Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Jay-Jay Okocha Carries Alex Iwobi As A Baby (Throwback Photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay-Jay Okocha Carries Alex Iwobi As A Baby (Throwback Photo) (51382 Views)

Kanu's Message To Alex Iwobi As He Signs For Everton / AFCON2019: CAF Hails Alex Iwobi As Karate Kid, Nigerians React / Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Carries Alex Iwobi As A Baby (Throwback Photo) by peetay(m): 8:57am On Nov 22, 2017
Alex couldn't have asked for a better uncle and model. He should stay humble and his legacy could match that of Jay Jay, possibly bigger. Start with the world cup!
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Carries Alex Iwobi As A Baby (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 22, 2017
caesarsconcept:
Okay
mehn
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Carries Alex Iwobi As A Baby (Throwback Photo) by freeman95(m): 8:59am On Nov 22, 2017
Sexytemi:

The I went through a lot nko bro bbc

What if it was illness or struggle to excel?

Aljazeera grin
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Carries Alex Iwobi As A Baby (Throwback Photo) by morbeta(m): 9:00am On Nov 22, 2017
This one is true Uncle.....not the type of uncles I have in the east..snitches and vagabons
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Carries Alex Iwobi As A Baby (Throwback Photo) by Sexytemi(f): 9:00am On Nov 22, 2017
dondemex:
The rich also cry

True tho
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Carries Alex Iwobi As A Baby (Throwback Photo) by freeman95(m): 9:01am On Nov 22, 2017
IamProdigy:

Call up this number now...let me add you....
Or drop ur whatsapp no

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Carries Alex Iwobi As A Baby (Throwback Photo) by nkemdi89(f): 9:02am On Nov 22, 2017
mazimee:

Lol, we all have that family members, nevertheless they are still our family. Do what you can do for them regardless of how much they invested in your life and your blessings will not be stopped half way.
I don't send family, everyone is my family, an outsider has done more for me than them, they are only there for the family tree that's all.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Carries Alex Iwobi As A Baby (Throwback Photo) by Sexytemi(f): 9:03am On Nov 22, 2017
freeman95:

What if it was illness or struggle to excel?

Aljazeera grin

ehn ehn, but it should be put in another manner, while reading I thought they were broke and all(you know how all these celebrities claim they are from poor background whereas na wash) so seeing the picture gat me confused.

Bro NTAgringrin
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Carries Alex Iwobi As A Baby (Throwback Photo) by purplekayc(m): 9:06am On Nov 22, 2017
DuchessLily:
Helped by his uncle. My people are good mehn
smiley
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Carries Alex Iwobi As A Baby (Throwback Photo) by londoner: 9:07am On Nov 22, 2017
codedpee:
No hatred, but I see fame running in family lines. If that Iwobi guy was just from any family like most people here, he may not have been close to fame. More talented people are out there but to b frank, nobody picks on them cos nobody knows them. The world was made in equality.
Nice memories, though...

He grew up abroad in the UK, right? Football has a fully backed system which nurtures any young talent. The society and system works differently here, it's not about who you know but what you can do.

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Carries Alex Iwobi As A Baby (Throwback Photo) by IamProdigy: 9:12am On Nov 22, 2017
kingthreat:

At his age, Jay Jay was already an astounding dribbler and midfielder. Iwobi is a good player simple. But terrific like Jay Jay no. It's not about claiming God. Can you play football better than Messi?

So your point is no one will rise above this ones
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Carries Alex Iwobi As A Baby (Throwback Photo) by aspirebig: 9:14am On Nov 22, 2017
Obviously that carrying has some positive anointing with it...

Beware the kind of people who carry your baby... as they could transfer either a positive or negative anointing to the child.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Carries Alex Iwobi As A Baby (Throwback Photo) by IamProdigy: 9:17am On Nov 22, 2017
freeman95:

Sent you a message
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Carries Alex Iwobi As A Baby (Throwback Photo) by Daeylar(f): 9:17am On Nov 22, 2017
mazimee:

I just uploaded it, help me call Lalasticlala to come and see Jay Jay Okocha carring Snake and monitor lizard. wink wink

He may run faster than he usually do. This is our own star baby pictures, it deserves a front page spot, not Only iceberge and Juliet's baby pictures.

My God grin grin grin grin grin

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Carries Alex Iwobi As A Baby (Throwback Photo) by abbeyty(m): 9:23am On Nov 22, 2017
youngs shall grow.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Carries Alex Iwobi As A Baby (Throwback Photo) by Naughtytboy: 9:24am On Nov 22, 2017
lordtim001:
He was fair when he was younger and now he's dark.

21years ago,he was carried. 21 years later,he is carrying himself. Those of you who are above 25years and are still staying with your parents and not just staying with your parents but you are still eating from Mummy's pot,collecting 100naira to stake a bet and 300naira to barb your hair,,,

Just remember that your village people are not following you. Your shadow is too depressing to be followed cheesy undecided
you are a fool, what do you know about life?
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Carries Alex Iwobi As A Baby (Throwback Photo) by Naughtytboy: 9:26am On Nov 22, 2017
codedpee:
No hatred, but I see fame running in family lines. If that Iwobi guy was just from any family like most people here, he may not have been close to fame. More talented people are out there but to b frank, nobody picks on them cos nobody knows them. The world was made in equality.
Nice memories, though...
I tell u bro,, this world isnt fair to many
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Carries Alex Iwobi As A Baby (Throwback Photo) by Naughtytboy: 9:28am On Nov 22, 2017
londoner:

He grew up abroad in the UK, right? Football has a fully backed system which nurtures any young talent. The society and system works differently here, it's not about who you know but what you can do.
we have more talented guys still eatin from their mums pot in the village
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Carries Alex Iwobi As A Baby (Throwback Photo) by lordtim001(m): 9:35am On Nov 22, 2017
Naughtytboy:
you are a fool, what do you know about life?
Pained Goat. He is one of them. So you are not ashamed abi? Go and join N.U.R.T.W at least and ease the weight on your parents na
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Carries Alex Iwobi As A Baby (Throwback Photo) by lordtim001(m): 9:39am On Nov 22, 2017
Face It. Some youths are lazy. Sit down and let your talent erode. The only way out for them now is kidnapping or cutting someone's head for ritual. Smh!
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Carries Alex Iwobi As A Baby (Throwback Photo) by Naughtytboy: 9:40am On Nov 22, 2017
lordtim001:

Pained Goat. He is one of them. So you are not ashamed abi? Go and join N.U.R.T.W at least and ease the weight on your parents na
iam not with my parents, just telling u to use ur head and understand that no one wants to be dependent
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Carries Alex Iwobi As A Baby (Throwback Photo) by lordtim001(m): 9:45am On Nov 22, 2017
Naughtytboy:
iam not with my parents, just telling u to use ur head and understand that no one wants to be dependent
And you are the one asking me about life. Anyways,thanks sha! I was bracing myself for a savage reply grin
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Carries Alex Iwobi As A Baby (Throwback Photo) by donqx: 9:49am On Nov 22, 2017
oh
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Carries Alex Iwobi As A Baby (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 22, 2017
nkemdi89:
God bless uncle jay, I never had any uncle who even contributed HB pencil to my progress, only had an aunt who will do you one favour and broadcast it, the last time she saw me the only compliment I received from her was that I now looked like an Owerri woman, abeg how Owerri women dey look o?
UKWU NWANYI OWERRI...THE HIPS AND ITS EVIDENT FROM.YOUR DP
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Carries Alex Iwobi As A Baby (Throwback Photo) by Tiredoffakeshit: 9:58am On Nov 22, 2017
Barbecue Man..... we are still waiting for U
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Carries Alex Iwobi As A Baby (Throwback Photo) by Lanceslot(m): 10:01am On Nov 22, 2017
Bigbeard:

Give me a call.
Drop your number here or @ ezennunu619@gmail.com. Location is Ota Ogun State.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Carries Alex Iwobi As A Baby (Throwback Photo) by Abagworo(m): 10:32am On Nov 22, 2017
In Igbo they say "nwoke tosia ochere ibe ya". The boy you see today will grow up to be a full man like you.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Carries Alex Iwobi As A Baby (Throwback Photo) by FlySly05: 10:42am On Nov 22, 2017
somadinho10:
forget about skills I have a strong feeling that iwobi will be better than okocha...... It's going to be a couple of more games before he even outscores his uncle for the super Eagles team

Outscore Jay Jay yes. Alex is a striker while his uncle was a midfielder. Better than Jay Jay, only time will tell because that kid is showing class already left.

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Carries Alex Iwobi As A Baby (Throwback Photo) by Nedfed(m): 11:03am On Nov 22, 2017
When you av a gud uncle.
But my own uncle? Noooooo, dey will neva help.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Carries Alex Iwobi As A Baby (Throwback Photo) by starchris(m): 11:20am On Nov 22, 2017
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Carries Alex Iwobi As A Baby (Throwback Photo) by Heartbender: 12:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jay Jay Okocha never gets old. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos / Celebration On The Streets Of Paris As France Wins World Cup / Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.