Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,866 members, 7,806,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape - Romance (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape (51475 Views)

Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out / 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos / Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sunmolar(m): 9:02am On Dec 13, 2017
ubunja:

grin
what are u even saying?
If I'm king on nairaland, then you're the giant rat on nairaland because you mentioned me first before I responded to you.
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by ubunja(m): 9:20am On Dec 13, 2017
Sunmolar:

If I'm king on nairaland, then you're the giant rat on nairaland because you mentioned me first before I responded to you.
you know whats funny? grin
whats funny is that i qouted u to agree with your point of " what is she doing at my place at 1am if not looking for temptations."
but coz u chose to respond in a funny way u are now calling me a rat grin

its hilarious
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sunmolar(m): 9:26am On Dec 13, 2017
ubunja:

whats funny is that i qouted u to agree with your point of " what is she doing at my place at 1am if not looking for temptations."

its hilarious
It's truly funny to hear that you agree with my point, as what I read from your comments was pointing to the negative. whereas I only asked a question. Sorry if hurt grin
ubunja:

its hilarious
It's truly funny to hear that you agree with my point, as what I read from your comments was pointing to the negative. whereas I only asked a question. Sorry if hurt
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by ubunja(m): 9:30am On Dec 13, 2017
Sunmolar:

It's truly funny to hear that you agree with my point, as what I read from your comments was pointing to the negative. whereas I only asked a question. Sorry if hurt grin
It's truly funny to hear that you agree with my point, as what I read from your comments was pointing to the negative. whereas I only asked a question. Sorry if hurt
im not hurt but im just confused. grin how can a dude just go off on a person agreeing with him? its so confusing.

just shows u didnt even read my response u blaady liar grin
be honest.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sunmolar(m): 11:04am On Dec 13, 2017
ubunja:

im not hurt but im just confused. grin how can a dude just go off on a person agreeing with him? its so confusing.

be honest.
blaady liar like I deceived your sister I will marry her han grin
ubunja:

be honest.
blaady liar like I deceived your sister I will marry her han
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 14, 2017
Mynd44:
Is there a need to call this "men's corner" or other forms of couch group counselling sessions? Lets just gist and talk.

I mentioned "men's corner" because men are the most likely to rape and more than 90% of rape cases have involved men being the aggressor.

From http://www.dictionary.com/browse/rape,

So basically consent right? But is it all about consent?

Imagine a lady comes to visit you and at 1am, you ask her for sex. She turns you down and you threaten to throw her out knowing well that she has nowhere to go at that time and she is also in danger if she does and because of that, she agrees, is that consent?

Imagine the Manager asking one of the receptionists for sex with the receptionist knowing well that she is at risk of losing her job so she agrees. Is that consent?

Your girl visits you, you make those romantic moves but she was not all for it and says no so you "lockup" two hours later, you take her out, buy her drinks and when you are both home, you have sex with her, she probably even took your shirt off for you but is that consent?

You are a civil servant and someone wants a file submitted but you tell her to come see you in the photocopy room first, she agrees but is that consent?

We as men need to do better. We need to drop the bullshit and rise about it.

A girl is walking down the road and you and your friends turn it into a chance to make unsavory noises cos you think they are compliments…but isnt that harassment?

You have convinced yourself that women say no but mean yes. Bruh, dont play that game……no does not and will not mean yes. Even silence does not mean yes. Because she is wet is not even mean consent. What's the worst that can happen if you dont have sex when turned on?

Can we discuss this more? Lets be better for our women and maybe the world will be a lil bit better
some of the reasons for rape actually comes from the weaker sex demanding a lot from the guy she claims to love thereby making him to ask for somtin in return without your consent.
2. some girls probably those in campus initiate rape by moving around at the odd hour making pass by whose nonsense hormones control to devour you without your consent.
3. attending a rough night party without any security details regarding the venue of the occasion can push one into it.
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by khiaa(f): 3:24am On Dec 24, 2017
Sagamite:

So if I tell a girl: "You have an arse that I would like to splash my nice yoghurt on one day", I have sexually harassed her?

grin You crazy. Merry Christmas. cheesy
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 7:36pm On Jan 11, 2018
khiaa:

grin You crazy. Merry Christmas. cheesy

Happy new year, sweetie.

Is this the year you want to put the Nigerian in you?
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by khiaa(f): 11:05pm On Jan 12, 2018
Sagamite:

Happy new year, sweetie.

Is this the year you want to put the Nigerian in you?

Lol grin it depends on who will do the donating.
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 12:09am On Jan 13, 2018
khiaa:

Lol grin it depends on who will do the donating.

Of course Honorable Moi. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW59o3njrWk
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by khiaa(f): 2:46am On Jan 13, 2018
Sagamite:

Of course Honorable Moi. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW59o3njrWk

LMAO grin Let me check with Emmanuel first. wink
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by meemaa: 2:55am On Jan 13, 2018
Please good people of nairaland.... I humbly solicit for your help to help me with any amount of cash you can give....I'm so broke that this life is becoming somewhat meaningless to me....please lend a helping hand ....and I promise to invest this money in trade or crypto business to have a stable income... I know some of you have enough cash that giving me something wouldn't make any effect on you...please help a brother by donating to this addresses :
Perfectmoney : U12150566
Bitcoin : 16ME3ULkwaCyj892u4QL59CiJgz9tptdQF

Please if you need my Nigerian bank account please reach me through my email : dmikemda@gmail.com
Thanks for your anticipated kind gesture and God will bless you in multiple folds as you help.
NOTE: I'm not scam...this is for real
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2018
khiaa:

LMAO grin Let me check with Emmanuel first. wink

Huh!

Amsorry. But who the hell is Emmanuel?

Girl, 3 is a crowd. Can't be knocker-booting you and some nigga is participating and looking me in the eye. My kondo would go soft immediately.

If you had said Lucy, Christiana, Yvonne, Latasha, Shakwana, Shakisa, Laquisha, Mokisha or something along those lines, I would have said "the more the merrier". I can handle you all. grin grin grin cool

Or wait, is Emmanuel your man or something?

Abeg, whatever he is, I don't care. No need to tell him anything because I have decided .......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbpVqa5rVZg
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by khiaa(f): 12:20am On Jan 14, 2018
Sagamite:

Huh!

Amsorry. But who the hell is Emmanuel?

Girl, 3 is a crowd. Can't be knocker-booting you and some nigga is participating and looking me in the eye. My kondo would go soft immediately.

If you had said Lucy, Christiana, Yvonne, Latasha, Shakwana, Shakisa, Laquisha, Mokisha or something along those lines, I would have said "the more the merrier". I can handle you all. grin grin grin cool

Or wait, is Emmanuel your man or something?

Abeg, whatever he is, I don't care. No need to tell him anything because I have decided .......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbpVqa5rVZg

This post would break his heart, I could never let that happen. sad
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 12:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
khiaa:

This post would break his heart, I could never let that happen. sad

You are not single? Emmanuel really exists? shocked

So ......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEKxP8DqEt4
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by khiaa(f): 7:41am On Jan 15, 2018
Sagamite:

You are not single? Emmanuel really exists? shocked

So ......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEKxP8DqEt4

Yes Emmanuel is real. smiley
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 3:03pm On Jan 15, 2018
khiaa:

Yes Emmanuel is real. smiley

KHIAA!

AHHHHH! cry cry cry cry

You mean you will not be my 32nd babymama? cry

This is painful, sugar. I thought I was going to tap that ass like an African Cape Buffalo on Crystal Meth and put 5 Nigerian babies in you in 3 years. grin

Come and open the door, I am pressing the bell. I am outside your apartment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7u6bMBlCXw&
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by khiaa(f): 6:12pm On Jan 15, 2018
Sagamite:

KHIAA!

AHHHHH! cry cry cry cry

You mean you will not be my 32nd babymama? cry

This is painful, sugar. I thought I was going to tap that ass like an African Cape Buffalo on Crystal Meth and put 5 Nigerian babies in you in 3 years.

Come and open the door, I am pressing the bell. I am outside your apartment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7u6bMBlCXw&

LMAO grin That video is so romantic, I didn't know you had it in you. Are you going to provide for those 5 babies and be a loving father to them, or are you going to be another dead beat dad? Are you going to take care of those babies mother as well? Are you going to put a ring on it? grin

All these things have to be considered before you plant your seed. smiley
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 9:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
khiaa:

LMAO grin That video is so romantic, I didn't know you had it in you.

Am good. Ain't I? wink

I know how to turn the juice on. grin grin grin grin grin

khiaa:

Are you going to provide for those 5 babies and be a loving father to them, or are you going to be another dead beat dad? Are you going to take care of those babies mother as well? Are you going to put a ring on it? grin

All these things have to be considered before you plant your seed. smiley

I am a responsible babyfather o, Khiaa.

I don't play around with my responsibilities.

If you are my 32nd babymama. I would send you a bag of garri and 3 boxes of pampers every year.

Just because you are American, I would send you a pack of sugar too as bonus. wink
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by khiaa(f): 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
Sagamite:

Am good. Ain't I? wink

I know how to turn the juice on. grin grin grin grin grin

I am a responsible babyfather o, Khiaa.

I don't play around with my responsibilities.

If you are my 32nd babymama. I would send you a bag of garri and 3 boxes of pampers every year.

Just because you are American, I would send you a pack of sugar too as bonus. wink

Lol grin Dead beat dad in the making.
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by habsydiamond(m): 9:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
It's a topic under business studies...call trade by barter and also in economics it's called buying and selling trade...
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 11:16am On Jan 18, 2018
khiaa:

Lol grin Dead beat dad in the making.

Trust me, it works.

It would make you a strong, independent woman. tongue grin grin grin

By the way, you know that according to some people, I just sexually harassed you? grin

Are you going to call the police? cheesy
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by khiaa(f): 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2018
Sagamite:

Trust me, it works.

It would make you a strong, independent woman. tongue grin grin grin

By the way, you know that according to some people, I just sexually harassed you? grin

Are you going to call the police? cheesy

Good morning Sagamite. I'm getting ready for work and I logged on and this is what I saw.

Sexually harassing me? grin You can't handle a woman like me, I'll have you tied to the bed with your legs spread eagle while dripping hot candle wax on your nak.ed body, watching you scream in pain and begging me to stop, all the while laughing grin with pleasure at your agony. That's how I'll treat a man like you. grin

Have a great day. wink
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by raumdeuter: 4:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
Next Aziz Ansari
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 7:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
khiaa:

Good morning Sagamite. I'm getting ready for work and I logged on and this is what I saw.

Sexually harassing me? grin You can't handle a woman like me, I'll have you tied to the bed with your legs spread eagle while dripping hot candle wax on your nak.ed body, watching you scream in pain and begging me to stop, all the while laughing grin with pleasure at your agony. That's how I'll treat a man like you. grin

Have a great day. wink

KHIAAAAAAAAAA!

I can't WHHAAAAAAAT? angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsuuA7_uQ8U

I can't handle who?

E MI, SAGAMITE? (ME, SAGAMITE?)

The fuku faka fuku faka fuku faka locomotiv shagging professional?

You are lucky you are in California. angry

Otherwise by tomorrow morning, I would have finished with your American ass and be saying: angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSWm971LXIw
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2018

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) / Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday / 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.