Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Oyakhilom Speaks About Tithe:be Happy To Give God,i Will Tithe My First $100m(vi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyakhilom Speaks About Tithe:be Happy To Give God,i Will Tithe My First $100m(vi (1100 Views)

T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue / #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? / Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyakhilom Speaks About Tithe:be Happy To Give God,i Will Tithe My First $100m(vi by Pussitto: 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
Pastor Chris oyakhilome talks about giving to God , recently there have been so much attack on men of God and the church at large by most media houses and some individuals as to why people will be giving to the church and pastor are buying Private jet while some church members are poor.. To me its only a poor man or Antichrist will confess such negative stories about pastor and the church.

According to believers
love world church president, pastor chris "its all about love, love is the greatest, if you love God you should be excited to give him, some time ago God asked me to give my first $10million but I didn't argue about it,I just brought it out and gave to him with joy. And now I am planning on giving him my first $100million, why! Because when you give to God he enlarge your financial capacity. So I started telling myself that I must give my first $100million and I am almost there".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtCunMthY2U

https://chikasom..com/2017/11/pastor-chris-breaks-silence-on-tithebe.html?m=1

Re: Oyakhilom Speaks About Tithe:be Happy To Give God,i Will Tithe My First $100m(vi by petra1(m): 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
he wasn't talking about tithe but the seed he sowed to TBN years ago and relief donation to Haiti earthquake victims

4 Likes

Re: Oyakhilom Speaks About Tithe:be Happy To Give God,i Will Tithe My First $100m(vi by donnie(m): 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2017
This man is a big giver

2 Likes

Re: Oyakhilom Speaks About Tithe:be Happy To Give God,i Will Tithe My First $100m(vi by Dnaz(m): 7:41pm On Nov 21, 2017
Abeg where him dey see this God?

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilom Speaks About Tithe:be Happy To Give God,i Will Tithe My First $100m(vi by Dnaz(m): 7:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
Is the money going to Gods pocket or into his ministry (ie his own pocket)

3 Likes

Re: Oyakhilom Speaks About Tithe:be Happy To Give God,i Will Tithe My First $100m(vi by Ranchhoddas: 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
He's paying the tithe to himself abi?
Send me God's account number I want to pay my own too.

4 Likes

Re: Oyakhilom Speaks About Tithe:be Happy To Give God,i Will Tithe My First $100m(vi by An2elect2(f): 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2017
petra1:
he wasn't talking about tithe but the seed he sowed to TBN years ago and relief donation to Haiti earthquake victims
Let's say he was talking about tithe, would he have said anything different from other "pastors"? If no, well why defend evasiveness? If yes, why has he not said anything then. Or are errors in the church just nothing since he thrives on them.

2 Likes

Re: Oyakhilom Speaks About Tithe:be Happy To Give God,i Will Tithe My First $100m(vi by MuttleyLaff: 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
Dnaz:
Is the money going to Gods pocket
or into his ministry (ie his own pocket)

Ranchhoddas:

Send me God's account number
I want to pay my own too.
You two guys are cracking me up here
Abeggy I no fi laff ooo

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilom Speaks About Tithe:be Happy To Give God,i Will Tithe My First $100m(vi by sonofluc1fer: 10:08pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ranchhoddas:

Send me God's account number I want to pay my own too.

I hear its GTB. Gods Trust Bank. Those tithes go straight to heaven. They are used to maintain angels' wings and service a few of Jesus' needs.

Later, God blesses the Pastor with a private jet and all that his eyes can see and want.. Its his right as a child of God, sorry, man of God, and the power is available to his children only if they 'believe'.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyakhilom Speaks About Tithe:be Happy To Give God,i Will Tithe My First $100m(vi by hahn(m): 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
donnie:
This man is a big giver

Indeed cheesy grin
Re: Oyakhilom Speaks About Tithe:be Happy To Give God,i Will Tithe My First $100m(vi by petra1(m): 5:39am On Nov 22, 2017
An2elect2:
Let's say he was talking about tithe, would he have said anything different from other "pastors"? If no, well why defend evasiveness? If yes, why has he not said anything then. Or are errors in the church just nothing since he thrives on them.

Why are you not seeing that the title of the thread is misleading ? . All anti church people are the same

Matthew 23:24 (HCSB )
24 Blind guides! You strain out a gnat, yet gulp down a camel!l.
Re: Oyakhilom Speaks About Tithe:be Happy To Give God,i Will Tithe My First $100m(vi by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 22, 2017
So he gave God his first $10m by giving it to himself abi?
And also plan to give God his first $100m by sowing it in HIS Business church?
Cos I am not understanding this Yahoo man pastor o

(1) (Reply)

Pa. Elton's Curseā€ Troubling The Nigerian Church / Summoning All Atheist / Blocking Out The Sun: Real Humans Vs. Mankind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.