|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,753,574 members, 6,540,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 16 October 2021 at 07:19 AM
|Natural Remedies For Gender Specific Cancer by Lawrittanneka68(f): 5:49am On Nov 22, 2017|
[10/20, 12:25 PM] Powergroup: • Prostate cancer
Prostate cancer is cancer that starts in the prostate gland, which is a walnut sized gland at the base of the bladder in men.
NGENDER-SPECIFIC CANCER SYMPTOMS ( MALES)
[10/20, 12:29 PM] Powergroup: • Urinary changes
• Incontinence and other urinary changes may develop as you age. However, certain symptoms may indicate prostate cancer. Prostate cancer is most common in men ages 60 and older.
• Common urinary symptoms include:
• urinary leaks
• an inability to urinate despite urges to go
• delayed urination
• straining during urination
• Blood in your urine
• If you have blood in your urine, you shouldn’t ignore it. This is a common symptom of bladder cancer. This type of cancer is more common in current and former smokers than in people who’ve never smoked. Prostatitis, prostate cancer, and urinary tract infections can also cause blood in your urine.
• Early prostate cancer can also cause blood in your semen.
• Persistent back pain
• Back pain is a common cause of disability, but few men realize that it may be a symptom of cancer. Symptoms of cancer may not show until it has spread to other parts of your body, such as the bones of your spine. For example, prostate cancer is especially prone to spread to the bones and may cause these symptoms within your hip bones and lower back.
• Unlike occasional muscle pain, cancer of the bone causes tenderness and discomfort in your bones.
• Testicular lumps
• Testicular cancers in men are less common than cancers of the prostate, lungs, and colon. Still, you shouldn’t ignore early symptoms. Lumps in the testicles are symptoms of testicular cancer.
• Doctors look for these lumps during wellness checks. For earliest detection, you should check for lumps once per month.
: THE ALTERNATIVE
• There are more than 100 types of cancer, including breast cancer, skin cancer, lung cancer, colon cancer, prostate cancer, and lymphoma. Symptoms vary depending on the type. Cancer treatment may include chemotherapy, radiation, and/or surgery. In the more recent years, results have shown that more battles against these dreaded ailments have been won using herbs and herbal extracts. Lets us now look at some of these important herbs that have been shown to be effective against cancer
CURCUMIN (Turmeric):• This spice (Curcuma longa or Turmeric root) has been shown to have significant anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory activity. That alone seems enough for certain hospitals in America to consider using it in the treatment of polyps and colon cancer. However new research shows that it can both shrink cancer tumours and inhibit blood supply growth to tumours. It is a powerful antioxidant with liver protective benefits, and outperformed several anti-inflammatory drugs without side-effects in research
• Another known immune system booster, it gained a populist reputation in treating colds. There is research on its helpfulness with brain tumours apart from its abilities to increase the levels of certain immune white cells in the body, necessary in the fight against cancer.
: Researched studies indicate that this herb is anti-inflammatory, anti-viral and anti-fungal. It boosts the immune system and inhibits Tumour Necrosis Factor, known to drive wasting in cancer patients
Along with onions, shallots, scallions, and leeks, garlic is an allium vegetable that may help prevent cancer, especially of the stomach. Allium vegetables contain organosulfur compounds, the chemical that causes eye-tearing when they're chopped. Organosulfar has immune-strengthening and anti-carcinogenic qualities. Garlic is a versatile cooking essential. It can be sautéed in a tablespoon of olive oil and served with whole grain bread, or baked in the oven and then mashed into a spread. It'a delicious added to vegetables and meats dishes.
• Another weapon in your kitchen's cancer prevention arsenal, fresh ginger contains gingerol while dried ginger forms zingerone. "Gingerol and zingerone are thought to have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, and therefore may be protective against cancer," Store ginger in the freezer and grate a bit into lentils or rice when cooking. Steeping a few thin slices in hot water for 10 to 15 minutes can create a calming tea that may help with nausea and also decrease cancer risk.
:Dandelion • Of all dandelion’s amazing health benefits, research is showing the greatest promise is in its ability to fight cancer. One of the most exciting studies about dandelion’s anti-cancer abilities was published in the journal Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine. Canadian scientists found that after 48 hours of exposure to the dandelion extract, cancer cells begin to die off. The study also found that dandelion was even effective on cancer cells that were resistant to chemotherapy. Other research published in the International Journal of Oncology found that a tea made from dandelion leaves decreased the growth of breast cancer cells while a tea made from the root blocked the ability of cancer cells to invade healthy breast tissue and healthy prostate tissue. In another study published in the online medical journal PLoS One, researchers found that an extract of dandelion root was able to selectively and efficiently kill cancer cells without toxicity to healthy cells. They concluded that dandelion root has “great potential, as non-toxic and effective alternatives to conventional modes of chemotherapy available today.”
Who knew that the herb used almost exclusively as a garnish on foods could be one of the next great natural cancer remedies? parsley acts as an antioxidant to destroy free radicals, protects DNA from damage that can lead to cancer and inhibits both the proliferation and migration of cancer cells in the body.
• St. John’s wort :
: Most people think of St. John’s Wort for depression, and for good reason—it has been found in many studies to be effective against the disease—but few consider this herb in the treatment of cancer. Research in the online medical journal PLoS One, found that an active ingredient known as hypericin was highly effective against the invasive cancer melanoma
: Ginseng:• According to a study review published in the Chinese Medicine Journal, ginseng’s secret weapon for fighting cancer is revealed through its compound called “ginsenosides.” Numerous studies demonstrate the beneficial effect of ginsenosides against deviant molecular processes that are responsible for cancer.
In fact, new studies are being published every day regarding its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits. New research is also demonstrating its potential to kill cancer cells, as well as inhibit cancer’s uncontrolled growth, invasiveness, and angiogenesis. Bringing this mix together to effectively fight cancer.
[10/20, 12:42 PM] Powergroup: BRINGING ALL THIS KNOWLEDGE AND MORE TO GOOD USE
: • Now, how do you incorporate all of this together to effectively fight Cancer and defeat it? The good news is that Swissgarde, a company known for effective herbal supplemental products, has put all these and much more together. Aloe Power contains Sutherlandia and Ginseng . Defender contains garlic and parseley, Buchu Power contains turmeric, dandelion and ginger, Immune booster contains Echinacea, Omega plus contains garlic oil and the combination of all the essential oils make them effective against cancer. The B-vitamins in stress active helps makes it an important inclusion in the cancer pack. African potato strengthens the fighter cells in making the immunity more potent and 40 plus for women contains St.Johns wort. Though,its not given for breast cancer
WE HAVE TAKEN CARE OF A LOT OF CANCER PATIENTS, MANY HAVE DECLINED TO COME OUT, BUT THE IKE FAMILY HAS COME OUT TO SHOW ITS POSSIBLE. I HAVE UPLOADED IT , ON YOUTUBE.
It does not matter the type of CANCER, call on us, we will do ourbest and God will do the rest. THANK YOU for details on how to place order contact or WhatsAp this number: 08038220168
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78