Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Should I Leave Or Stay? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Leave Or Stay? (1999 Views)

Should I Leave Or Stay? / Should I Leave Or Endure Till May? / Should I Leave My Husband Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Leave Or Stay? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by biacan(f): 1:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
Oga don't put all the blame on her

2 Likes

Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by LadySarah: 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
Biko,better separate now tgat it isnt marriage yet,not because of the things she did but to save us the drama in future when we'll see a thread captioned'I need a divorce lawyer'!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by pryme(m): 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
ZubbyGodson:
Can there be solution to these things or should one break out if they are problems in a relationship?

1. She Always get forced before doing anything. Even after that, does it for a while and goes back to the status quo
2,Always eager to go into a tussle with me. Respects today and disrespects tomorrow.
3.Relentful towards apologizing first after every fight unlike women's nature.
4. In most instances, do not feel proud telling friends and relatives about me. Have even declined meeting some important persons in my life if not that I persuaded.
5.Getting romantic , making me feel appreciated is only when I make the steps first or demand for it
6. Repetition of whatsoever I've previously warned her not to do is what she derives joy in doing and can even stand a fight to defend that course
7. Previously attempted calling me names
8. Gets angry when corrected
9. Ladies naturally wants attention and care and so gives it out so they can get it in return.yours is just the opposite.you just want to be there. No creativity,nothing to spice up relationship.

You guys need a break

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
biacan:
Oga don't put all the blame on her
I'm not. Just want to be sure I'm not putting my eggs in a wrong basket

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
LadySarah:
Biko,better separate now tgat it isnt marriage yet,not because of the things she did but to save us the drama in future when we'll see a thread captioned'I need a divorce lawyer'!.
Funny.
Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by izaray(f): 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
undecided
Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by TheArchangel(f): 4:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
ZubbyGodson:
She does not flaunt you bro.....hehehehe...you must be one hell of fugly man or a broke a.rse. Arranged marriage, perhaps?

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
TheArchangel:
She does not flaunt you bro.....hehehehe...you must be one hell of fugly man or a broke a.rse. Arranged marriage, perhaps?
Smiles. I'm not ugly per se. Not much buoyant too on the other hand.
We ain't married yet, still dating
Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
ZubbyGodson:
Can there be solution to these things or should one break out if they are problems in a relationship?

1. She Always get forced before doing anything. Even after that, does it for a while and goes back to the status quo
INCOMPATIBLE, if she doesnt want to do anything then why should she even be forced to do it?!

2,Always eager to go into a tussle with me. Respects today and disrespects tomorrow.
DISRESPECTFUL, but then again, you should 1st give her something to respect.

3.Relentful towards apologizing first after every fight unlike women's nature.
UNAPOLOGETIC, but then again, why say sorry if she aint sorry?!

4. In most instances, do not feel proud telling friends and relatives about me. Have even declined meeting some important persons in my life if not that I persuaded.
APATHETIC, but should she be forced to like you and pretend to be interested in you, if she doesnt?!

5.Getting romantic , making me feel appreciated is only when I make the steps first or demand for it
LOVELESS/CARELESS, isnt it obvious by now that this woman doesnt have anything for you?

6. Repetition of whatsoever I've previously warned her not to do is what she derives joy in doing and can even stand a fight to defend that course
CONFRONTATIONAL, she doesnt care about you or what you like/desire

7. Previously attempted calling me names
DISRESPECTFUL

8. Gets angry when corrected
UNGRATEFUL

9. Ladies naturally wants attention and care and so gives it out so they can get it in return.hers is just the opposite.she just want to be there. No creativity,nothing to spice up relationship.
pls dont make the mistake in thinking that all ladies are alike

but the important question would BE.... as much as this is the negative side of her, what is actually great/positive about this woman that you would even want to be with her?!?!?!
Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
You should fly away from such relationship

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by biacan(f): 5:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
ZubbyGodson:
but don't cheat on her
Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by coolcatty: 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
Walk away bro..... Trust me

She will get worse with time.

Take a very long walk and don't look back.... With time u will meet that woman that meets at least 80% of ur criteria.
Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

but the important question would BE.... as much as this is the negative side of her, what is actually great/positive about this woman that you would even want to be with her?!?!?!
I appreciate your comment.
The issue is that I do love her.
I really have to stop the love but don't know how
Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
coolcatty:
Walk away bro..... Trust me

She will get worse with time.

Take a very long walk and don't look back.... With time u will meet that woman that meets at least 80% of ur criteria.
Even if it's 70%,I won't mind provided she's putting up efforts to be better each day.
I really have to walk away
Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
biacan:
but don't cheat on her
I'm already planning to
Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by biacan(f): 7:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
ZubbyGodson:
I'm already planning to
be faithful ok

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
ZubbyGodson:
I appreciate your comment.
The issue is that I do love her.
I really have to stop the love but don't know how

what do you actually LOVE about her?!
Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by toksbisola: 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
@Op; to love some one is a beautiful thing. When one is in a relationship that they think would lead to marriage, there are certain factors you need to consider before taking the “I DO” step. The factors are; Love, Compatibility, Respect and Friendship.

During courtship is a time to decide whether you can tolerate your partners' attitude or not. If you know that you can’t endure a particular attitude during courtship, then address it there and then as it has a tendency to probably get worse when you marry.

Now let me give you some quotes below to ponder over; here we go;

When a relationship becomes one you are enduring; it’s time to walk away

When a relationship becomes a violet one; it’s time to walk away

When a relationship becomes a selfish one;it’s time to walk away

When a relationship makes you unhappy; it’s time to walk away

When you become afraid of your partner in a relationship; it’s time to walk away

When in a relationship and the apologies comes from only one side; it’s time to walk away

When you walk on egg-shells in a relationship; it’s time to walk away

Note my words above and be sure to be married to someone who you see as one you can spend the rest of your life with in happiness, love and unity. We are not perfect but we can still make adjustments in our attitude towards our fellow human.

It would be in your best interest to TO AVOID PROLONGING THIS MATTER ANY LONGER as she's a woman whose biological clock is ticking and if you honestly would not be able to look beyond the “PROBLEM AREAS” you’ve mentioned above; PLEASE FREE HER AND FREE YOURSELF. Don’t have a selfish attitude (No offence hope none taken) where you want to have your cake and eat it by keeping her and STILL HAVING THESE NAGGING DOUBTS/ISSUES THAT YOU CAN’T OVERLOOK.

Take note,

1) Never marry anyone out of pity simply because you have been with them for a long time and you don’t want them or you to lose out.

2) Marry for true love so that when the challenges start occurring in the marital bond (and best believe challenges would arise) the love both of you have built up would be able to withstand the ups and downs that would occur; take note that MARRIAGE IS NOT A BED OF ROSES.

On a final note, the decision is yours entirely whether to carry on with her or let her be as only you wear the shoes and only you know where it pinches; hence, no one else can decide for you whether you’ll carry on with the courtship or call it quits. It'll be totally out of a selfish interest to allow her to chase other men away (one man’s meat is another man’s poison) with her knowledge that she has met her husband; meanwhile her man is in doubt if he has met his wife; as that’s the way it looks at the moment from your write-up. Owing to the fact that you haven't said anything positive and acceptable about her, you're better off taking your time to find the right woman at the initial stage to avoid stories that hurt. All the best.

I rest my case

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

what do you actually LOVE about her?!
Intelligence and Physique
Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by womanofsteel: 9:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
Op,its up to you if you want to leave or stay.
You're finding it difficult because you're a broke ass nigga.
How will a girl be proud of you and respect you when you're broke, ugly and so thin with body/armpit odour and immature by coming to nairaland to seek advice on our relationship

Please do me a favour and leave for good. Finally you've seen the writing on the wall
Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by pryme(m): 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
womanofsteel:
How will a girl be proud of you and respect you when you're broke, ugly and so thin with body/armpit odour and immature by coming to nairaland to seek advice on our relationship

Please do me a favour and leave for good. Finally you've seen the writing on the wall

Wait are you the girl the OP is talking about?
Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
toksbisola:
@Op; to love some one is a beautiful thing. When one is in a relationship that they think would lead to marriage, there are certain factors you need to consider before taking the “I DO” step. The factors are; Love, Compatibility, Respect and Friendship.

During courtship is a time to decide whether you can tolerate your partners' attitude or not. If you know that you can’t endure a particular attitude during courtship, then address it there and then as it has a tendency to probably get worse when you marry.

Now let me give you some quotes below to ponder over; here we go;

When a relationship becomes one you are enduring; it’s time to walk away

When a relationship becomes a violet one; it’s time to walk away

When a relationship becomes a selfish one;it’s time to walk away

When a relationship makes you unhappy; it’s time to walk away

When you become afraid of your partner in a relationship; it’s time to walk away

When in a relationship and the apologies comes from only one side; it’s time to walk away

When you walk on egg-shells in a relationship; it’s time to walk away

Note my words above and be sure to be married to someone who you see as one you can spend the rest of your life with in happiness, love and unity. We are not perfect but we can still make adjustments in our attitude towards our fellow human.

It would be in your best interest to TO AVOID PROLONGING THIS MATTER ANY LONGER as she's a woman whose biological clock is ticking and if you honestly would not be able to look beyond the “PROBLEM AREAS” you’ve mentioned above; PLEASE FREE HER AND FREE YOURSELF. Don’t have a selfish attitude (No offence hope none taken) where you want to have your cake and eat it by keeping her and STILL HAVING THESE NAGGING DOUBTS/ISSUES THAT YOU CAN’T OVERLOOK.

Take note,

1) Never marry anyone out of pity simply because you have been with them for a long time and you don’t want them or you to lose out.

2) Marry for true love so that when the challenges start occurring in the marital bond (and best believe challenges would arise) the love both of you have built up would be able to withstand the ups and downs that would occur; take note that MARRIAGE IS NOT A BED OF ROSES.

On a final note, the decision is yours entirely whether to carry on with her or let her be as only you wear the shoes and only you know where it pinches; hence, no one else can decide for you whether you’ll carry on with the courtship or call it quits. It'll be totally out of a selfish interest to allow her to chase other men away (one man’s meat is another man’s poison) with her knowledge that she has met her husband; meanwhile her man is in doubt if he has met his wife; as that’s the way it looks at the moment from your write-up. Owing to the fact that you haven't said anything positive and acceptable about her, you're better off taking your time to find the right woman at the initial stage to avoid stories that hurt. All the best.

I rest my case
Thank You Very Much
Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
womanofsteel:

I'm trying so hard to figure out what your problem is. You smoked something?
Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
pryme:

I hope the pig will answer
Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by womanofsteel: 11:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
ZubbyGodson:
I'm trying so hard to figure out what your problem is. You smoked something?

Lol I was just teasing Op
Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by womanofsteel: 11:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
quote author=ZubbyGodson post=62627866]I hope the pig will answer [/quote]
smiley smiley smiley smiley it takes a pig to identity another. So congratulations!!!
Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by womanofsteel: 11:29pm On Nov 22, 2017
pryme:

No I'm not. I was only teasing him o but he took me serious.
Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by womanofsteel: 11:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
ZubbyGodson:
I hope the pig will answer
Zubby, I'm very sorry for writing all that garbage. Forgive me please.
Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 23, 2017
angry
womanofsteel:

sad
womanofsteel:

issorait
Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 23, 2017
womanofsteel:

No I'm not. I was only teasing him o but he took me serious.
Didn't really take it seriously, I would have reciprocated the abuse if I did.
Fear and shock catch me as I read am. I come dey reason who I provoke.
Meanwhile, what's your say?
Re: Should I Leave Or Stay? by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 23, 2017
womanofsteel:

Zubby, I'm very sorry for writing all that garbage. Forgive me please.
# Peace. You are forgiven

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Are Just Friends, But I'm Beginning To Feel Guilty! / s / Spiritual Benefits Of Bay Leaf, Scent Leaf & Other Leaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.