Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married (38595 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me / Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by Thepasserby(m): 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
A single and lonely lady took to twitter to lament over her predicament after her 3rd ex is about to get married. Based on her tweet, she has several unanswered questions running through her mind and perhaps some ideas too.

I just hope suicide isn't involved. 

She was asking her followers if she has been bewitched. 

See posts below

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/south-african-lady-weeps-over-her-3rd-ex-who-is-getting-married

Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by Thepasserby(m): 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
Too bad

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by deafeyez: 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
You haven't just found yours

6 Likes

Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by pocohantas(f): 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2017
I can't say if she has been bewitched.
But if 3 ex boyfriends left her to marry another, it isn't ordinary.

It's either the problem is her, because no be every girl good for marriage...Some will be used for testing manhood.

Or village people are actually involved.
Her village people dancing soft work right now...

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by ObaKlaz: 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
Check yourself and try again. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
if she dumped them then let her BLAME HERSELF for this, as she should have stayed with these good men
if they dumped her then let her BLAME HERSELF for not being good enough for men to stick with her.
and finally, let her BLAME HERSELF for wasting time/life giving a shiiit about what her ex are doing instead of focussing on her damn life!

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by ibkayee(f): 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
pocohantas:
I can't say if she has been bewitched.
But 3 ex leaving her to marry isn't ordinary.

It's either the problem is her, because no be every girl be for marriage...Some are for testing manhood.

Or village people are actually involved.
Lool who made this picture please, my chest

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by pocohantas(f): 5:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
ibkayee:

Lool who made this picture please, my chest

LOL. You be meme collector?
I think it's the name attached @yellowaboki.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by ibkayee(f): 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL. You be meme collector?
I think it's the name attached @yellowaboki.
Only the funny ones grin

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by Me77: 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
Eyahh... Where her Xenophobic brothers na?
One of them should marry her already, so they can keep producing Xenophobic children.. That's how they roll.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2017
kiss most of the memes I brought here, I see em on some threads and its painful, no credits for my foresight in finding them cry cry
ibkayee:

Only the funny ones grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by ibkayee(f): 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
kiss most of the memes I brought here, I see em on some threads and its painful, no credits for my foresight in finding them cry cry
Lol ndo

3 Likes

Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
Mechie onu gi
ibkayee:

Lol ndo
Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by ibkayee(f): 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Mechie onu gi
Gini mere unu na akpari m? sad
Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
Maka afurum gi nanya
ibkayee:

Gini mere unu na akpari m? sad
Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by ibkayee(f): 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Maka afurum gi nanya
Akwuna
Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 21, 2017
O ginwa kam choro, kama e na emezim ofuma
ibkayee:

Akwuna

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by Earthquake1: 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
Eeya
Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by ibkayee(f): 6:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
O ginwa kam choro, kama e na emezim ofuma
You're saying 'It's you I want, but you don't treat me well' ba?
Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
Yes that's the translation
ibkayee:

You're saying 'It's you I want, but you don't treat me well' ba?

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by ibkayee(f): 6:59pm On Nov 21, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Yes that's the translation
Ok just checking, my Igbo is wobbly
Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 21, 2017
It will be nice to toast you in Igbo, coded things, I can tell you are using a translator Confess
ibkayee:

Ok just checking, my Igbo is wobbly
Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by Thepasserby(m): 7:26pm On Nov 21, 2017
Lalasticlala Mynd44 seun
Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by edeXede: 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2017
embarassed

Just one thing is wrong with you, you have a stinking pussy... Banky would soon find out Adetoa own also stinks

4 Likes

Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by Burger01(m): 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2017
Bewitched of course.... When you don't know how to keep your man. I've seen different shades of women in my life to deduce that they are the harbingers of their wahalas..... Women, kilode! angry

6 Likes

Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by MrCuteking(m): 7:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
Maybe your p**sy smells like dead fish. When they discovered how sweet others were they simply ran for their lives.

You don’t need any prophet my dear

undecided

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by emeijeh(m): 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
Shiloh 2017 is around the corner..... That's where girls like her go after turning down suitable suitors years back.

8 Likes

Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by UbanmeUdie: 7:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
shocked

There is absolutely nothing metaphysical about her predicament.

Every disappointment they say is a blessing!

She is simply not meant for those men and they weren't meant for her.

She should dry those crocodile tears jare and move on. Only 3 ex na she dey cry.
Many Oloshos here on NL have dated over 15 guys and none proposed marriage. They are still slaying and praying for their miracle to show up!

Nigerian Ladies truly rock!

Mumu SA women with funny funny relationship issues.
Rubbish!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by Devosuker(m): 7:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
Nigerian girls take note

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by Earthquake1: 7:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
South African village people are very strong o.
Re: South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
Witch dey call person witch for this thread....wetin person no go see for nairaland....

Elemere buruku!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

At Last, We Wedded / She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed / Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.