Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Jidenna Raunchy Video Of Himself Partying & Rocking A Lady's Ass (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jidenna Raunchy Video Of Himself Partying & Rocking A Lady's Ass (photos) (5135 Views)

Jidenna, Osinachi Dike Apama Son Is Dead / Man Who Looks Like Falz Rocking A Lady In Sexy Dance Got Fans Talking / Meet Jidenna's Beautiful Sister And Cute Brother As He Shares New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jidenna Raunchy Video Of Himself Partying & Rocking A Lady's Ass (photos) by 4GLite: 7:16pm On Nov 21, 2017
@GISTMORE

Nigerian-American singer, Jidenna is having the time of his life in South Africa. He took to IG to share a video of himself seriously rocking an unidentified lady's ass as they partied.

Watch IG video
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bbtx8VaB86r/?taken-by=jidenna

VIA https://www.gistmore.com/jidenna-shares-raunchy-video-partying-rocking-ladys-ass

Re: Jidenna Raunchy Video Of Himself Partying & Rocking A Lady's Ass (photos) by 4GLite: 7:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
Re: Jidenna Raunchy Video Of Himself Partying & Rocking A Lady's Ass (photos) by Joephat(m): 7:19pm On Nov 21, 2017
angry

My Igbo brother.. Next time, pull off the cloths n penetrate..

2 Likes

Re: Jidenna Raunchy Video Of Himself Partying & Rocking A Lady's Ass (photos) by Khd95(m): 7:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
Make I fry atarodo na
Re: Jidenna Raunchy Video Of Himself Partying & Rocking A Lady's Ass (photos) by segebase(m): 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
we need sextapes not this
Re: Jidenna Raunchy Video Of Himself Partying & Rocking A Lady's Ass (photos) by Lionbite(m): 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2017
Joephat:
angry

My Igbo brother.. Next time, pull off the cloths n penetrate..

1 Like

Re: Jidenna Raunchy Video Of Himself Partying & Rocking A Lady's Ass (photos) by ObaKlaz: 8:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
...All these staph, HIV and herpes-infested SA girls.

3 Likes

Re: Jidenna Raunchy Video Of Himself Partying & Rocking A Lady's Ass (photos) by ObaKlaz: 2:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
you are stupid
You're doubly stupid. You're as dumb as a stone. Burn, you xenophobe!

2 Likes

Re: Jidenna Raunchy Video Of Himself Partying & Rocking A Lady's Ass (photos) by LuvU2: 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
grin weak man, now u look stupid(basic) Must u do what other assholes do
Re: Jidenna Raunchy Video Of Himself Partying & Rocking A Lady's Ass (photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
ukwu Mara mma na-adiya mma
Re: Jidenna Raunchy Video Of Himself Partying & Rocking A Lady's Ass (photos) by LeSudAfricaine: 12:14am On Nov 24, 2017
ObaKlaz:
You're doubly stupid. You're as dumb as a stone. Burn, you xenophobe!
you are proving my point dumbass gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Jidenna Raunchy Video Of Himself Partying & Rocking A Lady's Ass (photos) by ObaKlaz: 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
...says a nitwit. Apply some ointment on your butthurt.

1 Like

Re: Jidenna Raunchy Video Of Himself Partying & Rocking A Lady's Ass (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:

Hey brother!
Re: Jidenna Raunchy Video Of Himself Partying & Rocking A Lady's Ass (photos) by LeSudAfricaine: 6:07am On Nov 26, 2017
Houseofglam7:

Hey brother!
hey sis
Re: Jidenna Raunchy Video Of Himself Partying & Rocking A Lady's Ass (photos) by LeSudAfricaine: 6:11am On Nov 26, 2017
ObaKlaz:
...says a nitwit. Apply some ointment on your butthurt.
oh isee, apart from being a dumbass you're also a gay.gort; D; D

2 Likes

Re: Jidenna Raunchy Video Of Himself Partying & Rocking A Lady's Ass (photos) by ObaKlaz: 6:23am On Nov 26, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
oh isee, apart from being a dumbass you're also a gay.gort; D; D
...And apart from being an invalid, you're also a xenophobe and an homophobe. The life you got! grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jidenna Raunchy Video Of Himself Partying & Rocking A Lady's Ass (photos) by LeSudAfricaine: 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
ObaKlaz:
...And apart from being an invalid, you're also a xenophobe and an homophobe. The life you got! grin cheesy
everyone is a Xenophobe when it comes to you flat headz...come to think of it, what's to like?lol

1 Like

Re: Jidenna Raunchy Video Of Himself Partying & Rocking A Lady's Ass (photos) by ObaKlaz: 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
everyone is a Xenophobe when it comes to you flat headz...come to think of it, what's to like?lol
INSECURITY - that's what amuses me about you rubber-lipped folks. Insecurity and xenophobia are almost inseperable, you know? That explains why you are on a Nigerian forum, spewing inanities. So you see, I already knew whose case I had to attend to, the very moment you mentioned me. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jidenna Raunchy Video Of Himself Partying & Rocking A Lady's Ass (photos) by LeSudAfricaine: 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
ObaKlaz:
INSECURITY - that's what amuses me about you rubber-lipped folks. Insecurity and xenophobia are almost inseperable, you know? That explains why you are on a Nigerian forum, spewing inanities. So you see, I already knew whose case I had to attend to, the very moment you mentioned me. grin grin cheesy
blah blah Insecurity blah blah...I asked a question.. Who is not Xenophobic towards Nigerians, unless you live under a rock, nobody likes Nigerians gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Jidenna Raunchy Video Of Himself Partying & Rocking A Lady's Ass (photos) by ObaKlaz: 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
blah blah Insecurity blah blah...I asked a question.. Who is not Xenophobic towards Nigerians, unless you live under a rock, nobody likes Nigerians gringrin
"Nobody" likes Nigerians. "NOBODY"... Oh!! That's the technical name for South Africans, I guess?? grin It's easy to hate on Nigerians though, especially when you've got complex issues.

2 Likes

Re: Jidenna Raunchy Video Of Himself Partying & Rocking A Lady's Ass (photos) by LeSudAfricaine: 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
ObaKlaz:
"Nobody" likes Nigerians. "NOBODY"... Oh!! That's the technical name for South Africans, I guess?? grin It's easy to hate on Nigerians though, especially when you've got complex issues.
he he complex issues? You are not liked anywhere, it is what it is accept it and move on

3 Likes

Re: Jidenna Raunchy Video Of Himself Partying & Rocking A Lady's Ass (photos) by ObaKlaz: 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
he he complex issues? You are not liked anywhere, it is what it is accept it and move on
If that helps you sleep fine then keep telling yourself that, like you're stuck in a loop.

By the way, shouldn't you be on RandVille, RandNation, RandRepublic, Rand-whatever??; 'cos you took your first *L* the day you registered on NAIRALAND, and you're about to get a thousand more. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jidenna Raunchy Video Of Himself Partying & Rocking A Lady's Ass (photos) by LeSudAfricaine: 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
ObaKlaz:
If that helps you sleep fine then keep telling yourself that, like you're stuck in a loop.

By the way, shouldn't you be on RandVille, RandNation, RandRepublic, Rand-whatever??; 'cos you took your first *L* the day you registered on NAIRALAND, and you're about to get a thousand more. grin grin grin
I should be in "Randville, Randland" says who? It's my data, my phone my time! Actually that's what y'all say when you have reached a cult-de-sac and have nothing better to say, lol, before you even ask me that, should'nt thousand of your countrymen running riot on our streets be in Lagos as well?

4 Likes

Re: Jidenna Raunchy Video Of Himself Partying & Rocking A Lady's Ass (photos) by ObaKlaz: 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
I should be in "Randville, Randland" says who? It's my data, my phone my time! Actually that's what y'all say when you have reached a cult-de-sac and have nothing better to say, lol, before you even ask me that, should'nt thousand of your countrymen running riot on our streets be in Lagos as well?
Awww man, I see you've "reached a cult-de-sac and have nothing better to say" going by the same 'logic' in your weak retort. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jidenna Raunchy Video Of Himself Partying & Rocking A Lady's Ass (photos) by KINGOFJAPAN: 7:48pm On Nov 27, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
I don't know if it's ignorance or plain stupidity. I think it's the latter though.

1 Like

Re: Jidenna Raunchy Video Of Himself Partying & Rocking A Lady's Ass (photos) by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 28, 2017
ObaKlaz:
Awww man, I see you've "reached a cult-de-sac and have nothing better to say" going by the same 'logic' in your weak retort. grin grin cheesy
Hahaha. Nailed him with his own logic! grin The dude just keeps tying himself into knots!

1 Like

Re: Jidenna Raunchy Video Of Himself Partying & Rocking A Lady's Ass (photos) by LeSudAfricaine: 1:44pm On Nov 28, 2017
cryg
KINGOFJAPAN:

I don't know if it's ignorance or plain stupidity. I think it's the latter though.
console yourself, it's what you do best, lol

3 Likes

Re: Jidenna Raunchy Video Of Himself Partying & Rocking A Lady's Ass (photos) by ObaKlaz: 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
ObaFemy:
Hahaha. Nailed him with his own logic! grin The dude just keeps tying himself into knots!
C'mon he's South African; were you expecting more from him? He convincingly proved my point about South Africans being insecure and overly sensitive (which fuels their xenophobia). South Africans are predictable, like a moth to a flame. Dude took a wild bait. He ain't as smart as he thinks he is.

1 Like

Re: Jidenna Raunchy Video Of Himself Partying & Rocking A Lady's Ass (photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
ObaKlaz:
C'mon he's South African; were you expecting more from him? He convincingly proved my point about South Africans being insecure and overly sensitive (which fuels their xenophobia). South Africans are predictable, like a moth to a flame. Dude took a wild bait. He ain't as smart as he thinks he is.
...and I see he got a life on Nairaland too. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jidenna Raunchy Video Of Himself Partying & Rocking A Lady's Ass (photos) by ObaKlaz: 6:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
ObaFemy:
...and I see he got a life on Nairaland too. cheesy
Hahahaha. The IRONY of it all!! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Jesse Jagz's "S*x & Scotch" Makes Me Want To Squeeze My Bre*sts, Says Eva Alordi / Why Does The Owner Of Facebook Wear The Same T-shirt Everyday? See What He Said / Pix: Can You Eat What Don Jazzy Is Eating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.