Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Come in for your Budget friendly US|UK used Laptop deals (Updated) - Computers (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Come in for your Budget friendly US|UK used Laptop deals (Updated) (99656 Views)

Sweet Laptop Deals **Updated** / Cheap Laptop Deals Here / USA Used Laptops. Sharp Sales. Delivery Nationwide. Constantly updated. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come in for your Budget friendly US|UK used Laptop deals (Updated) by Reality11: 5:10am On Mar 12, 2020
1. The battery is only 30min you told me 2 hours

2. The laptop need battery replacement which is clearly written on the start up screen , but you refused to tell me this.
Who would skip or refuse pointing this out when selling a laptop?

For the 0 key, it might be possible you were not aware so it is understandable.

So now what do you say?
Because am not accepting this.
Sorry would not solve the laptop problem.
Had it been you were sincere, we wouldn't have had this issues.
Re: Come in for your Budget friendly US|UK used Laptop deals (Updated) by blessedchild234(m): 6:32am On Mar 12, 2020
pls sir is there any mini laptop that can afford with 20k pls?
Re: Come in for your Budget friendly US|UK used Laptop deals (Updated) by Teejay13(m): 7:04am On Mar 12, 2020
Reality11:
1. The battery is only 30min you told me 2 hours

2. The laptop need battery replacement which is clearly written on the start up screen , but you refused to tell me this.
Who would skip or refuse pointing this out when selling a laptop?

For the 0 key, it might be possible you were not aware so it is understandable.

So now what do you say?
Because am not accepting this.
Sorry would not solve the laptop problem.
Had it been you were sincere, we wouldn't have had this issues.

Sir you said I told you 2 hours, but am still telling you that this very laptop came about 5 of them, there is a possibility that the very one you said I told you 2 hours was among the once that have been sold out.

If you could remember that very chat you said I told you 2 hours was last month or last 2 months ago. Kindly screenshot our previous chat and the date If there was anm time i wrote 2 hours there.
Re: Come in for your Budget friendly US|UK used Laptop deals (Updated) by Teejay13(m): 7:06am On Mar 12, 2020
blessedchild234:
pls sir is there any mini laptop that can afford with 20k pls?

At the moment, we don't have such range sir!
Re: Come in for your Budget friendly US|UK used Laptop deals (Updated) by Reality11: 8:36am On Mar 12, 2020
Teejay13:

Sir you said I told you 2 hours, but am still telling you that this very laptop came about 5 of them, there is a possibility that the very one you said I told you 2 hours was among the once that have been sold out.

If you could remember that very chat you said I told you 2 hours was last month or last 2 months ago. Kindly screenshot our previous chat and the date If there was anm time i wrote 2 hours there.

Which 1 or 2 months ago are you talking about? It seems you have not even been reading my post.

You sold me a laptop which you claimed is 2hours, only for me to find out it can only last for 32 minutes.

You are saying it might be possible the one with 2 hours has been sold, how is this my problem. I paid for a laptop with 2 hours battery duration not 30 minutes.

Instead of you to tell me that now the one with you is only 30 minutes and hear from me before you send it, you just went ahead and give me?

Worst of all you have been claiming that we didn't discussed battery, when if you check your chat with me at your end you'll clearly see that I've asked and you tell me 2 hour.

So now that you've seen their is no way out since I've busted your ass you now changed it to saying 1 or 2 months back abi?

Okay here is it, swallow it and let me hear the next excuse you'll give.

I first contacted you on February 29 you don't have the type I requested.

Then on march 6, I asked if you have the one with 320hdd, you showed me HP 655 which I agreed played same day. You then send it the next day and I received it the following day.

All this happened in 6 days. In fact 3 days, because you showed me the laptop on 6 march which I paid and I received it on 8 march.

So Now you telling me that you might have change it? Okay I agree, how or what would you do?

Because I can't pay for a laptop with 2 hours battery then expect me to agree with this one.

It is your mistake or negligence, solve it!

1 Like

Re: Come in for your Budget friendly US|UK used Laptop deals (Updated) by Teejay13(m): 1:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
Please can you snapshot the last detail I sent to you about the hp 655
Re: Come in for your Budget friendly US|UK used Laptop deals (Updated) by Reality11: 4:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
Teejay13:
Please can you snapshot the last detail I sent to you about the hp 655

Don't you have the chat with you? Why not check it. Haba!

Is it more than once you sent to me? It is only once. Of which I then asked you about battery and price

Re: Come in for your Budget friendly US|UK used Laptop deals (Updated) by Teejay13(m): 9:39am On Mar 13, 2020
Reality11:

Don't you have the chat with you? Why not check it. Haba!

Is it more than once you sent to me? It is only once. Of which I then asked you about battery and price

Dear Reality,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced in respect to the laptop battery issue

At Jeetech Global Resource Enterprise, we take pride in ensuring our customer’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your or our own expectations. Upon thorough review of the situation, we narrowed the cause to insufficient detail.

As a testament to our strive for perfection we promise that such will never happen again

We deeply value your relationship with Jeetech Global Resource Enterprise and are committed to providing you with the highest level of service simply because our customers deserve the very best.

Once again thank you for your understanding!

Yours sincerely
Moses Achi
Re: Come in for your Budget friendly US|UK used Laptop deals (Updated) by Teejay13(m): 7:24am On Mar 19, 2020
Hit me up on 07038517455 for good laptop at good price.
Re: Come in for your Budget friendly US|UK used Laptop deals (Updated) by bennyflipy(m): 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2020
Reality11:
That is when you started claiming we didn't discussed battery duration.

I pointed it out to you and I even showed you the screenshot.

But you'll still come here and write to people that we didn't discussed battery? Lol

You even begged me oo, but am ain't taking your apology.
sorry about that, I think he should give you a refund or reduce the price
Re: Come in for your Budget friendly US|UK used Laptop deals (Updated) by RubiesBanking: 11:51am On Mar 24, 2020
grin

Sure me say won't buy from here, lol his simply looking for a refund or replacement but I don't think it's possible. Unfortunately that's 9ja for you, saying it won't happen again if he patronise you again so what happens with the laptop you sold him.
Re: Come in for your Budget friendly US|UK used Laptop deals (Updated) by Teejay13(m): 3:19pm On Mar 24, 2020
Available Laptops at good price

To buy contact me on 07038517455
Re: Come in for your Budget friendly US|UK used Laptop deals (Updated) by Teejay13(m): 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2020
Contact us for your laptops and laptop accessories today.

Re: Come in for your Budget friendly US|UK used Laptop deals (Updated) by Teejay13(m): 10:13am On Mar 26, 2020
Laptops available for sell, to buy contact us on 07038517455
Re: Come in for your Budget friendly US|UK used Laptop deals (Updated) by Teejay13(m): 5:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
UK Used HP Elitebook Folio 9480M Notebook PC 14inch

HDD: 500GB
Ram: 8GB
Processor Type: Intel Core i5
Processor Speed: 2.60GHz
HDMI
USB 3.0, 2.0
Keyboard light
Wifi
Webcam
Battery: 3 hours plus
Follow Come Charger

Nationwide delivery!
Re: Come in for your Budget friendly US|UK used Laptop deals (Updated) by Teejay13(m): 5:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
Teejay13:
UK Used HP Elitebook Folio 9480M Notebook PC 14inch

Ram: 8GB
Processor Type: Intel Core i5
Processor Speed: 2.60GHz
HDMI
USB 3.0, 2.0
Keyboard light
Wifi
Webcam
Battery: 3 hours plus
Follow Come Charger

Nationwide delivery!

Image below

Re: Come in for your Budget friendly US|UK used Laptop deals (Updated) by Teejay13(m): 10:16am On Apr 01, 2020
For affordable laptops kindly DM/whatsapp me on 07038517455
Re: Come in for your Budget friendly US|UK used Laptop deals (Updated) by Teejay13(m): 7:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
[s]HP 2000 Notebook PC 15.6 inch

Condition: In a perfect working condition, except for the line on the screen

HDD: 320GB
Ram: 4GB
Processor speed: 2.20GHz
Processor type: intel core i3
HDMi
Usb 3.0, 2.0
Webcam
Wifi
Battery: 2 - 3 hours

Nationwide delivery; Pay on delivery[/s]

Re: Come in for your Budget friendly US|UK used Laptop deals (Updated) by Teejay13(m): 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
Clean and affordable PC on our store

NL please stayhomestaysafe

From the management of Jeetech Global Resource Enterprise!
Re: Come in for your Budget friendly US|UK used Laptop deals (Updated) by Teejay13(m): 8:40am On Apr 03, 2020
Contact us for your laptops today

The number to call is 07038517455
Re: Come in for your Budget friendly US|UK used Laptop deals (Updated) by Teejay13(m): 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
For your laptops and Accessories contact us today on 0738517455
Re: Come in for your Budget friendly US|UK used Laptop deals (Updated) by Teejay13(m): 10:41am On Apr 06, 2020
Available
Re: Come in for your Budget friendly US|UK used Laptop deals (Updated) by ican2020: 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
Reality11:

Which 1 or 2 months ago are you talking about? It seems you have not even been reading my post.

You sold me a laptop which you claimed is 2hours, only for me to find out it can only last for 32 minutes.

You are saying it might be possible the one with 2 hours has been sold, how is this my problem. I paid for a laptop with 2 hours battery duration not 30 minutes.

Instead of you to tell me that now the one with you is only 30 minutes and hear from me before you send it, you just went ahead and give me?

Worst of all you have been claiming that we didn't discussed battery, when if you check your chat with me at your end you'll clearly see that I've asked and you tell me 2 hour.

So now that you've seen their is no way out since I've busted your ass you now changed it to saying 1 or 2 months back abi?

Okay here is it, swallow it and let me hear the next excuse you'll give.

I first contacted you on February 29 you don't have the type I requested.

Then on march 6, I asked if you have the one with 320hdd, you showed me HP 655 which I agreed played same day. You then send it the next day and I received it the following day.

All this happened in 6 days. In fact 3 days, because you showed me the laptop on 6 march which I paid and I received it on 8 march.

So Now you telling me that you might have change it? Okay I agree, how or what would you do?

Because I can't pay for a laptop with 2 hours battery then expect me to agree with this one.

It is your mistake or negligence, solve it!
He is a Nigerian and many Nigerians don't like resolving issues ones money enter their pocket.

You have not lost man, just gather your conversation with him and file a complain to Consumers' Protection Council

You can search online for the full address with regards to where you live.

You will not only get your money back, the wicked business person will pay more for unnecessary inconvenience.

He could have resolved it by sending some money to you to buy new battery, but he prefers to be smart (Nigeria's mentality)

Good luck man
Re: Come in for your Budget friendly US|UK used Laptop deals (Updated) by Teejay13(m): 11:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
For your laptop and accessories call 07038517455 today
Re: Come in for your Budget friendly US|UK used Laptop deals (Updated) by Teejay13(m): 12:57am On Apr 07, 2020
Hi NL

A client of mine is in need of a brown new HP 630 Laptop for a quick purchase within abuja!

Specification:
Ram: 4GB
Intel penguin
Good battery

Kindly DM/ WhatsApp me on 07038517455 ASAP

Thank you and lets #stayhomeSavelive
Re: Come in for your Budget friendly US|UK used Laptop deals (Updated) by Reality11: 11:09am On Apr 07, 2020
ican2020:

He is a Nigerian and many Nigerians don't like resolving issues ones money enter their pocket.

You have not lost man, just gather your conversation with him and file a complain to Consumers' Protection Council

You can search online for the full address with regards to where you live.

You will not only get your money back, the wicked business person will pay more for unnecessary inconvenience.

He could have resolved it by sending some money to you to buy new battery, but he prefers to be smart (Nigeria's mentality)

Good luck man

What he was telling me was that shit do happen. That is this the first time I'll buy something online? That I'll be expecting to get laptop with many hours battery life? That battery is not more than 5k I should go and get one.

I told him that that was not what I paid for. To solve the problem he should reduce the price since when a laptop has 2 battery and another with 30 mins can't be the same price.

His response was that he sold the laptop very cheap for me and am not even greatfull? That what if he ran with my money at the first place.

That if he send back that means he made no gain

He doesn't know that his photo and business address is public in his thread and profile.
Re: Come in for your Budget friendly US|UK used Laptop deals (Updated) by Teejay13(m): 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
Portable and affordable laptops available for sale in our store!

#covid19 #StayhomeSavelive
Re: Come in for your Budget friendly US|UK used Laptop deals (Updated) by Teejay13(m): 7:29am On Apr 10, 2020
For your laptop repairs and installations contact us Today

We offer outdoor services to intrested customers
To reach out to us, call/WhatsApp to 07038517455

Happy Good Friday to all our customers, we love you all!

#Civic19 #StaysafeSavelive
Re: Come in for your Budget friendly US|UK used Laptop deals (Updated) by shedy03(m): 10:33am On Apr 11, 2020
Dell.
15.6" FHD display
8th gen core i5
12G RAM, 1T HDD
Keyboard backlight
Turbo boost tech.
Etc.
I wish to have Dell laptop with above mentioned specs, and more.
Pls mention me if available.
Re: Come in for your Budget friendly US|UK used Laptop deals (Updated) by Teejay13(m): 3:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
shedy03:
Dell.
15.6" FHD display
8th gen core i5
12G RAM, 1T HDD
Keyboard backlight
Turbo boost tech.
Etc.
I wish to have Dell laptop with above mentioned specs, and more.
Pls mention me if available.

Dont have this for now!

1 Like

Re: Come in for your Budget friendly US|UK used Laptop deals (Updated) by shedy03(m): 3:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
Teejay13:

Dont have this for now!
It's alright, thanks.
Re: Come in for your Budget friendly US|UK used Laptop deals (Updated) by Teejay13(m): 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
shedy03:

It's alright, thanks.

Your welcome

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (54) (Reply)

How To Crack An Encrypted Winrar Archive Without Password? / Gprs Configuration For Glo Network! / 1000va Ups Circuit Diagram Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.