Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,040 members, 7,799,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng (34557 Views)

Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki / Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification / How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by luba9876: 10:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
I want to believe the n-teach list is not fully out or something wrong with that list. Almost 50 people I know, no one seems to be pre-selected. I stand to be corrected.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by MunorAnne(f): 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
riribae:
pls hw did u do d checking cus when am on npower platform can't fyn anywia to either put fone number or bvn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by lereinter(m): 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
nothing to gain as a nig citizen
ordinary npower, was not selected
npower just like buhari govt, hope shattered
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by philoo(m): 10:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
@npower,

got this from my using my bvn, hope i dont really need sms for verification and this is for Nteach

1 Like

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by linsa01(m): 12:51am On Nov 23, 2017
linsa01:

I also got the congratulatory message. I want to ask, those who applied with higher degrees (eg. M.sc) will they be given the same tasks as those with first degree?

npower. You are yet to answer this question.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by maryjane247: 9:08am On Nov 23, 2017
akanbiaa:
Any NAgro successful applicant?
I applied for N-Agro and I got the SMS
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Ezi39: 9:43am On Nov 23, 2017
luba9876:
I want to believe the n-teach list is not fully out or something wrong with that list. Almost 50 people I know, no one seems to be pre-selected. I stand to be corrected.
Same thing here. I checked mine and the display message shows that my BVN number is not matching
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by npowerng: 10:33am On Nov 23, 2017
youngprofdguru:

Hello sir, I took part in N-Tax but I am yet to be selected. I want to know is it like they didn't take in any N-Tax this year confirm this to us, or should we N-Tax participants still wait?
Tell us sir, is there hope for us?

Good day,

Physical verification for N-Tax has been ongoing since July sir.

Contact Vaids for Information on N-Tax
You can contact vaids on https://www.facebook.com/VAIDSNG/
Twitter: @VAIDSNG
Instagram @ideclareng/
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Snowkel(m): 10:41am On Nov 23, 2017
Pls can someone check for me with my phone number
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by npowerng: 10:42am On Nov 23, 2017
linsa01:

npower. You are yet to answer this question.

No sir.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by npowerng: 10:49am On Nov 23, 2017
philoo:
@npower,

got this from my using my bvn, hope i dont really need sms for verification and this is for Nteach

Congratulations,
Details on your physical verification would be communicated to you later
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by npowerng: 11:00am On Nov 23, 2017
lereinter:

nothing to gain as a nig citizen

ordinary npower, was not selected

npower just like buhari govt, hope shattered

Good day,
Just take it easy sir, If you were not selected, All hope is not lost.
You can Google N-sip and check for other social investment programs sir.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by npowerng: 11:11am On Nov 23, 2017
plux4:
please can anyone help me with this, if I enter my Bvn I will be told congratulations but with my phone no I will be told not pre-selected. whats the way out please?

Cross check Your BVN and Phone number sir, Hope they are the same details you used during the registration process.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by npowerng: 11:23am On Nov 23, 2017
Creamz:

How do i go about the issue of BVN not in database when my wife logged in and wrote with that same BVN. Or is it a case to empower a selected few who have 'connections'

Good day,
It means You were not selected, but All hope is not lost.

Please Note: Nobody needs connection to be selected on the Npower programme. Kindly ask any of the selected applicants you meet online or physically.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Creamz(m): 11:51am On Nov 23, 2017
npowerng:

Good day,
It means You were not selected, but All hope is not lost.

Please Note: Nobody needs connection to be selected on the Npower programme. Kindly ask any of the selected applicants you meet online or physically.

Thanks for your reply Sir. However, I would be very much interested in knowing the basis for selection. Is it quota system selection method or simply the performance during the text earlier conducted. Because i am quite certain if it were the text she would have been selected. And most people I've come across in my locality weren't selected.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by npowerng: 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
Creamz:

Thanks for your reply Sir. However, I would be very much interested in knowing the basis for selection. Is it quota system selection method or simply the performance during the text earlier conducted. Because i am quite certain if it were the text she would have been selected. And most people I've come across in my locality weren't selected.

1 Share

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by npowerng: 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2017
wandevincent:
i got the text that i have been selected and i checked with my bvn and also confirmed that i have been selected,but i'm confused because i didn't write the test,pls whats my fate

Which state and which location sir ?
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Creamz(m): 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
Thanks alot for the insight. #npower
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by lereinter(m): 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
npowerng:

Good day, Just take it easy sir, If you were not selected, All hope is not lost. You can Google N-sip and check for other social investment programs sir.
yu stupid and dellusional for giving me such advice
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Annyhot(m): 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
npowerng:

Which state and which location sir ?

Do you really expect an answer to this question?

1 Like

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by npowerng: 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
Creamz:
Thanks alot for the insight. #npower

You are welcome. smiley
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Tsam1959(m): 4:04pm On Nov 23, 2017
lereinter:

yu stupid and dellusional for giving me such advice

HaHa grin grin

But this thing never reach insult now undecided

Take it easy.

1 Like

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Mattiegold: 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
@npowerng is there hope for those that weren't preselected should in case those that were selected for physical verification didn't meet up with the requirements
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by lereinter(m): 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
Tsam1959:

HaHa grin grin
But this thing never reach insult now undecided
Take it easy.
idiot

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by africo13610(m): 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2017
den why shouting that you didnt write the test?
Annyhot:

Do you really expect an answer to this question?
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by otusnora(f): 7:46am On Nov 24, 2017
ikechizoba:

OP... please my sister that got her congrats text through SMS has received her details for the pre selection assessment, with date and venue today , please what about those who got theirs online, and weren't texted, how are we supposed to get our own details, time, date and venue, please how?
just keep following up npower on social media, lik on fb, twitter etc. From there u wil get ist hand information. I've nt got it sha.

1 Like

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by ruqoyah26(f): 8:41am On Nov 24, 2017
npowerng:

The 2016 shortlisted applicants would partake in the physical verification alongside the 2017 pre-selected applicant.

If you are talking N-Build,
There is the technology bit of it which is the Npower Hardware, N-knowledge hardware and software and
there is the creative which is the N-knowledge creative. For the N-knowledge creative and hardware/software,
please, is there anybody in Osun-state that have been verified for npower build?
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Tsam1959(m): 3:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
lereinter:

idiot

If i start with you... grin grin
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by lolybaby(f): 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
pls can i go for my physical verification at my LGA of residence with the congratulating message i printed online at from 4th dec because i did not receive text from npower
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by dfo12(m): 5:16am On Nov 27, 2017
Please how true is this information that anyone the is registered with the NPower scheme cannot get a Federal Government job later because the BVN will reflect?

Answers needed please?
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by AutosBay(m): 5:56am On Nov 27, 2017
lolybaby:
pls can i go for my physical verification at my LGA of residence with the congratulating message i printed online at from 4th dec because i did not receive text from npower
Yes you can
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by cokhale(m): 6:07am On Nov 27, 2017
My own is not open due to error display on the website.
This is my phone number: 08054239133

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Recruitment At Chrisland University Ogun State / FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors / Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.