Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Nosa Rex Welcomes A Baby Boy (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nosa Rex Welcomes A Baby Boy (Photos) (21934 Views)

Nosa Rex Buys A Car For His Wife, Deborah (Photos) / Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos) / Nosa Rex Blasts Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Over Clems Onyeka Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nosa Rex Welcomes A Baby Boy (Photos) by skuki123: 11:18am On Nov 21, 2017
Nollywood Actor, Nosa Rex welcomes another baby this it is a boy.

The actor welcomed a Baby boy with his lovely wife deborah.

The actor took to his Instagram page to share the news.

See photos below...

http://news.nollyzone.com/nollywood-actor-nosa-rex-welcomes-a-baby-boy/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nosa Rex Welcomes A Baby Boy (Photos) by kidap: 11:39am On Nov 21, 2017
congratulation

3 Likes

Re: Nosa Rex Welcomes A Baby Boy (Photos) by BloggerDonald: 11:51am On Nov 21, 2017
Nice ...
Re: Nosa Rex Welcomes A Baby Boy (Photos) by teresafaith: 11:54am On Nov 21, 2017
So he can't afford to send his wife abroad to give birth.
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Nosa Rex Welcomes A Baby Boy (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2017
I am really getting old, abeg which film him don act?

1 Like

Re: Nosa Rex Welcomes A Baby Boy (Photos) by iambabaG: 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2017
teresafaith:

Na wa o

Were you born abroad?
Y’all should learn to mind your business.. his child his choice!!

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nosa Rex Welcomes A Baby Boy (Photos) by JayCynic(m): 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2017
teresafaith:

Na wa o

Could your parents afford to send you to a private school? Na wah ooo

17 Likes

Re: Nosa Rex Welcomes A Baby Boy (Photos) by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2017
teresafaith:

Na wa o
what is wrong with our hospitals? were you born abroad?

14 Likes

Re: Nosa Rex Welcomes A Baby Boy (Photos) by SIMPLYHAMPERS: 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
Congratulations....
Re: Nosa Rex Welcomes A Baby Boy (Photos) by joenor(m): 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hiya congrat to you both... Na boy abi girl?X-
Re: Nosa Rex Welcomes A Baby Boy (Photos) by utips: 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
Nice one
Re: Nosa Rex Welcomes A Baby Boy (Photos) by jasod51: 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
I don't know him but congrats to him
Re: Nosa Rex Welcomes A Baby Boy (Photos) by sleekyonyx(f): 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
teresafaith:

Na wa o
And what's rong with giving birth here in Nigeria?

7 Likes

Re: Nosa Rex Welcomes A Baby Boy (Photos) by Joephat(m): 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
shocked

I have come to understand that equating Nigeria to Animals without being specific is a great insult to animals who had formed and who has a well organized system of Government with a working Castes or social classes.

For Instance: Termites

Winged female and male Termites will continue to fly around until they have grown and decide to make babes. The very moment they Met, they will loose their wings and come down to establish their Colony.

You can not establish a Colony without attaining a particular quality or Age. The couple will be Called a Queen and a King respectively. In the colony, they will start to make babies and the babies will grow taking up their Roles.

The Colony Castes are divided into three, Thats; The Queen and the king(Executives) Proletariat (Workers) and The Soldiers.

Their functions are categorically stipulated, the Executives are the head, the workers are in charge of building and expanding the colony, whereas, the Soldiers protect the Colony against external aggression..

Now, look clearly and tell me, if is not an insult to Compare Nigeria with Termites Colony.

Nigeria, a Country, that cannot provide jobs for her willing workers. A country that uses her Soldiers to kill her citizens instead of protecting them against external aggression.

Please, if you're equating Nigeria with Animals, be specific bcz it will be an insult to some Animals..

1 Like

Re: Nosa Rex Welcomes A Baby Boy (Photos) by Kevosky: 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
teresafaith:

Na wa o

6 Likes

Re: Nosa Rex Welcomes A Baby Boy (Photos) by UbanmeUdie: 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
shocked

This failed actor cum yahoo boy!

God is really merciful.

1 Like

Re: Nosa Rex Welcomes A Baby Boy (Photos) by holysina(m): 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2017
teresafaith:

Na wa o

You them give birth to you for abroad tongue

1 Like

Re: Nosa Rex Welcomes A Baby Boy (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
teresafaith:

Na wa o
� daz the spirit of hustle I'm talking about...Some strive to be great,some acquire greatness,some walk into greatness,some are born great while some have greatness vested on them..Not suprise u said that my dear...Afterall u remember the gutter u were born after the wheel barrow conveying ur iya to the roadside old woman was seized by the owner because of 20# rented fees not paid..It's well u shall be great hustle on..�����

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nosa Rex Welcomes A Baby Boy (Photos) by MizOmalicha(f): 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
iambabaG:

Were you born abroad?
Y’all should learn to mind your business.. his child his choice!!
Thank you for answering that brainless human specie.. thank you!
Re: Nosa Rex Welcomes A Baby Boy (Photos) by Egein(m): 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2017
teresafaith:

Na wa o
Yeah, just like dad still finds excruciatingly hard to afford his entire family half of a square meal.
Re: Nosa Rex Welcomes A Baby Boy (Photos) by MizOmalicha(f): 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
� daz the spirit of hustle I'm talking about...Some strive to be great,some acquire greatness,some walk into greatness,some are born great while some have greatness vested on them..Not suprise u said that my dear...Afterall u remember the gutter u were born after the wheel barrow conveying ur iya to the roadside old woman was seized by the owner because of 20# rented fees not paid..It's well u shall be great hustle on..�����
Hahahahahaa this one wee pain d mumu girl wella

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nosa Rex Welcomes A Baby Boy (Photos) by Egein(m): 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2017
Joephat:
shocked

I have come to understand that equating Nigeria to Animals without being specific is a great insult to animals who had formed and who has a well organized system of Government with a working Castes or social classes.

For Instance: Termites

Winged female and male Termites will continue to fly around until they have grown and decide to make babes. The very moment they Met, they will loose their wings and come down to establish their Colony.

You can not establish a Colony without attaining a particular quality or Age. The couple will be Called a Queen and a King respectively. In the colony, they will start to make babies and the babies will grow taking up their Roles.

The Colony Castes are divided into three, Thats; The Queen and the king(Executives) Proletariat (Workers) and The Soldiers.

Their functions are categorically stipulated, the Executives are the head, the workers are in charge of building and expanding the colony, whereas, the Soldiers protect the Colony against external aggression..

Now, look clearly and tell me, if is not an insult to Compare Nigeria with Termites Colony.

Nigeria, a Country, that cannot provide jobs for her willing workers. A country that uses her Soldiers to kill her citizens instead of protecting them against external aggression.

Please, if you're equating Nigeria with Animals, be specific bcz it will be an insult to some Animals..
What, the the oval earth, does this have to do with the topic?

1 Like

Re: Nosa Rex Welcomes A Baby Boy (Photos) by MizOmalicha(f): 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2017
teresafaith:

Na wa o
Someone once told me, if you don't hv anything sensible to say *SHUT UP*

4 Likes

Re: Nosa Rex Welcomes A Baby Boy (Photos) by nikkypearl(f): 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
teresafaith:

Na wa o
0+0=0

Zero sense sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nosa Rex Welcomes A Baby Boy (Photos) by midehi2(f): 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
where i for know this boy ooo

#thinkingdeep#
Re: Nosa Rex Welcomes A Baby Boy (Photos) by midehi2(f): 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
MizOmalicha:

Thank you for answering that brainless human specie.. thank you!
Ewoo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celebrities Step Out For Spice Lifestyle Honors (PHOTOS) / Davido Performs At J. Cole’s Dreamville Festival / Leo Mezie Unveils Kidney Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.