Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (75510 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Biodun Okeowo Dazzles In Tight Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Krafty006: 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
hmmm
Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
crownedprinz:
So if my dad become a billionaire today i automatically become a celebrity......what a world

That's the way it is...

Coupled with the fact that bloggers are not smiling...

1 Like

Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by holluphemydavid(m): 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
optional1:
so

make we enter lagoon...

abe ep me ask ooo grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by iamtardey: 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
wetin kon happen?
Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Henitan24(f): 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
Blackfyre:

Na you no want focus...

I dey see wetin women dey wear today....i pity my daughter for the kain papa I go be.....make she just humble jeje....undecided
Yea be discipline but at the same time be a listening father, her best friend, lovely father etc with all these she'll the best you want her to be.

1 Like

Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
Tamarapetty:
ok

this "OK" is suspicious...
bia sister,r u sure dat future in front of u is nt also flat cheesy cheesy
Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by BanevsJoker(m): 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
optional1:
so

make we enter lagoon...

If you're Yoruba, then go right ahead. Your Oba Lil Wayne has made it your destiny.
Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Oponel1962: 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
Blackfyre:

Shame.Billioniar daughter no get good training like hundredniar daughter.Must u show yr milk factory? Yeh.

I dey see wetin women dey wear today....i pity my daughter for the kain papa I go be.....make she just humble jeje....undecided
Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
The two olympuses gone to sleep!
Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by aalangel(f): 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
How comfortable are they walking around with this?
Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by HoluwaKoDeD(m): 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
and so she went to look for her own bh! Issokay
Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Agent23(m): 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
I wonder how men around dis ladies feel. As for me i can not take it. I can not stop my hand from touching what it want.
Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Kendroid: 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
Those Bobby dou shocked

Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Chigold101(m): 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
Blackfyre:

Na you no want focus...

grin grin grin
Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by ariklawani(f): 1:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
can't see any cleavege.
Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by bossmeek(m): 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
[url=Ladies We got them all for You!! Checkout The Different Glamorous Aso Ebi Styles For Banky & Adesua Wedding (Photos)]https://www.bossmeek.com.ng/2017/11/photos-checkout-different-glamorous-aso.html?m=1[/url]
Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by ariklawani(f): 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
Some babes no get shame ...u don't flaunt what u don't have.sorry can't see any cleavegel
Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
Henitan24:

Yea be discipline but at the same time be a listening father, her best friend, lovely father etc with all these she'll the best you want her to be.

Of course....na trade by barter na....everybody should just meet their quota....thats all...wink
Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Austinoiz(m): 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
Somebody should give me a leach for this unchained mad dog.
Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Austinoiz(m): 1:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
This one pays tithe somewhere, believe me and the tithe collector can't caution her cos she's on a mission to get maaaaaried this Xmas whether devil likes it or yes.
Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by ncoolsome(m): 1:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
YelloweWest:
Stupid fùck boy on nl. Pls come and tell me who she is "advertising " for. She's obviously rich.

I don't know what gives some men the impression that women dress for them undecided

shes obviously rich but single...how many women do u think would have admired her that day if not men?they dress for us joor and yes am a f**k boy come and beat me...
Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by davidque: 1:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
Baring her cleavage actually makes her less attractive, but and more appealing to a man's lustful desires
Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by pweetiedee(m): 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
darfay:
OK so her father is a billionaire but is that y she cannot afford to buy bra

E tire me
Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by pweetiedee(m): 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
Airforce1:
She's hot

she doesn't have tiny waist. tongue
Airforce1:
She's hot

she doesn't have tiny waist.

1 Like

Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Ishilove: 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
The dress would have been really nice but this cleavage thing spoiled the whole effect.
Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by showghan(m): 2:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
All this people don turn olosho finish

1 Like

Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by kprez(m): 2:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
shuld we now fry egg
Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Tonytonex(m): 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
WOW! I LOVE HER.
Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Tonytonex(m): 2:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
ariklawani:
can't see any cleavege.
I CAN'T SEE YOURS EITHER.
Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Airforce1(m): 2:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
pweetiedee:

she doesn't have tiny waist. tongue

she doesn't have tiny waist.
Kid

Lets see your photo
Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
Henitan24:

E be like say your papa na sociopath sad
Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by chinedu234(m): 2:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
Height of stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Braless Stephanie Coker Flaunts Nipples, Fans Complain As She Slams Them / Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) / Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.