Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture (63150 Views)

Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) / Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women / “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by Royalfurnitures: 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
Enjoy my guy ,but remember to invest for the future.
In 1990 Shina peters built a mansion with his #20million and Jim Ovia started Zenith bank with his own #20million also..Today compare both

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by jonadaft: 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2017
JUDE IS THE BASTARD EVIL BETWEEN THEM

FUCKING PARASITE

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by Pidginwhisper: 12:40pm On Nov 21, 2017
Keneking:
Where is EFCC sef?
No go hustle undecided dey form whistle blower wey go land you for Yabaleft undecided

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by Azam101: 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ya Allah pick my call!
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by kokomaster3d: 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
Peter no get talent except to dey show his cars, house, 6 packs etc for social media.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by joenor(m): 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
Abeg make them come together. Happy for you both sharp.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by Dsena(f): 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
It's not the same house,their mansions are identical and yes they are neighbors but they stay in different houses
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by Mkolayinka(m): 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
Men behaving like small boys. One word for them: Wealth do not seek for attention.
Small pikin bickering of the Okoye boys. Grow up boys
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by jasod51: 12:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
I would have been like yeah jesu

but according to oga banky them be like dodo and beans .
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by IamSINZ(m): 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
36govs:
BY : OGA DONALD

And Some People are Claiming they are No Longer Living Together , ... Hmmm

They are still Living Together and Dinning from the Same Table , and From the Car Garage at the Back , you Can See Paul Okoye's Wrangler Jeep , They are Living in Peace in their Mansion and Posing as Dog and Rat on Social Media.

In the same spot Jude Engees , shared this picture this morning with caption .. Ututu oma o ( Meaning Good Morning)

VIA : http://www.ogadonald.com/2017/11/peter-okoye-shows-off-his-mansion-and.html

CC; lalasticlala

Ebu wali abi what is your name, stop posting nonsense. The trio bought identical mansions in Banana island and are living separately. Get your facts right before blogging rubbish.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by dontbothermuch: 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
Keneking:
Where is EFCC sef?

Calm down
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by Bigsteveg(m): 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
36govs:
BY : OGA DONALD

And Some People are Claiming they are No Longer Living Together , ... Hmmm

They are still Living Together and Dinning from the Same Table , and From the Car Garage at the Back , you Can See Paul Okoye's Wrangler Jeep , They are Living in Peace in their Mansion and Posing as Dog and Rat on Social Media.

In the same spot Jude Engees , shared this picture this morning with caption .. Ututu oma o ( Meaning Good Morning)

VIA : http://www.ogadonald.com/2017/11/peter-okoye-shows-off-his-mansion-and.html

CC; lalasticlala
I don't understand, why will three grown up men be living together under the same roof with wife and children.
You that typed this now, does that make any sense to you.
They make cone for visit, fine....which one is staying together.
Na wah for u o
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by sniperr007(m): 1:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
LuvU2:
Can they just grow out of attention seeking?

especially Peter grin

One big hug for u sister.

In fact, God bless u plenty.

This Mr P guy jus dey vex me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by luvlymabel: 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
GOOD FOR HIM DOO
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by egopersonified(f): 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2017
These cheap cars and here I was thinking you had class, mtcheeeew
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by noskcid(m): 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2017
They both live in one ,mansion at eko street parkview estate ikoyi lagos
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by Oladipo1166(m): 1:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
who gonna take u guys serious
celebrities and fake life
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by Charly68: 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
Work hard and live large no tension ..love your style my brother ..carry go!
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by lakibaba(m): 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
This guys in naija just dey act so low it's just a shameful inferiority complex worrying them,showing off peanuts, Now if Bill gates show off nko! How many cars and mansion will he show off.low minded and Childish people.mtsheww.Like Floyd but at least that one has far more and it's seen as low minded in the world.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by sucess001(m): 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
come...na only this song bring this money?
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by checkedout: 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2017
LuvU2:

especially Peter grin

What's there to grow up about?

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by cescky(m): 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
[quote author=sirjentul05 post=62579710]Me dat have 30 billion cedis for my account, I neva even boast self, mtchwww[/quote.

See as you de embarass yourself

If you know what 30 billion cedis is you'll Hide in shame, cos you it's evident your trying to be cynical
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by Halo22: 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2017
This peter guy behaves childishly
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by Beryl007: 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
For your Borehole Drilling and Geophysical Survey at Reasonable Price ....Contact us @ SDU Geology Firm...via call and whatsapp : 09035560780 Email: samueladeyemia9@gmail.com. We are at your Service at Ogun State, Oyo State , Lagos State, Osun State, Ekiti State and environs
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by mbjsuki(m): 5:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
LuvU2:

especially Peter grin

You just can't blame them,nothing else to sing about. After all their cheque "no dey bounce"!
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by no1madman(m): 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2017
Okk

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by eddyslim(m): 7:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
Peter, you don't want to grow up abi?
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by autonomous22: 9:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
LuvU2:
especially Peter grin

Wetin concern u.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid's Sister Yetunde Gushes Over His Babymama Shola's Hot Body (snapshot) / Tonto Dikeh Preaches About Jesus, Fans Come For Her / Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.