Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

IIHT Is Changing The Face Of Digital Marketing Training - Discounts Available - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / IIHT Is Changing The Face Of Digital Marketing Training - Discounts Available (1216 Views)

12 Ways Covid Is Changing The Work Culture Today / IIHT Independence Day Special Price Splash (50% Promo) / Digital Marketing Training In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IIHT Is Changing The Face Of Digital Marketing Training - Discounts Available by iihtlagos: 11:04am On Nov 21, 2017
The difference between those who rule the future and those who will observe is by the action they take today.

Digital marketing is now an essential part of the business sphere, and if you are ready to become an expert on closing mega deals online, then we are ready too.

Classes start on the 25th for just 20,000 Naira.

Certificates
Learning Materials
Storage device
Laptops
Internet connection
Lunch.

All these would be given during the course of the training. What other value can your 20,000 Naira give you? We are changing the face of Digital Marketing Training, and we would want you to join us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IIHT Is Changing The Face Of Digital Marketing Training - Discounts Available by Celsony: 2:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
By the grace of God, it is what i will learn in 2018 after my NYSC, currently serving in Ekiti state. God bless my plans. Proverb 16:3
Re: IIHT Is Changing The Face Of Digital Marketing Training - Discounts Available by iihtlagos: 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
Celsony:
By the grace of God, it is what i will learn in 2018 after my NYSC, currently serving in Ekiti state. God bless my plans. Proverb 16:3

We are ready whenever you are ready.

1 Like

Re: IIHT Is Changing The Face Of Digital Marketing Training - Discounts Available by TashaGirl: 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
iihtlagos:

We are ready whenever you are ready.
hello.
How much do you charge?
How long does it take?
Do you help in getting interns jobs?
I'm fresh outta service and wanna go for this skill but I need a company that will help after my training
Re: IIHT Is Changing The Face Of Digital Marketing Training - Discounts Available by Adbiz(m): 11:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
Please, IIHT means what? I know of INDIAN INSTITUTE OF HARDWARE TECHNOLOGY base in Lagos... Is it same?
Re: IIHT Is Changing The Face Of Digital Marketing Training - Discounts Available by iihtlagos: 9:51am On Nov 27, 2017
TashaGirl:
hello.
How much do you charge?
How long does it take?
Do you help in getting interns jobs?
I'm fresh outta service and wanna go for this skill but I need a company that will help after my training

Depends on your choice. Do you prefer Weekdays or weekends?

We always refer names of our graduands to companies that contact us. But it depends on how well you perform at interviews.

We will always help you after your training. We are IIHT, and we keep to our word.

You can call in for more inquiries.
Re: IIHT Is Changing The Face Of Digital Marketing Training - Discounts Available by iihtlagos: 9:51am On Nov 27, 2017
Adbiz:
Please, IIHT means what? I know of INDIAN INSTITUTE OF HARDWARE TECHNOLOGY base in Lagos... Is it same?

Yes we are the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IIHT Is Changing The Face Of Digital Marketing Training - Discounts Available by davour(m): 7:43am On Dec 21, 2017
am really interested but the problem is that i work at ph and i have looked out for your location around here and i cant find any. when will u guys come to ph.. abi na lagos wan enjoy all these packages

(1) (Reply)

Youngest Lawyer To Be Called Bar Congratulated By Dad. / A Saudi Recruitment Agency. / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.