Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

If You Become The President For One Day, What Will You Do? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Become The President For One Day, What Will You Do? (458 Views)

Boxing Day : What Do You Want For Christmas ? / News Canada’s Prime Minister Begs Nigeria President For One Million Immigrant / On The Boxing Day; What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Become The President For One Day, What Will You Do? by xcelentattitude(m): 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
well the question is simple enough, though a lot of tongues wag against this presidency's administration. if you are placed in that position, what are the things you're likely to implement or change?
Re: If You Become The President For One Day, What Will You Do? by madridguy(m): 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2017
I will approve 50K monthly stipends to every citizen of this country.

1 Like

Re: If You Become The President For One Day, What Will You Do? by Greyworld: 6:17pm On Nov 21, 2017
suspend d constitution and make my self "president for life"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Become The President For One Day, What Will You Do? by onward4life(m): 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
TA TEA Billion 4D I can't ooo
Re: If You Become The President For One Day, What Will You Do? by skedman(m): 6:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
madridguy:
I will approve 50K monthly stipends to every citizen of this country.
hello and your church will still collect 10 percent and offering,sow a seed,and finally donation. The balance might remain 25,000 left with your family .
Re: If You Become The President For One Day, What Will You Do? by Cashrange660: 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2017
I will award contracts to almost every member of my family, plus i'll put them into meaningful positions in the country...
Re: If You Become The President For One Day, What Will You Do? by richsnub(m): 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
Mk sure i embezzle as much as i can
Re: If You Become The President For One Day, What Will You Do? by madridguy(m): 7:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
I'm not a Christian and we only pay Fisabililahi.

skedman:
hello and your church will still collect 10 percent and offering,sow a seed,and finally donation. The balance might remain 25,000 left with your family .
Re: If You Become The President For One Day, What Will You Do? by Oyiboman69: 8:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
I will burn the country
Re: If You Become The President For One Day, What Will You Do? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
1) fire ALL politicians, ministers, governors etc... anybody remotely associated with the state MUST go.
2) change the constitution so that the future gov officials etc can only receive twice the minimum salary
3) bring a law of automatic death penalty for ANYBODY caught embezzling money, ritualist, kidnappers, murderers etc
4) void any dubious deals that was made with foreign states/companies on oil etc
5) hire a bunch of israeli and Russian mercenaries as my immediate security, as my life will be in serious danger from all the people fired in my 1st and 4th point.
6) make sure none of the above poster get anywhere near a position of power in gov or otherwise
Re: If You Become The President For One Day, What Will You Do? by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:26am On Nov 22, 2017
i will order d CBN governor to wire 50b to an offshore account.
Re: If You Become The President For One Day, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
"Take care" of all potential presidential rivals and secure the throne for me, myself & I smiley

(1) (Reply)

Passing Out Pictures Everywhere / Kaalakaandi / Herdsmen Offensive And The Collective Indecision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.