Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army (73016 Views)

Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State / Police Officer In A Dramatic Traffic Control In Port Harcourt: Photos & Video / Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by bizhop01: 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2017
[quote author=BrainnewsNg post=62579130]Meet the youngest officer in the Nigerian Army.

A native of Okpara inland, in Ethiope east of Delta State.

Let’s Celebrate Our Gallant Soldier.

I beliv no be south sudan child soldier
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by peterphd(m): 2:26pm On Nov 21, 2017
ElsonMorali:
Saw this pic 2years ago and learnt that the guy was a cadet at the Nigerian Defence Academy, NDA and not yet a soldier.

What's with the recycling of the guy's pictures?

A cadet is already a soldier.
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by bizhop01: 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2017
[quote author=sarrki post=62579246]South south always representing

Igbos be warned!

I will banish you to sambisa forest
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by 2shure: 2:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
real niggis make it home
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by scopenatty7: 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
Very old news undecided
BrainnewsNg:
Meet the youngest officer in the Nigerian Army.

Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by Gentlesniper(m): 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
olapluto:
So we're supposed to guess he's 11 years from the picture? There's a minimum age requirement for admission into NDA, he cannot be younger than that. So the youngest officer will be decided based on his date of birth, not pix.

NL getting sillier by the day.
This op must be high on sapele weed! you didnt tell us his rank and you declared him an officer, what if he is just a private and not even an NCO.
And to the guy i quoted, this soldier has no business with the NDA.
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by ElsonMorali: 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
peterphd:

A cadet is already a soldier.

Really?
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by Kennydoc(m): 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

d

He's a soldier not an officer. There is a difference.
Officers are either NDA graduates or university graduates who have gone thru short service course or direct short service course, and have been commissioned as officers, with ranks ranging from 2nd lieutenant to General.
On the other hand, soldiers don't have to be graduates and can join the army at any age, even with only SSCE (less than that for northerners eg Buhari). Their ranks are lower than that of officers, and range from private to master warrant officer. Soldiers take instructions from officers.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by DONADAMS(m): 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
he's not an officer abeg....he's a soldier
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by ahmEenu(m): 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
olapluto:
So we're supposed to guess he's 11 years from the picture? There's a minimum age requirement for admission into NDA, he cannot be younger than that. So the youngest officer will be decided based on his date of birth, not pix.

NL getting sillier by the day.
bro he probably went through nms which is Nigeria military school and not nda
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by LordClem(m): 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is wrong by all standard

This soldier is still a child.

This is a violation of the Optional Protocol to the Convention on the Rights of the Child on the involvement of children in armed conflict (OPAC): Adopted by the UN General Assembly on 25 May 2000 and entered into force on 12 February 2002.

And Nigeria is a signatory to this Geneva Convention abolishing the use of child soldiers.

Keep kwayet my friend! Do you know how old he is? Or you've never heard or seen people with baby-face but old enough to father you?
And BTW, as long as he is 18, he is old enough to decide that it is death he wants.
Person wey no like heat no go enter kitchen na
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by blackboy(m): 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
Officer is a term for senior armed forces personnel. This chap can be referred to by his rank or soldier but not officer except you just want to flatter hom
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by orees5: 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2017
highly impressive
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by Kendroid: 3:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
peterphd:

He is not Nigerian. Uniform and rifle don't say so.

C diswan o...wee u kip kwayet my fwend... lipsrsealed

What do u know about Nigerian Military undecided
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by jstriker442(m): 3:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

And how did you judge him as the youngest.

Nigeria and half baked stories.
FYI i hav seen a soldier who looks younger than this guy
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by Valarmoghulis(m): 3:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
sarrki:
South south always representing

Igbos be warned!
your obsession with the igbo race will be your greatest undoing, fool.
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by Don27tiky(m): 3:14pm On Nov 21, 2017
He is not the youngest. I know one who is far younger than him
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by Garshyzee(m): 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2017
Catch them YOUNG.. gallant soldier
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by Vioncy(f): 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
ayam not understanding dx tin oooo how many years enn dey sef undecided
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
Is he an officer, what's his rank? Oh i forgot that in Nigeria, anybody in uniform is an officer. grin

However, thank you for your service young bro.
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by peterphd(m): 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
Kendroid:

C diswan o...wee u kip kwayet my fwend... lipsrsealed

What do u know about Nigerian Military undecided

Oga better start using your head and fast. How can a Nigerian soldier be carrying a rifle with the Cameroonian flag on it? Have you ever seen a Nigerian soldier in that brown camo?
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by Kendroid: 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
peterphd:

Oga better start using your head and fast. How can a Nigerian soldier be carrying a rifle with the Cameroonian flag on it? Have you ever seen a Nigerian soldier in that brown camo?

I would have believed u had it not been my lil bro on the pics, ah gaht no time for arguments...

U simply don't know and understand how the system works, so no point wasting my time with you..

Good day!!
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by jobsmiths(m): 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
Joephat:
cool

I have come to understand that equating Nigeria to Animals without being specific is a great insult to animals who had formed and who has a well organized system of Government with a working Castes or social classes.

For Instance: Termites

Winged female and male Termites will continue to fly around until they have grown and decide to make babes. The very moment they Met, they will loose their wings and come down to establish their Colony.

You can not establish a Colony without attaining a particular quality or Age. The couple will be Called a Queen and a King respectively. In the colony, they will start to make babies and the babies will grow taking up their Roles.

The Colony Castes are divided into three, Thats; The Queen and the king(Executives) Proletariat (Workers) and The Soldiers.

Their functions are categorically stipulated, the Executives are the head, the workers are in charge of building and expanding the colony, whereas, the Soldiers protect the Colony against external aggression..

Now, look clearly and tell me, if is not an insult to Compare Nigeria with Termites Colony.

Nigeria, a Country, that the head is Certificateless and without any good leadership quality. A country that cannot provide jobs for her willing workers. A country that uses her Soldiers to kill her citizens instead of protecting them against external aggression.

Please, if you're equating Nigeria with Animals, be specific bcz it will be an insult to some Animals
May God leav U alive to see Nigeria progrees....thwart
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by jobsmiths(m): 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is a violation of the Optional Protocol to the Convention on the Rights of the Child on the involvement of children in armed conflict (OPAC): Adopted by the UN General Assembly on 25 May 2000 and entered into force on 12 February 2002.

And Nigeria is a signatory to this Geneva Convention abolishing the use of child soldiers.

i think this moniker needs an OT on which age range is a child
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by peterphd(m): 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2017
Kendroid:

I would have believed u had it not been my lil bro on the pics, ah gaht no time for arguments...

U simply don't know and understand how the system works, so no point wasting my time with you..

Good day!!

Are you an officer? Do you think you're the only with a relative in the armed forces. Carry waka dey go abeg.
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by Jelal0007(m): 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
darfay:

You hatred for igbo is unwarranted those from ss no make this kind comments na you from sambisa kon dey spill trash
Is IPOB igbo? And is the SE IPOB? Does being IPOB translate to being igbo? Dude swerve joor.
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by mruwaifo(m): 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
Nothing said about his age
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by phenol33(m): 4:08pm On Nov 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

do u remember the meaning of NDA if u do u won't say what u just said.
Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by TheManOfTheYear: 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
chally4real:
hahhaha..bloody civilians dont know the difference blw a soldier and an officer...hes just a soldier and not an officer...go to d north..u will see kids wearing d uniform..dis one here is bloody old...#sign and sealed#
Na NYSC uniform make this one dey call people "Bloody civilians"

Re: Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army by TheManOfTheYear: 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
peterphd:

He is not Nigerian. Uniform and rifle don't say so.
That's Air force camouflage oga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 7 Highest Paying Oil Companies In Nigeria / Is Working For Access Bank That Bad? / Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.