Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Nigerian Policewoman Marks Birthday With Cleavage-baring Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Policewoman Marks Birthday With Cleavage-baring Photos (1136 Views)

Bride Rocks Massive Cleavage Baring Dress On Wedding Day / Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance / Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Policewoman Marks Birthday With Cleavage-baring Photos by NEHLIVE: 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
A beautiful Nigerian policewoman - Missy Viv who turned a year older on November 20th shared these beautiful photos to mark the day on her Facebook page. She captioned it;

I lost track on how to be sad coz happiness is free #CUTE SOMETHING Choose those who Choose you Is still my day

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/nigerian-policewoman-marks-birthday-with-cleavagebaring-photos

Re: Nigerian Policewoman Marks Birthday With Cleavage-baring Photos by NEHLIVE: 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
More

Re: Nigerian Policewoman Marks Birthday With Cleavage-baring Photos by Undertaker001: 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2017
something light for Oga Idris
Re: Nigerian Policewoman Marks Birthday With Cleavage-baring Photos by IamSINZ(m): 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
See as she dry
Re: Nigerian Policewoman Marks Birthday With Cleavage-baring Photos by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 21, 2017
NEHLIVE:
A beautiful Nigerian policewoman - Missy Viv who turned a year older on November 20th shared these beautiful photos to mark the day on her Facebook page. She captioned it;

I lost track on how to be sad coz happiness is free #CUTE SOMETHING Choose those who Choose you Is still my day
officer abeg locate me make i follow you celebrate your birthday
Re: Nigerian Policewoman Marks Birthday With Cleavage-baring Photos by whitebeard(m): 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
Olosho

Olosho

Olosho

Olosho

Everywhere..!
Re: Nigerian Policewoman Marks Birthday With Cleavage-baring Photos by iamJ(m): 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2017
She is not fine

her back is ugly

her breast is useless

her posture is pathetic

I spit on the face of any man that admires her
Re: Nigerian Policewoman Marks Birthday With Cleavage-baring Photos by QueenSekxy(f): 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
see them,,I don't know the joy that comes from calling a lady an olosho,,

the same people they call olosho they won't still allow to rest,not that they can boast of achieving quater of what she has achieved,,

..the clown above me a pathetic bunch of frustrated nitwit
romance nlders are psychopaths

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Policewoman Marks Birthday With Cleavage-baring Photos by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2017

The guy above me has said it all.
Re: Nigerian Policewoman Marks Birthday With Cleavage-baring Photos by MhizzAJ(f): 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
This is one hell of a clean police woman not the type i see on the road begging for money upandan

Some ignorant fools will come here and call her an 'olosho' and say she's ugly simply because happiness is far from them and they don't like good things

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policewoman Marks Birthday With Cleavage-baring Photos by QueenSekxy(f): 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
Evaberry:

The guy above me has said it all.
so those broke dirty thang calling her an olosho gives you joy ??I have always believed you are a guy that hides under a female moniker..crawl out snail! !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policewoman Marks Birthday With Cleavage-baring Photos by Earthquake1: 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2017
whitebeard:
Olosho

Olosho

Olosho

Olosho

Everywhere..!

How is she olosho?
Re: Nigerian Policewoman Marks Birthday With Cleavage-baring Photos by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2017
With that flat backside? She no fine abeg.

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Rubbish Is This,how Can A Tailor Charge 10000 To Sew Common Senator / These 11 Points Will Tell You The Difference Between A Real Man And A Playboy! / Gov. Ajimobi's Son Kisses & Grabs The Chest Of His New Wife, Fateema Gandu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.