Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Hey, Seun, e don dey more captivating o - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hey, Seun, e don dey more captivating o (2314 Views)

ACN Don Dey Hear Am, CPC In Power! / Online Shopping Don Dey Make Sense For Naija / (Picture) Captivating Eyes or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey, Seun, e don dey more captivating o by chawkee(m): 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2005
Seun, wetin dey hapin? Time don reach to throway invitation to your forumnists to come together o. grin

E go be a round circle get together. It will start with introduction, then, we go come play who is in the circle, boju boju, round and round the village, te-n-te, bread and butter,.... . When all man don tire, we go come end am with folktales. Rice and stew no important. grin grin
All na for familiarisation and better set up to come. How you see am? wink

Charl.
Re: Hey, Seun, e don dey more captivating o by chawkee(m): 2:19pm On Jun 14, 2005
You know, when Seun sent a reply asking me to clarify what I meant by my little 'humour', I was made to know and understand that humour doesn't come natural by most Niger people. I was only trying to be grin grin grin grin, or was it dry?

Do you know something else, the forum ( I proposed) can really be worthwhile (jokes apart). Seun is talking of imposing a membership fee and he doesn't know what amount to impose, he wants to prune down the sections to make nairaland more efficient and bla, bla, bla.

It's all good, but this decisions can be taken easily in the forum I have proposed smiley.

Comon Seun, let's get together and do..................
Things we ought to do.
Charl.
Re: Hey, Seun, e don dey more captivating o by chawkee(m): 2:22pm On Jun 14, 2005
I no go change this topic o, unless una agree with me say time don reach to come do te-n-te, we all wey dey nairaland.
Charl.
Re: Hey, Seun, e don dey more captivating o by Seun(m): 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2005
Na only you dey talk to youself on this topic. So it's going into the chat room!
Re: Hey, Seun, e don dey more captivating o by chawkee(m): 4:20pm On Jun 14, 2005
FUNNNNYYYY grin grin grin grin grin grin.
cHARL
Re: Hey, Seun, e don dey more captivating o by kemmy(f): 5:21pm On Jun 14, 2005
O.K.,I don concur,no be only chawkee dey talk am now.I think it would be nice to have a get together and have people meet themselves,the only problem I foresee is that some of us might not be there but that's still O.K.,I trust we'll get some low down of things........right?!Seun, think of it this way, more topics can still come up from such forum.....if any one talks about "Rice and stew very plenty"...make dem prepare am come,we go chop,shikena!
Re: Hey, Seun, e don dey more captivating o by chawkee(m): 8:24am On Jun 15, 2005
Ride on Kemmy!! wink
Seun you see wetin i dey talk?

Charl.
NB Good morning naira landers. smiley
Re: Hey, Seun, e don dey more captivating o by Seun(m): 9:01am On Jun 15, 2005
This is a nice suggestion, and it's going to happen sooner or later!
Re: Hey, Seun, e don dey more captivating o by bolasho(m): 10:59am On Jun 15, 2005
Seun, It will be a very great thing if a get to gether would be organise for Nairalanders. lets meet each other - see face to face. I wont mind concelling any previous date for it.
Re: Hey, Seun, e don dey more captivating o by chawkee(m): 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2005
Yep, didn't know there are interested forum members. I would have dicussed it one-on-one with Seun before making it public.

Well, it is out, it is out.

More suggestions as to the organising and the items to be included in the agenda will be welcomed. Let me start by suggesting a TV coverage. wink

Charl.
Re: Hey, Seun, e don dey more captivating o by dablessed(f): 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2005
I thinks its a good idea, getting together will add to the whole fun. At least, we can put a face behind the name!!!

Seun, think about it and let us know when it would be.

But....come....o! We wey no dey Naija nko? Wetin go sele? We go miss the get together? cry cry cry
Re: Hey, Seun, e don dey more captivating o by dablessed(f): 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2005
dablessed:

I thinks its a good idea, getting together will add to the whole fun. At least, we can put a face behind the name!!!

But....come....o! We wey no dey Naija nko? Wetin go sele? We go miss the get together? cry cry cry

Pardon me for the mistake in "tenses"- i reverse it with immediate calamity ( Typo gra gra) i meant to say: I think[i][/i] its a .....
Re: Hey, Seun, e don dey more captivating o by chawkee(m): 12:49pm On Jun 16, 2005
Dablessed, correct for acknowledging it's a good idea. The correction to your typo gra gra error has been noted. Now, those wey think say no be good idea, make una let the remaining forumnists (abeg pardon my grammar) hear why. Abi, Seun no be so?

Meanwhile, Dablessed, na outside naija you dey?

Charl. cool
Re: Hey, Seun, e don dey more captivating o by dablessed(f): 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2005
chawkee:

Dablessed, correct for acknowledging it's a good idea. The correction to your typo gra gra error has been noted. Now, those wey  think say no be good idea, make una let the remaining forumnists (abeg pardon my grammar) hear why. Abi, Seun no be so?

Charl.  cool

Charl,

What has location got to do with typo gragra? Ehn? Answer me?
Re: Hey, Seun, e don dey more captivating o by dablessed(f): 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2005
dablessed:

chawkee link=topic=419.msg6005#msg6005 date=1118922551:

Dablessed, correct for acknowledging it's a good idea. The correction to your typo gra gra error has been noted. Now, those wey  think say no be good idea, make una let the remaining forumnists (abeg pardon my grammar) hear why. Abi, Seun no be so?

Charl.  cool

Charl,

What has location got to do with typo gragra? Ehn? Answer me?

Forgive me Charl! I'm in London at the moment.

Re: Hey, Seun, e don dey more captivating o by chawkee(m): 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2005
Ok, Dablessed you are forgiven. How is Jan? Stay blessed.

Charl.
Re: Hey, Seun, e don dey more captivating o by dablessed(f): 1:56pm On Jun 18, 2005
chawkee:

Ok, Dablessed you are forgiven. How is Jan? Stay blessed.

Charl.

Its terribly hot Charl - another opportunity for "them" to move around in their bikinis.

Ciao
Re: Hey, Seun, e don dey more captivating o by CimonJorr(m): 6:58am On Jun 19, 2005
dablessed:

If you want a face to associate with a name [or 'handle'] load your pix onto your nairaland page.. Seun.. you first...  wink
Re: Hey, Seun, e don dey more captivating o by hotangel2(f): 5:52am On Jun 22, 2005
Hey y'all. I am still getting used to this place. But why isn't there a space for pictures and a bigger Profile page?? I think we should have bigger profiles and you know some cool stuffs.
Re: Hey, Seun, e don dey more captivating o by Seun(m): 6:55am On Jun 22, 2005
Large and flashy signatures and avatars can distract from the main purpose of the site. Having said that, I am favourably disposed towards having a better profile page.
Re: Hey, Seun, e don dey more captivating o by hotangel2(f): 7:45am On Jun 22, 2005
awww...seun that's mean. Those stuffs could be fun.
Re: Hey, Seun, e don dey more captivating o by chawkee(m): 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2005
HotAngel, what's up? I know you must be hot, that is why you want the forum members see you. But Seun is right you know. Such hot pix can distract some guys.

So, let us just concentrate in convincing Seun to arrange the 'get together', at least that will do for now.
How do you see that Angel?

Charl.
Re: Hey, Seun, e don dey more captivating o by pkrix(m): 8:42pm On Jun 22, 2005
She's hot! I maen hot-angel. She be my babe before. Na that hotness make me retire for her because I still wan live for only 200 years more now.
Re: Hey, Seun, e don dey more captivating o by hotangel2(f): 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2005
hehe. y'all are funny. Anyways, it's okay. Seun should do whatever he likes. rolleyes
Re: Hey, Seun, e don dey more captivating o by chawkee(m): 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2005
Nice HotAngel. Well, I will like to meet you and see if your hotness can melt my iced state.

Charl
Re: Hey, Seun, e don dey more captivating o by Seun(m): 2:38pm On Jun 23, 2005
Hmmm ... let the young grow before you start to propose wink
Re: Hey, Seun, e don dey more captivating o by hotangel2(f): 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2005
Seun:

God Bless You Sir!!
Re: Hey, Seun, e don dey more captivating o by chawkee(m): 10:04am On Jun 24, 2005
hot-angel:

Seun link=topic=419.msg7262#msg7262 date=1119533927:

Angel, are you that young?
Well, they say....'catch them young'.

Charl.
Re: Hey, Seun, e don dey more captivating o by Greatpeter(m): 11:31am On Jun 24, 2005
Seun,
Please, start preparing the Nairaland anniversary for all members to come together so that we can introduce ourselves one by one and award prizes to writers of piece who are most captivating and educating.
If na money I go contibute oo.
Re: Hey, Seun, e don dey more captivating o by chawkee(m): 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2005
Greatpeter, you dey there? You see that this suggestion is the bomb. By the way, when is the anniversary, is it around the corner?
Two heads surely better pass one. My man, your views are correct.

Charl
Re: Hey, Seun, e don dey more captivating o by hotangel2(f): 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2005
which aniversary Y'all know i am not in 9ja right?? How will I be there
Re: Hey, Seun, e don dey more captivating o by dablessed(f): 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2005
hot-angel:

which aniversary Y'all know I am not in Nigeria right?? How will I be there

Ok, those of us wey no dey Naija, we go organise our own for where we dey abi Seun wetin u talk? With due support from you sir!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kudos To Seun Osewa. / What Is Your Sleeping Style? / See Photos Of The Old Naira Notes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.