Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,261 members, 7,807,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

A Corper Appeal For Fund To Carry Out Some Principal Project - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Corper Appeal For Fund To Carry Out Some Principal Project (850 Views)

Request For Fund To Repair Mcan Lagos Bus* / Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) / NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Corper Appeal For Fund To Carry Out Some Principal Project by Mustack: 1:33am On Nov 22, 2017
Hello nairalanders, i mobolaji mustapha ayinde a batch 17A stream1 corp member deployed to Government Day Is Secondary School (GDSD) under gbako lga edokota word in niger state wish to carry out these principal project in my PPA.
which as follows

1, construction of school library.
2, provision for laudable school bell.
3, provision for first aids box.

Project 1 is N200,000:00
Project 2 is N100,000:00 and
Project 3 is N50,000:00 respectively.

I have come to realise this school in quote is well built with structures but lack these project materials especially educational materials.
I observe the essential materials ranging from mathematics, English, biology to art studies, commercial studies and science studies are found missing in a government approved school..
The laudable bell will go miles as a call for students in the naboring village.
The first aids box serve as medical equipment in the school for immediate medical call.

Note
More info lingering on my mind but for security reasons, i have to put a stop here.
The pupils suffer all these benefit and the need is paramount to there future. The urgent call is written clearly in the eye and mind.
There urge have propel me to come up with an ideal to execute these project since am the only serving corper in that village.
The place is a remote village in the outstretched of wuya juction down to lemu (gbako lga) for those who are familiar to this place.
Application for fund raising have been distributed and shared among the villagers but in my honest believe i cant actualize my aim because its a poor village just like the place have been abandon by the government.
This scheme make us to realize that any project projected with self financial claims is not recognized and i myself is not financial buoyant if i actually want to attempt to.
Pls in the spirit of NYSC which is service and humanity, i humble request for financial assistant from my family (NL) to kingly assist me to execute this project just to put a forever ending smile on the face of these pupils.
Please no amount is deemed to big or to small. Also everything in this project will show transparency and i assure you all I'll report back at the very end of this project..
Note
We all have this crazy though as a nigerians that this might be a money spawning scheme. Pls erase such because it never cross my mind.
More so i won't be frequent online due to poor network that always drain my android mobile even with few hours of Joule restored in the village. But i will try to keep up with this development on my java mobile.
Your suggestion are welcome here on NL or privately.
Am most active with
Whatsapp: 07035103199
Facebook: omobolaji mustapha ayinde.

Less active
Call: 07035103199
Instagram: almustyofficial
E-mail: mmobolai@yahoo.com or mmobolai87@gmail.com

Just drop your message.

Account names
Mobolaji mustapha ayinde
Access bank 0731660827
Gt bank 0113146861

Pls let help the needy ones.. Some picture bellow..

Pls no insult if you feel less concern kindly pass and move in to another thread.

Thanks
Signed
Mobolaji mustapha ayinde

Those monica below are my brother and sister in https://www.nairaland.com/3401176/nysc-2017-batch-corps-members
Where i was appointed as the EFCC chairman during my regime which was a testing of individual ability and it was a successful one. Pics below

Monicas help move the ministry to the front page its an urgent call.

Gentlelord, Uzeba, Knacker, Chriswazo, Segunk1, Mrletsgo, Bashnigga, Bussieboi, Philgbee, Mexyz, Christly99, Angelswt, Sparkle4u, Mandibeauty, Phunkyposh Ardeypearlz, Bussieboi, Spicycat, Preciousify, Eghosagraviti, Directonpc, Missmossy, Baze1, Lindabell, DonVeek, Aspdrone, Diybay, TFeminist, Tpresh, Majedobi, floxyluv, mrletsgo, Derick, matildahenshaw, ifefolayimi,nathweezy, sparkle4u, holuwakore, ategberoson, tobijoshua, darrytoz, tosins, sesimi, genea, elthugnificient, andrewtosin Retroshawty, pluviophile, Tunnyz7', mycodon, Rexling, pinkyruledworld, Apreel, potatosalad, GhettoG1, svelte98, Sadiq3051, whiteraven, Gee001, junki04, Robynwelo1, edithspecials, Christ1stlove, emcee6, Jodababa, justcallmenuel Jiggernappy, emcee6 Wintersnow, Rinsola32, Krisgift, habbyy03, royalsleek, general Funtan, yinkhar, Robynwelo, Bon blanc, BamBella, exeazy, Ken24, skrt, Teaser4, zagadat1, Tpresh, Nobsalis

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Corper Appeal For Fund To Carry Out Some Principal Project by Mustack: 1:34am On Nov 22, 2017
Book for op
Re: A Corper Appeal For Fund To Carry Out Some Principal Project by Mustack: 1:34am On Nov 22, 2017
Booked for op
Re: A Corper Appeal For Fund To Carry Out Some Principal Project by geraldmezi(m): 1:39am On Nov 22, 2017
Ok
Re: A Corper Appeal For Fund To Carry Out Some Principal Project by baski92(m): 3:14am On Nov 22, 2017
The village pple no get king, abi the state no get minstry of education or governor. Sorry if i sound rude but make una waka go dose place's may i mention, i belive say no be only you be the cofa may dey that village. Before you go do wetin go hurt you for the rest of your life.
Re: A Corper Appeal For Fund To Carry Out Some Principal Project by Mustack: 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
baski92:
The village pple no get king, abi the state no get minstry of education or governor. Sorry if i sound rude but make una waka go dose place's may i mention, i belive say no be only you be the cofa may dey that village. Before you go do wetin go hurt you for the rest of your life.
they have etsu (king) but they're just farmers. ministry of education is a government body which is against the rule of get funds. the other guy passed out just of recent and i the only corp member on ground
Re: A Corper Appeal For Fund To Carry Out Some Principal Project by baski92(m): 7:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mustack:

they have etsu (king) but they're just farmers. ministry of education is a government body which is against the rule of get funds. the other guy passed out just of recent and i the only corp member on ground
ok

(1) (Reply)

Steps On How To Register For NYSC In Nigeria With Your Valid Certificates / NYSC 2019 BATCH C Orientation Camp Date / For Prospective Corp Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.