Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 (36642 Views)

United Nations Young Professionals Programme 2019 Now Open. Apply / WAMCO Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Graduate Supply Chain Controlling Analyst / Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professional Programme | Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by nena2014: 7:49am On Feb 14, 2018
(
nena2014:
Please I beg any kindhearted individual to give us a little hint of what the essay consists.. Please help a sister.
Help please cry
Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by lilichi: 9:39am On Feb 14, 2018
Gud mor all, someƓne shld pls help me wt d text materials, am almost losing confidence cos ve written alot of dragnet texts wtout gettn d success mail. My email address is lilianokoro68@gmail.com. tnk u.
Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by FChris(m): 5:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
Khalifa22:
Anyone here slated for any other time aside from 11am

17/02/2018
I got 9 am..... please how do they pay I wanna know if it's worth the trip
Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by dmaze: 7:28pm On Feb 14, 2018
dmaze:
Goodmorning everyone .

Kindly fill me in, please for those that have done Dragnet's test before: How does the Essay Assessment look like? What do I need to know?

Answers welcomed from multiple sources.

Thank you.

Someone should pls answer this question, abeg.
Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by Omaheroine: 9:11pm On Feb 14, 2018
Pls I need the materials too madubuko.esther.c@gmail.com
Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by Leks25: 11:46pm On Feb 14, 2018
Huntsville technology limited, no 4 ayanboye street off faramobi ajike street by idi iroko bustop beside lasu Anthony campus.....pls who knows how I can get to this place in lagos
Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by Sakasadiq: 8:08am On Feb 15, 2018
It is frieslandcampina. It is a big company na so the pay will definitely be good
FChris:
I got 9 am..... please how do they pay I wanna know if it's worth the trip

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by Sakasadiq: 8:11am On Feb 15, 2018
Wasup with not going to the test centre with your mobile phone? If I come lost nkor? I wanted to use an Uber or taxify but it is impossible without my phone. Make I bone am abeg. I don't like this dragnet atall. I still don't understand why they can't conduct an online aptitude test.
Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 15, 2018
Sakasadiq:
Wasup with not going to the test centre with your mobile phone? If I come lost nkor? I wanted to use an Uber or taxify but it is impossible without my phone. Make I bone am abeg. I don't like this dragnet atall. I still don't understand why they can't conduct an online aptitude test.
My brother I just tire for these people, they keep moving back and forth. last year dragnet test for ecobank was done at 6 Locations across the country so one can attend at his nearest Location, this year dey narrowed it down to Lagos only. Even their test for seplat was online I wonder why this one couldn't be the same.
Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by nena2014: 11:31am On Feb 15, 2018
nena2014:
Please I beg any kindhearted individual to give us a little hint of what the essay consists.. Please help a sister.
It seems no one is interested in helping me. No wahala.
GOD dey
Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by jagadab: 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2018
nena2014:

GOD dey
forget about the test unless you know a capable hand from the HR or company involve otherwise they would waste ur precious time and at the end sama u with their normal regret mail
Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by 2nioshine(m): 3:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
jagadab:

forget about the test unless you know a capable hand from the HR or company involve otherwise they would waste ur precious time and at the end sama u with their normal regret mail

Then why apply if you knew this........ You can only speak for self..... No offence
Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by 2nioshine(m): 3:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
nena2014:

GOD dey
Or Probably every one is as uncertain as you are....Aptitude test are usually unpredictable.

1 Like

Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by 2nioshine(m): 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2018
Leks25:
Huntsville technology limited, no 4 ayanboye street off faramobi ajike street by idi iroko bustop beside lasu Anthony campus.....pls who knows how I can get to this place in lagos

Copied From the first bank thread.

If you are coming from Cms (Lagos island)

Board Oshodi Bus and highlight at Anthony; link
up with the express and ask your way through to
Lasu campus. I hope this helps

So it depends on where you are coming from
Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by shegssosplendid(m): 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2018
Please and please, I'm pleading, whoever has a study pack for dragnet concerning this recruitment process should please send it to Adebayosegun174@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 16, 2018
2nioshine:

Then why apply if you knew this........ You can only speak for self..... No offence
I applied with hopes that the test would be done online or at least at several other locations and am sure everyone here expected that, but traveling to Lagos for one stupid dragnet test is not worth it.
Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by AOH1: 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
PLEASE HOW DO I GET TO HASHEM NETWORKS ACADEMY FROM BERGER GARAGE
Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by deelizabeth93(f): 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2018
AOH1:
PLEASE HOW DO I GET TO HASHEM NETWORKS ACADEMY FROM BERGER GARAGE

Take a bus to Oshodi/Mushin from Berger. Or take a bus to Oshodi. Then from Oshodi take a bus to Mushin. Ask around where you can get keke going to Iwaya. It's the same place keke going to Unilag parks. When you get there, tell them you are going to Hashems Academy at Iwaya. The keke will drop you in front of the academy.
Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by ultimategos(m): 7:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
deelizabeth93:

Take a bus to Oshodi/Mushin from Berger. Or take a bus to Oshodi. Then from Oshodi take a bus to Mushin. Ask around where you can get keke going to Iwaya. It's the same place keke going to Unilag parks. When you get there, tell them you are going to Hashems Academy at Iwaya. The keke will drop you in front of the academy.

Iwaya is at Yaba oooo
Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by deelizabeth93(f): 7:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
ultimategos:

Iwaya is at Yaba oooo

I know, but that's the easiest route for a novice. I took the same route the day I went to Hashems for an exam.
Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
How do I get to Huntsville
Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by 2nioshine(m): 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2018
deelizabeth93:

Thanks for this.... So which is closer, Oshodi to Yaba or Oshodi to muchin.

Or are they in same area
Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by deelizabeth93(f): 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2018
2nioshine:

Thanks for this.... So which is closer, Oshodi to Yaba or Oshodi to muchin.

Or are they in same area

You're welcome. Oshodi to Mushin is closer. I only know one route. I don't know where you will get Iwaya at Yaba. I only know the Mushin route.

1 Like

Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by AOH1: 4:23am On Feb 17, 2018
Thanks
deelizabeth93:

Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by 2nioshine(m): 6:22am On Feb 17, 2018
deelizabeth93:

You're welcome. Oshodi to Mushin is closer. I only know one route. I don't know where you will get Iwaya at Yaba. I only know the Mushin route.

I never knew it was this close from Muchin..Thinking of going back to return later
Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by shegssosplendid(m): 8:04am On Feb 17, 2018
2nioshine:

I never knew it was this close from Muchin..Thinking of going back to return later
Wow bro, 6:22am, you try bros.
Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by layez: 3:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
Me and all these aptitude test be like parallel lines.... cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by VikkyPweety: 3:34pm On Feb 17, 2018
layez:
Me and all these aptitude test be like parallel lines.... cry cry cry
Wat happen
Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by kingsley3218(m): 3:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
This particular dragnet test was much better than that of Ecobank. Though I didn't finish my numerical, but I was satisfied with the verbal and abstract reasoning. The essay too was nice esp topic 1.
Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by paddybrown(m): 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
kingsley3218:
This particular dragnet test was much better than that of Ecobank. Though I didn't finish my numerical, but I was satisfied with the verbal and abstract reasoning. The essay too was nice esp topic 1.

I concur with u....just the time though
Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by Chiscomax(m): 7:10pm On Feb 17, 2018
kingsley3218:

were u able to finish verbal and abstract?
Re: Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 by kingsley3218(m): 10:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
paddybrown:

I concur with u....just the time though
exactly! but it was good sha, I only hope it was good enough

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification / 500,000 Employed School Teachers Will Be Paid N23,000 As Monthly Salary / Nigeria LNG Limited Recruiting In The Following Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.