Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,844 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Biography Of Antoinette Cassidy?Regina Daniels Set To P*mp Friend Casie Snow - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Biography Of Antoinette Cassidy?Regina Daniels Set To P*mp Friend Casie Snow (4256 Views)

Biography Of Nollywood Actress Frances Chinasa Ben Aka Frances Ben / Regina Daniels Biography|regina Daniels History|regina Daniels Profile & Movies / Meet Antoinette Cassidy aka Casie Snow, Friend To Teenage Actress Regina Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biography Of Antoinette Cassidy?Regina Daniels Set To P*mp Friend Casie Snow by Seanonaira(m): 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2017
Meet Nollywood Actress Antoinette Cassidy, Friend To Popular Teenage Actress Regina Daniels.

According to Chisom, the teen actress threatened to post several nude pictures of her friend for refusing to sleep with a Nollywood movie producer for a role. After Daniels and Chisom engaged each other in words via WhatsApp, the blogger decided to make it public by posting the deeds of the actress on her Facebook profile.

The post which was made on Tuesday, November 21, reads: “Meanwhile, yesterday a young girl came to me that this never more than 17 years Nollywood actress was blackmailing her and threatening her with nudes if she does not go to sleep with a certain producer.

This is supposed to be a teenager oh threatening another teenager she asked for nudes so she can introduce her into acting that if she does not sleep with a certain producer. In my typical fashion, I went to this child first and asked her to make sure that she does not post nudes of anybody and familiarize herself with the cyber-crime act.

Obviously, she does not have any brain she decided she cannot be threatened with lawsuit and have initiated the process of posting the nudes. So I will return the favour and post every chat, names and details. We were all teenagers, we did stupid things but for this one to assume her Asaba popularity and Instagram fame is enough to start pimping out her fellow teenagers to pedophiles and blackmailing people is something we must all cut at the root. I do not even want to know who is involved and who gives her guts. This post is a cannon shot. Let those who know her tell her. Because I will not only post, I will make sure the law goes after her. Let her take down the girl’s picture from that website before I wake up.”

READ FULL STORY HERE: http://dailymedia.com.ng/who-is-antoinette-cassidy-biography-profile-history-of-nollywood-actress-antoinette-cassidy-aka-casie-snow-regina-danielss-friend/

Re: Biography Of Antoinette Cassidy?Regina Daniels Set To P*mp Friend Casie Snow by Seanonaira(m): 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2017

Re: Biography Of Antoinette Cassidy?Regina Daniels Set To P*mp Friend Casie Snow by supergist1(m): 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
Regina Daniels was born on October 10 2000.she is a Nigerian teen actress and film producer she is from Asaba, Delta State in July 2016 reports has it that she earns 500,000naira for a role in a film. Regina Daniels is one of the hottest actress in the Nigeria industry
http://www.supergist.com.ng/regina-daniels-full-biography-nollywood-movies-siblings-relationship/

(1) (Reply)

Godrej Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2020 / The New World Headquarters Of Jehovah's Witnesses In Warwick USA / Happy New Month, People!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.