Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Do You Need A Responsible Single Mother For Casual And Romantic Relationship? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Do You Need A Responsible Single Mother For Casual And Romantic Relationship? (5215 Views)

I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship / Do You Need A Responsible Single Mother For Casual And Romantic Relationship? / I Need A Responsible Man For A Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Need A Responsible Single Mother For Casual And Romantic Relationship? by Alison33(m): 11:44pm On Dec 14, 2019
Add me 08062955833 am in Abuja
Re: Do You Need A Responsible Single Mother For Casual And Romantic Relationship? by Purpletee(f): 1:39am On Dec 17, 2019
talk2percy:
Is this for real?? Please I need this direly if it's real.

why?,just curious smiley
Re: Do You Need A Responsible Single Mother For Casual And Romantic Relationship? by kwakwakwa(m): 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2019
Am a matured young man from Edo,self employed and based in Ilorin.

Am a graduate,hard working,optimistic,tall,athletic body,cool,reserved,

good sense of humour,smart,intelligent,friendly,accommodating,

a christian,sociable,lovable and ROMANTIC grin

Will like t meet a well mannered and matured lady for a serious relationship.

Only serious minded ladies need to contact me on 08067930771

SMS & CALLS ONLY

I look forward to hearing and reading from you

NO GAMES !

NO SCAMS !

THANKS
Re: Do You Need A Responsible Single Mother For Casual And Romantic Relationship? by cash365(m): 11:55am On Dec 29, 2019
Add me
Re: Do You Need A Responsible Single Mother For Casual And Romantic Relationship? by Alison33(m): 11:24pm On Jan 04, 2020
Am interested 08062955833 connect me with any lady that reside in Abuja
Re: Do You Need A Responsible Single Mother For Casual And Romantic Relationship? by Gospel2020(m): 10:36am On Jan 05, 2020
I'm interested my number is 07035550522
Re: Do You Need A Responsible Single Mother For Casual And Romantic Relationship? by Gospel2020(m): 4:55pm On Jan 07, 2020
Am a mature, honest and responsible man, fair,tall and handsome base in Bayelsa state, self employed and hard working.....I need a responsible, romantic, beautiful and working class single mother for a serious relationship hit me up let talk 07035550522
Re: Do You Need A Responsible Single Mother For Casual And Romantic Relationship? by kindtoks(m): 7:34am On Jan 22, 2020
SEEKING FOR REAL LOVE AND SOUL MATE, TRUTHWORTHY RELATIONSHIP, NO PLAYING GAMES... Am tunde by name, All I am looking for is "True Love," no Games, no Playing around, just want to find my soul mate in life,the only a woman i will connect with in every way. i want someone who will make me feel like I'm the only one for her. Good communicator, good listener, and someone willing to give 100 percent relationship.
Re: Do You Need A Responsible Single Mother For Casual And Romantic Relationship? by leslieokoye18: 9:56am On Jan 24, 2020
Re: Do You Need A Responsible Single Mother For Casual And Romantic Relationship? by Nerynla: 7:07pm On Jan 25, 2020
Re: Do You Need A Responsible Single Mother For Casual And Romantic Relationship? by greaday: 5:04am On Jan 26, 2020
Am 4
Re: Do You Need A Responsible Single Mother For Casual And Romantic Relationship? by Phaitilicious(f): 7:35am On Jan 26, 2020
Are you a single parent that's feeling lonely or left out and you looking for a support group where you can share and unburden yourself without any fear of criticism?

Send me a message on: 08110019641 to join the group.
It's not a dating platform, if you lucky to meet someone, that's fine, but fit come with the expectations of dating or hook ups.

Men and women are invited to join.
Re: Do You Need A Responsible Single Mother For Casual And Romantic Relationship? by Jehnny01: 10:18am On Mar 28, 2020
Are you female single/married, but bored and lonely?
Do you look for a companion to talk (gossip) and laugh with in Abuja?
Do you crave for something deep and refreshing?
Do you need a companion for morning exercise?
Do you want to make new friends, share experiences, have fun and be happy.

Let's connect @ jehnny01joy@gmail.com

It should be discreet, matured, and fun only
Re: Do You Need A Responsible Single Mother For Casual And Romantic Relationship? by Austeenite(m): 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
Add me

Phaitilicious:
Are you a single parent that's feeling lonely or left out and you looking for a support group where you can share and unburden yourself without any fear of criticism?

Send me a message on: 08110019641 to join the group.
It's not a dating platform, if you lucky to meet someone, that's fine, but fit come with the expectations of dating or hook ups.

Men and women are invited to join.
Re: Do You Need A Responsible Single Mother For Casual And Romantic Relationship? by miracle139: 2:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
Are you interested in a hookup
Something that could lead to a serious relationship
Are you in need of a life partner
Someone whose spec meet yours

There's a free whatsapp group you could join to find a companion.
NB: Working class only

It's totally free
Send a direct message to be added
http:///2348154105720.
Re: Do You Need A Responsible Single Mother For Casual And Romantic Relationship? by Godstime234: 3:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
08162085000.. am based in lagos
Re: Do You Need A Responsible Single Mother For Casual And Romantic Relationship? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
Seeking an honest mature, open minded, kind hearted, understanding, independent and sexually adventurous woman to talk to, play with, emotionally care for, and no time for games really wish to meet a soul and play mate
Victor from Ogun State, 1.78 in height am slim and very much understanding.
Prefer busty and dark in complexion lady.
Hi me on WhatsApp: 09017224883
Re: Do You Need A Responsible Single Mother For Casual And Romantic Relationship? by Dindook: 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
Am a Simple guy who got a passion for success. I Work for a well note able firm in Lagos as an engineer, am also an Entrepreneur in the beautiful city of Lagos. Am 30years of age, well educated, am fun to be with. i will like to meet a nice young lady btw 19-26 yrs for a fruitful relationship, tribe and religion isn't an issue for me , provided you are presentable and have a good attitude as a lady..I prefer Lagos base or near by person, pls i am not looking for a friendship purpose, rather am looking for a partner to be in a relationship with. If you are interested u can WhatsApp or call me on 08125926897... Pls rude, saucy, saint or tribalism person should stay off pls. I Only want to connect with a Serious minded lady
Re: Do You Need A Responsible Single Mother For Casual And Romantic Relationship? by mindsbeauty(m): 10:50am On Apr 10, 2020
I'm Anthony from Lagos.
Presently at Epe on a project with my organization.

I'm an independent marketer for my parent company's foundational health dietary supplements.

A native of Delta State, 41years and single.
Chat me up on WhatsApp with 08063894916
Re: Do You Need A Responsible Single Mother For Casual And Romantic Relationship? by kindtoks(m): 4:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
08090549674 Having fun is very important to me and I am looking for someone with whom I can share life's experiences and grow together in faith and love with. Am seeking for serious relationship, a real woman that is caring who can make love to a man and who can take care of a man not to hurt a man feelings. I am a decent looking man and have a good heart and soul..So if you are Honest (no freaking lies and storys)beautiful from the inside out, have a good heart and soul and like some how to plan things in life and looking for a real true relationship..08090549674
Re: Do You Need A Responsible Single Mother For Casual And Romantic Relationship? by Dindook: 11:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
Dindook:
Am a Simple guy who got a passion for success. I Work for a well note able firm in Lagos as an engineer, am also an Entrepreneur in the beautiful city of Lagos. Am 30years of age, well educated, am fun to be with. i will like to meet a nice young lady btw 19-26 yrs for a fruitful relationship, tribe and religion isn't an issue for me , provided you are presentable and have a good attitude as a lady..I prefer Lagos base or near by person, pls i am not looking for a friendship purpose, rather am looking for a partner to be in a relationship with. If you are interested u can WhatsApp or call me on 08125926897... Pls rude, saucy, saint or tribalism person should stay off pls. I Only want to connect with a Serious minded lady

. ..
Re: Do You Need A Responsible Single Mother For Casual And Romantic Relationship? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
A
Re: Do You Need A Responsible Single Mother For Casual And Romantic Relationship? by doctorcovid29(m): 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
Hi am single male, decent ,caring, honest, medical doctor I need a serious lady for relationship that can lead to marriage ,here my what's app number +2348033196353
Re: Do You Need A Responsible Single Mother For Casual And Romantic Relationship? by lewj(m): 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2020
Re: Do You Need A Responsible Single Mother For Casual And Romantic Relationship? by mrniceguy131: 10:54am On Jan 31, 2022
Any lady live in Abuja 08168202232 WhatsApp i live in Abuja
Re: Do You Need A Responsible Single Mother For Casual And Romantic Relationship? by iWriteInc(m): 11:13am On Feb 04, 2022
Re: Do You Need A Responsible Single Mother For Casual And Romantic Relationship? by Em222: 12:42am On Feb 07, 2022
Are you are a sex starved mature lady. It's time to come out of your shell and make yourself happy again. You can reach me on 08164084891. I'm offering you a mind blowing sex at no financial cost. Yeah it's absolutely free. I promise to keep the affair secret
Re: Do You Need A Responsible Single Mother For Casual And Romantic Relationship? by onasokhare(m): 8:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
08170721004 whatsapp only
Re: Do You Need A Responsible Single Mother For Casual And Romantic Relationship? by atoscoleyito(m): 8:28am On Feb 16, 2022
I don't need to explain my character here cos you are going to know me more when you close with me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need A Girl For A Serious Relationship / Have Anyone Seen My Nairaland (neyo) Tru_mic? / Matured Minds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.