Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,385 members, 7,800,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do (70308 Views)

Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area / Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part / Five Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do by nnamdisam(m): 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
This amazing lotion from Oriflame cosmetics is your best solution to clear bad smells from the private parts.
It's a tested and proven solution.
The best part: the lotion is organic and thus does the work without destroying the normal body bacteria.
It's not sold in open shops but through consultants like me, so contact me and I will deliver this amazing lotion .

Click here to chat with me on whatsapp�

http:///2zS2UkF

Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do by sambisa5: 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Hello, guys, it's your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

It is certainly embarrassing to smell down there. To have your abode smelling like a rotten fish or worse, it is sickening. it can hurt your sex life and your health too.

The smell emanating from the private part can be caused by a whole lot of factors and you should be worried. The most common being due to a condition called bacterial vaginosis (which causes the vagina to have a fishy smell). On the men's' side a bad smell can be due to poor hygiene and this article is all about men.

So what do you do if you smell so bad down there? As your favorite health blogger, I did some research on this to find out the general solutions that could work for everyone, but I will also shamelessly say that I once had this bad smell down there, so I am sharing some of my solution I used too.

So if your private part oozes, it is simply because of:

1. Your Hygiene

Good sexual hygiene is very important, as poor hygiene leads to a poor state of life and a poor health status.

Hygiene, in this case, refers to how clean you are, how many times a day you bath, how frequently you change your clothes, if you smell down there you need to bath at least 3 times a day, i.e. in the morning, then after work or school and before sleep to help keep clean.

Also, you need to change clothes at least twice a day and when I say clothes I am referring to your boxers or briefs, (and try to wear clean trousers as often as you can, a bad smelling trouser can mess your boxers up and also your body)...

2. How You Sweat

Sweat is definitely the biggest culprit here.

If you sweat a lot, you should take your bathing and cloth changing routine seriously to help prevent any odor from oozing from your personal area. If you read one of my articles in which I talked about how bacteria through sweat causes body odor, then you will perfectly understand what am talking about here.

So if you sweat a lot, you should bathe at least 3 times a day and change your boxer immediately after sweating heavily to keep you clean and fresh (good hygiene is not for the lazy).

Copyright: Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor (realfitbody.com)

3. How You Bathe

Bathing which is important for cleaning up the body can affect the way you smell down there, also how you bathe is so important to prevent you from smelling down there.

Seriously, readers, there is a style to bathing and it is not about jumping in the shower and scrubbing for 3 minutes and running out or staying in the bathroom for 30 minutes and you still come out the same.

There is something like washing adequately, precisely and carefully, like a sensual wash, don't just wipe some soap around the area and think you are done, because there may be a lot of gunk which accumulates in many folds and cleft that comprise your groin area.

These parts that you miss, just add up and leave you with a smelling area.

4. Pubic Hair

Your pubic hair might be the suspect here, compiled with other factors the pubic hair may amplify the smell as it traps odors and dampness, which makes that place ooze ten times over.

Consider shaving, a simply trimming would do, and you don't have to shave bare, to help keep odors at bay.

5. What You Do After Ejaculating

It is a common thing for men to fall asleep after sexual activity and most don't even take a bath after they wake. This goes for even those who masturbate, remember to clean down there after ejaculating. Leftover semen can be really nasty if not properly cleaned up.

So there you have it.

Source: http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/10/5-reasons-why-your-private-part-smells.html

cc: lalasticlala

people like you will want females to do what they shouldn't have done to their private parts.

sometimes ago health personels visited my office to give health tips on how to clean the private part.
THEY ESTABLISHED THAT THE PRIVATE PART IS SUPPOSE TO SMELL, THAT IS THE WAY GOD MADE THAT PLACE.

-they told ladies never to use soap or detol or whatever to try to make that place smell the other way round. If not they will be prone to cancer....

- they said ladies should only wash their private parts with water or warm water.

-they even warned against the use of perfume in armpits and private areas, as some of the chemicals in these products can be very dangerous to a lady's health.

And for your info. Pubic hair doesn't smell.

It is natural for a female private part to smell. Even if you bath 400times a day, change pant 20times a day, that place will still smell.

Trying to make that place smell good by applying all sort of thing in there, will cause you to destroy the organism guarding that place and one can be prone to cancer.

so stop confusing people please.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do by no1madman(m): 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hmm
[img][/img]

Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do by no1madman(m): 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hmmm

Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do by Hotzone(m): 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
i can lives with my private region full of mature hair, with 3 days boxer still i won't get a bit stench of foul odour, compare with a punna be releasing whitish odour,that can't a day try not to change their pants.

men r truly blessed tongue tongue
imbe, stop displaying ur dirty and stench clothes in da public!!!!
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do by BumbleBee2ice(f): 6:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
Fourwinds:
hmmmmm....that's very nice
wink
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do by handsomeyinka(m): 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2017
To avoid pussy odour,Bleep correct dick
I say Bleep correct dick..
If you can't Bleep d correct dick,Use cucumber;I say use cucumber.
Cucumber is a natural pussy cleaner..

Pussy sanitation is important and necessary..!!
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do by ibro360(m): 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
Urinating or pooing and not washing the area
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do by SalomonKane: 8:25pm On Nov 21, 2017
Audray:
My dear ladies,Do NOT DOUCHE!
YOU'RE not doing your self any good douching.
Having odours down there is totally normal.
Sign that you're healthy down there.
Its only bad when it's rather excessive and extremely unpleasant. When this is constant no matter how clean u are,then go see ur Gynecologist Asap.
A trim of the hairs and regularly rinsing off with water after peeing is all you need.
Basically good hygiene habits.
Say no to douching.
The End.
Lawd! Is this you?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do by FitnessDoctor: 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
sambisa5:

people like you will want females to do what they shouldn't have done to their private parts.

sometimes ago health personels visited my office to give health tips on how to clean the private part.
THEY ESTABLISHED THAT THE PRIVATE PART IS SUPPOSE TO SMELL, THAT IS THE WAY GOD MADE THAT PLACE.

-they told ladies never to use soap or detol or whatever to try to make that place smell the other way round. If not they will be prone to cancer....

- they said ladies should only wash their private parts with water or warm water.

-they even warned against the use of perfume in armpits and private areas, as some of the chemicals in these products can be very dangerous to a lady's health.

It is natural for a female private part to smell. Even if you bath 400times a day, change pant 20times a day, that place will still smell.

Trying to make that place smell good by applying all sort of thing in there, will cause you to destroy the organism guarding that place and one can be prone to cancer.

First, are you saying that pubic hair doesn't smell because your pubic hair does not smell? There is a difference when you say that pubic hair smells and pubic hair is the originator of bad smells. Pubic hair in ladies is believed to be important to increase sexual arousal because it traps and enhances pheromones (chemicals that increase sexual arousal) and not create it.

You said health personnel came and told you that the vagina should smell and you believed. Did they tell you what kind of smell it should smell on a normal day? Did they say it should have a fishy smell because that means you have an infection, you can search on google if you don't believe me?

Did they tell you anything about vagina PH and how it affects how a woman smells down there?

Did they tell you about vagina flora and how it affects how a woman smells down there? Do you even know what vagina flora is? I can't believe some health personnel came and gave you a summary of what is and what's not and you took it and start living your life with it instead of going out to discover more.

You even come to argue about it on a public forum without knowing the kind of smell the vagina should have that is considered because they are many different smells.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do by sambisa5: 8:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

First, are you saying that pubic hair doesn't smell because your pubic hair does not smell? There is a difference when you say that pubic hair smells and pubic hair is the originator of bad smells. Pubic hair in ladies is believed to be important to increase sexual arousal because it traps and enhances pheromones (chemicals that increase sexual arousal) and not create it.

You said health personnel came and told you that the vagina should smell and you believed. Did they tell you what kind of smell it should smell on a normal day? Did they say it should have a fishy smell because that means you have an infection, you can search on google if you don't believe me?

Did they tell you anything about vagina PH and how it affects how a woman smells down there?

Did they tell you about vagina flora and how it affects how a woman smells down there? Do you even know what vagina flora is? I can't believe some health personnel came and gave you a summary of what is and what's not and you took it and start living your life with it instead of going out to discover more.

You even come to argue about it on a public forum without knowing the kind of smell the vagina should have that is considered because they are many different smells.

well, i'm not of the view of the presence of infection and the activities of girls that sleep around, because those stuff can actually bring about different smell different from the natural one.......

I am just of the view that naturally the private part smells, and that smell is normal and natural.

And we should not also forget that the use of many chemicals on the private part can also cause it to smell differently,
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do by FitnessDoctor: 9:06pm On Nov 21, 2017
sambisa5:

well, i'm not of the view of the presence of infection and the activities of girls that sleep around, because those stuff can actually bring about different smell different from the natural one.......

I am just of the view that naturally the private part smells, and that smell is normal and natural.

And we should not also forget that the use of many chemicals on the private part can also cause it to smell differently,

Which means you didn't read my article at all. I never said the pubic region shouldn't smell. I am talking about those smell bad down there. And you don't have to sleep around before you start smelling fishy down there (that's just like saying you only get HIV from sexual intercourse which is wrong).

About the use of many chemicals. The use of chemicals can affect the vagina flora and ph which could cause it to smell differently.

Now I don't see what the insults and accusations you threw at me were all about.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do by sambisa5: 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Which means you didn't read my article at all. I never said the pubic region shouldn't smell. I am talking about those smell bad down there. And you don't have to sleep around before you start smelling fishy down there (that's just like saying you only get HIV from sexual intercourse which is wrong).

About the use of many chemicals. The use of chemicals can affect the vagina flora and ph which could cause it to smell differently.

Now I don't see what the insults and accusations you threw at me were all about.

what insult, my doctor?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do by FitnessDoctor: 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
sambisa5:

what insult, my doctor?

grin grin grin. Okay. I would love to you to read more on the website, There are lots of articles to help every need and I can also write articles suggested by readers. Would love to see you there... (you can also subscribe)

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do by sambisa5: 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

grin grin grin. Okay. I would love to you to read more on the website, There are lots of articles to help every need and I can also write articles suggested by readers. Would love to see you there... (you can also subscribe)

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
ok, will visit the site,,,,
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do by Rozaytee: 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
i can lives with my private region full of mature hair, with 3 days boxer still i won't get a bit stench of foul odour, compare with a punna be releasing whitish odour,that can't a day try not to change their pants.

men r truly blessed tongue tongue
pig
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do by Rozaytee: 10:22pm On Nov 21, 2017
sambisa5:

ogbeni...even if d vagina has a natural smell... u still need to clean it to keep it fresh..... olodo
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do by sambisa5: 5:18am On Nov 22, 2017
Rozaytee:
ogbeni...even if d vagina has a natural smell... u still need to clean it to keep it fresh..... olodo
How else do you keep it fresh when you bath everyday and washing the area with water and then changing your pantis regularly and changing your pad regularly too when menstrating?

so health personels are stu.pid when they say keep the place clean with either water or warm water?

You can go ahead and keep it fresh with whatever chemicals you feel like? Whose private part is it? Mine or yours?,,,,,,and then the real olodo will become obvious.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do by nasoeb: 5:45am On Nov 22, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Wearing and sleeping with tight underwear can cause vaginal odour

But don't you think excessive cleaning of the vagina can also cause it to smell too?

na who you dey ask dat vagina question?
I resemble el rufai for your eye

stay your lane oh
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do by nasoeb: 5:51am On Nov 22, 2017
sambisa5:

eyaa ogirl the way you are defending "smelly puscy" is like your own na gutter ohh. you have given up on it such that you didnt even want to hear the guy out first. eyyaaa
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do by sambisa5: 9:42am On Nov 22, 2017
nasoeb:

eyaa ogirl the way you are defending "smelly puscy" is like your own na gutter ohh. you have given up on it such that you didnt even want to hear the guy out first. eyyaaa

Not everyone has the time to reply uncordinated comment writer like you....... If not i would have answer you to my taste.

I wouldn't know how the gutters in your area smell anyway!
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do by cris07(m): 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Okay, I have a post about that on my blog. Hope it helps. http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/11/6-healthy-ways-to-gain-weight-really.html
yes tnks man!
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do by Audray(f): 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
SalomonKane:
Lawd! Is this you?
Haha. how you doing Joe?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do by nasoeb: 8:12am On Dec 17, 2017
sambisa5:

Not everyone has the time to reply uncordinated comment writer like you....... If not i would have answer you to my taste.

I wouldn't know how the gutters in your area smell anyway!

e pain am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS / The Coronavirus Seems To Like Cold Weather / Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.