court of law to even insinuate the instance of telling a surety to produce a defender branded as terrorist and tempered by the plaintiff, federal government of Nigeria, shows the depth of lawlessness Nigeria has fallen.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
Abaribe should pursue this matter all the way to the Supreme Court if necessary

The Nigerian Army by invading Kanu’s residence showed contempt of court process

Abaribe can not at this stage be responsible for Kanu whereabouts. High court judges tend to rule according to the highest bidder in some cases but I have faith in the Supreme Court

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by Kufie(m): 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
I wonder angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by Boyooosa(m): 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2017
Na who I go ask?

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by Joephat(m): 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2017
I have come to understand that equating Nigeria to Animals without being specific is a great insult to animals who had formed and who has a well organized system of Government with a working Castes or social classes.

For Instance: Termites

Winged female and male Termites will continue to fly around until they have grown and decide to make babes. The very moment they Met, they will loose their wings and come down to establish their Colony.

You can not establish a Colony without attaining a particular quality or Age. The couple will be Called a Queen and a King respectively. In the colony, they will start to make babies and the babies will grow taking up their Roles.

The Colony Castes are divided into three, Thats; The Queen and the king(Executives) Proletariat (Workers) and The Soldiers.

Their functions are categorically stipulated, the Executives are the head, the workers are in charge of building and expanding the colony, whereas, the Soldiers protect the Colony against external aggression..

Now, look clearly and tell me, if is not an insult to Compare Nigeria with Termites Colony.

Nigeria, a Country, that the head is Certificateless and without any good leadership quality. A country that cannot provide jobs for her willing workers. A country that uses her Soldiers to kill her citizens instead of protecting them against external aggression.

Please, if you're equating Nigeria with Animals, be specific bcz it will be an insult to some Animals

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by HelpMeJesus(m): 8:25pm On Nov 21, 2017
honestly speaking, the fg under Buhari is a mess. Buhari and his attorney general are really making mockery of Nigeria in the committee of nations.

Buhari deserved been called the dullard nairalanders used to call him.

I am an orphan in need of help !

19 Likes

Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by Toeyoursea(m): 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2017
Senator ABARIBE, how can you stand as surety for a person labelled Terrorist by the court. Face your warrant oga. undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency / Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 / Amaechi, Yahaya Bello Flag Off Dredging Of River Niger Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.