Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Why Is Your Spiritual Father So Different From Your Earthly Father: Daddy Freeze - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Your Spiritual Father So Different From Your Earthly Father: Daddy Freeze (629 Views)

Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! / You Disobey Jesus Whenever You Say Someone Is Your Spiritual Father / Prophet Bernard Siam: Stop Calling Me Spiritual Father If You Don’t Pay Me Tithe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Your Spiritual Father So Different From Your Earthly Father: Daddy Freeze by Deprofessional(m): 7:45am On Nov 22, 2017
If your Earthly father has a G-wagon, you cannot be moving around with public buses.

How come your spiritual father has a private jet and you cannot afford three meals a day? Daddy Freeze asks.

This point raised by Daddy Freeze has finally exposed the criminals in the house of God. They take from the poor and enrich themselves while promising the poor of a better place in heaven.

How can you rationalise Chris Oyakhilome who preaches on the need to lay our wealth in heaven , yet buys choice properties in Dubai, London and other places.

I have said it, and I will continue to say it, most Nigerian pastors are actually robbing the poor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Your Spiritual Father So Different From Your Earthly Father: Daddy Freeze by tommynico(m): 7:59am On Nov 22, 2017
Enough of all these talks jire.....make freeze go freeze him mouth na....Ftc again this month....... grin
Re: Why Is Your Spiritual Father So Different From Your Earthly Father: Daddy Freeze by policy12: 8:00am On Nov 22, 2017
Wait they are coming...
Re: Why Is Your Spiritual Father So Different From Your Earthly Father: Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 22, 2017
One day !
Re: Why Is Your Spiritual Father So Different From Your Earthly Father: Daddy Freeze by Horlufemi(m): 8:12am On Nov 22, 2017
I'm so happy I'm not brainwashed. People will rather give to pastors, hoping to get monetary reward from God than give someone who is poor.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Your Spiritual Father So Different From Your Earthly Father: Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 22, 2017
seun, lalasticlala
Re: Why Is Your Spiritual Father So Different From Your Earthly Father: Daddy Freeze by ifenes(m): 11:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
If the poor stoped giving to the pastors, there will be no talk of pastors flying on private jets.
Re: Why Is Your Spiritual Father So Different From Your Earthly Father: Daddy Freeze by donnie(m): 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
Deprofessional:
If your Earthly father has a G-wagon, you cannot be moving around with public buses.

How come your spiritual father has a private jet and you cannot afford three meals a day? Daddy Freeze asks.

This point raised by Daddy Freeze has finally exposed the criminals in the house of God. They take from the poor and enrich themselves while promising the poor of a better place in heaven.

How can you rationalise Chris Oyakhilome who preaches on the need to lay our wealth in heaven , yet buys choice properties in Dubai, London and other places.

I have said it, and I will continue to say it, most Nigerian pastors are actually robbing the poor.

Idiot. Did you sell the properties to him?
Re: Why Is Your Spiritual Father So Different From Your Earthly Father: Daddy Freeze by Deprofessional(m): 9:33am On Nov 27, 2017
Deprofessional:

(1) (Reply)

Wikipedia Co-founder Calls It's Entry On Intelligent Design Appallingly Biased / Faith's Reason / Disbelieving In Quran As The Word Of God Create More Problems For The Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.