Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics) (66444 Views)

Night View Of Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) / The Night View Of Terminal 3 Of Oshodi Transport Interchange - Photos / Night View Of The Ayade Industrial Park In Calabar (Beautiful Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics) by Obierika(m): 4:59am On Nov 22, 2017
I'm surprised it has not been turned to a swimming pool yet
Re: Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics) by Yyeske(m): 5:08am On Nov 22, 2017
Joephat:
God bless ambode for utilizing the igbo s tax payers money

The tax collected in Alaba alone can build this times three..

God bless my igbo ppl too
Are you still Igbo after telling us that you'd denounce your Igboship if election holds in Anambra?

1 Like

Re: Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics) by baysol: 5:13am On Nov 22, 2017
Turks:
Mini London ke?

Wat h what happens once those bright lights go off
Watch out forthe potopoto people soon then go begin to dey remove the aluminium rails and the lights asthem do with oworo and oshodi Bridge. Real uorubas must be alert for them and their corrupted friends so we can put them where they belongs, prison.

4 Likes

Re: Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics) by reality17(m): 6:02am On Nov 22, 2017
Turks:
Mini London ke?

Wat h what happens once those bright lights go off

Then u will see hawkers everywhere. Legalised agbero called 'lastma' dragging with drivers and conductors shouting 'oshodi! Oshodi!! Oshodi!!!

1 Like

Re: Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics) by Ijaya123: 6:10am On Nov 22, 2017
fxjunkie:
Lagos should be grateful to Igbos for developing Lagos. Igbo Kwenu!

Like this?

2 Likes

Re: Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics) by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:12am On Nov 22, 2017
NICE VIEW.
Re: Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics) by bigplayerz(m): 6:19am On Nov 22, 2017
Lol yeye dey smell! This place na still ghetto,hood....slum anyone you decide to call am....ABULE EGBA (egba village). Well its a stepping stone...until they change the name of some places in Lagos they cant and wont be up to standard....lol touts for abile egba garage don't need to fetch water into their radiator anymore...those who don't have water in their homes too would be rejoicing now.
Re: Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics) by Reference(m): 6:35am On Nov 22, 2017
franzis:
Nansense... Bridge that made lot of.people lose their houses without due compensation and the funniest aspect is the space gotten from pulling down most houses were not used at all.

Its called lay-back for safety and other reasons.

1 Like

Re: Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics) by izzyboi(m): 6:39am On Nov 22, 2017
bigplayerz:
Lol yeye dey smell! This place na still ghetto,hood....slum anyone you decide to call am....ABULE EGBA (egba village). Well its a stepping stone...until they change the name of some places in Lagos they cant and wont be up to standard....lol touts for abile egba garage don't need to fetch water into their radiator anymore...those who don't have water in their homes too would be rejoicing now.
For God sake what nonsense are you saying... is it possible for anyone to just enter the water fountain n why would someone in his normal senses fetch water from there. I am guessing you've not been there...well you should go see it or keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics) by emelda86(f): 6:39am On Nov 22, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
There's a street opposite that fountain, just opposite Justrite.

It leads to one of the most immoral locations in Lagos. Social Club Road.

You'll find women in their glory, doing what they do best - selling the only thing they have to offer humanity, their pussies.

You wont find any decent female in that location. Just desperate, cheap, hopeless & career-ending b!tches.

Some of them are on nairaland.

They might quote me soon...

Abule egba Sodom & Gomorrah the kind ashana wey full there eeh...
Re: Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics) by emelda86(f): 6:42am On Nov 22, 2017
baysol:

Watch out forthe potopoto people soon then go begin to dey remove the aluminium rails and the lights asthem do with oworo and oshodi Bridge. Real uorubas must be alert for them and their corrupted friends so we can put them where they belongs, prison.

Are u talking about the agberos or yolobas
Re: Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics) by ubox: 6:43am On Nov 22, 2017
AnodaIT:
Which government fountain for Naija don run for more than a year

Dat place go dirty with green stagnant water
Four lane fountain in Uyo, akwa ibom
6 years and counting
Re: Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics) by emelda86(f): 6:44am On Nov 22, 2017
Obierika:
I'm surprised it has not been turned to a swimming pool yet

Very soon e go be swimming pool because all those agbero wey dey sleep for under bridge go go there go bath grin
Re: Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics) by TVTKOKO(m): 7:07am On Nov 22, 2017
zanogo:

That is why i always laugh when i see them boast online,they have the worst form of inferiority complex, it is an acute one, the difference between the mental capacities of their leaders an an average citizen is negligible, they are poor in politics,even those that cant impregnate their wives always shout "Buhari" as an excuse
rotflmao.. Bros take am easy na chaii
Re: Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics) by UfuomaUN(m): 7:29am On Nov 22, 2017
Just ashamed of nairaland! How does a photo of fountain and street lights help us in Abule Egba? The expressway from Kola down to the bridge is riddled with Pot holes. Agbe road and Olaniyi roads are almost un motorable and you're celebrating a fountain? No wonder Nigerian politician leave important projects and concentrate on fancy stuff every time.

1 Like

Re: Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics) by Aarenaija: 7:46am On Nov 22, 2017
The fountain is too elementary for this type of environment and age.

Fountain technology is gone beyond the use of elementry nozzles alone.

It could be better next time. Let them consult experts . I can help too if they don't mind. smiley
Re: Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics) by critic9ja: 7:52am On Nov 22, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
There's a street opposite that fountain, just opposite Justrite.

It leads to one of the most immoral locations in Lagos. Social Club Road.

You'll find women in their glory, doing what they do best - selling the only thing they have to offer humanity, their pussies.

You wont find any decent female in that location. Just desperate, cheap, hopeless & career-ending b!tches.

Some of them are on nairaland.

They might quote me soon...
interesting,tell me more
Re: Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics) by NigerDeltan(m): 7:53am On Nov 22, 2017
stillseth:
'Idiocracy' , 'MumUism' and stupidity syndrome is what is worrying anyone that says or feel the IBO developed Lagos state, but dem leave Onitsha alone...very soon Ogun state will blow like lagos and the Governor of Ebonyi state will say na them develop Ogun state too.

All these because of water fountain?

No shame at all, may be you haven't been to ebonyi recently
Re: Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics) by Reference(m): 7:54am On Nov 22, 2017
I don't understand what all these racist arguments are about Lagos versus other parts of Nigeria. Lagos is today what Abuja will be tomorrow. Thanks to the unitary system of government 50 percent of revenues accrued to Nigeria asna whole was domicilled in Lagos over several decades till the nineties. The influx of people of various nationalities chasing after the national purse is what makes Lagos what it is.

Tomorrow the Gbagi will also boast of a huge economy if by executive fiat the nations capital is moved somewhere else. Economies involve assets and these are often hard to relocate so the residual effects of massive investments in any location will continue to thrive if all the elements of production remain viable long after such investing has ceased. Lagos is feeding off Federal investment. To this end its economy owes it to all Nigerians. However it has successfully managed to grow beyond the investment cycle to become a powerhouse.

On the racism thing my take is that. This is exactly what Donald Trump is trying to do. To reassert the superiority of the Caucasian race as those who own America because they stepped off the boat in NewYork first but the truth today is that America is what it is because of its diversity, because it can tap into a wealth of virtues found from across all parts of the world. Lagos is a similar scenario. It has a geographic identity, a commerce identity, a political identity, an industrial identity of completely dissimilar characteristics. It would be naive to think otherwise.
Re: Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics) by rolams(m): 8:05am On Nov 22, 2017
fxjunkie:
Lagos should be grateful to Igbos for developing Lagos. Igbo Kwenu!

developing other people's state while yours remain shabby! stop embarrassing yourselves!!
Re: Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics) by Mustapha23(m): 8:20am On Nov 22, 2017
Joephat:
God bless ambode for utilizing the igbo s tax payers money

The tax collected in Alaba alone can build this times three..

God bless my igbo ppl too
new Lagos
Re: Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics) by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 22, 2017
big3boy:
pls anybody in the house. how can i get prepaid meter. the nepa in my area are frustrating all efforts to get it. am in ibadan
OMOTOWO:
I CAN GET IT here for u in lagos
Don't mind this guy, he's a fraudster
Re: Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics) by mikeapollo: 8:44am On Nov 22, 2017
Dosmay:
Lagos our Mini-London

Too Beautiful.

SEE MORE

http://www.dosmay.com.ng/2017/11/night-view-of-water-fountain-at-abule.html?m=1

How old is what you are celebrating?
Wait until it is 10-20 years old before you start ejaculating.
Erecting a beautiful structure is not a big deal....maintaining the beauty in the long term is what matters.
Go to Tinubu square and see if the water fountain there is still functional
Re: Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics) by Barzinime(m): 9:16am On Nov 22, 2017
If you are senseless....you shouldn't let people know,should be your little secret...you should tell your dad to build a duplex under the bridge...ode
franzis:
Nansense... Bridge that made lot of.people lose their houses without due compensation and the funniest aspect is the space gotten from pulling down most houses were not used at all.
Re: Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics) by salesforce: 9:34am On Nov 22, 2017
Oh
Re: Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics) by Aarenaija: 10:10am On Nov 22, 2017
The fountain is too cheap.for this type of enviroent. It could be done better. Fountain technology is gone beyond some old school nozzles. It is gone digital and displays are very fascinating.

Consult real expert and not a quark for a proper fountain.

The reason for non functional fountains all over the place that the right people are not consulted and they do, Nigerian like cheap things.

A good and functional fountain is in millions of naira. So, if a fountain must be installed, it must be done properly.
Re: Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics) by pweetiedee(m): 10:38am On Nov 22, 2017
fxjunkie:

You should be laughing at yourself for not knowing the meaning of Igbo.

What's Igbo? Marijuana
Re: Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics) by Afritop(m): 11:09am On Nov 22, 2017
That is the only place in that area that is fine. All other place around there are shanties. Why celebrate it
Re: Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics) by localboy: 11:56am On Nov 22, 2017
Lagos is my country...
Re: Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics) by OMOTOWO(m): 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2017
nairabetcom:

Don't mind this guy, he's a fraudster
lols...were boy..keep stalking me..
Re: Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics) by mastar111: 2:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
comshots:
Light can be deceiving.Go there in the day and see the difference.
I concur. Abule egba is my place. I stay in abimbola estate. D light is deceiving u guys. DT place is just dusty in d day. DT ojo oba park spoilt DT place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics) by bigplayerz(m): 10:13pm On Nov 22, 2017
izzyboi:

For God sake what nonsense are you saying... is it possible for anyone to just enter the water fountain n why would someone in his normal senses fetch water from there. I am guessing you've not been there...well you should go see it or keep quiet
you say its nonsense just because you were born and brought up there as @izzyboi you are really sick upstairs and you can receive sense by taking your first deliverance in that fountain...#go and sin no more#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking A Seaside Selfie In Portugal (Photos) / Bonny Island, Nigeria-The true island of rivers state / Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.