Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC (46512 Views)

UNIPORT VC Asks Aides To Take Details Of Student Who Dressed "Indecently" / UNIPORT VC, Prof. Georgewill To Deliver Keynote Address At 2021 Igberetv Awards / House Of Reps Invites Lale, UNIPORT VC For Withholding Graduates Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC by ottohan: 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
buffalowings:

Being brilliant can only take you so far.
Tuition fees for these unis are quite expensive

Yes upward mobility is still a thing. But being dealt a fairer hand can go a long way. For one, his dad is an upper middle class.
It isn't a long stretch to say he had better nutrition during his early years and this is the most critical part in his development.He probably schooled in a top private school thereby giving him an edge when he got admitted to a uni albeit a public one. His dad being a vc of a federal uni literally opens a myriad of opportunities for him to have access to overseas institutions.

Kudos to him for grabbing thesee opportunities though.

Kudos to nl plugging away to drag themselves up from the dregs of the society.

If any of you motherfuckers thinks it will be worthwhile to sponsor me to study at Cambridge, I'm all ears o grin

bros....
u are on point jare!!!
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC by Jayjey(m): 5:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
Congrats. The dad will be very proud of him.

Check my signature for soap production and cosmetics training
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC by stagger: 5:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
slim75d:
i'll not say he excelled because his father is rich, the guy try afterall some VC children re here roaming the strt upandan smokin ijebu premium weed

VCs earn N1.7million a month and get a N37million severence pay after their 5 year tenure, plus a house of their choice and other packages. These are official earnings; not talking of any other private stuff they do. They are the kings of the university system.
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC by efighter: 6:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
slim75d:
i'll not say he excelled because his father is rich, the guy try afterall some VC children re here roaming the strt upandan smokin ijebu premium weed

Even Prof Osinbanjo daughter who spent several years in the university just opened a hair dressing salon just like a primary school dropout.

Re: Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC by KennedyNwaodu(m): 6:39pm On Nov 22, 2017
Not a hater, but dah guy is not 24...Period

1 Like

Re: Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC by scopenatty7: 7:13pm On Nov 22, 2017
I concur...I currently have scholarships to study abroad as a first class student but no one to assist with little required funds. So, when there is brain there must be money to drill its potent
buffalowings:
Money begets more opportunities to succeEd.

I'm just waiting to get sponsorship to study at Cambridge.
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC by Ugosample(m): 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
Krystalzkris:
Mtcheeew.. Hate to be a Joykiller but his daddy started the policy that has made many students to repeat their session.

Congrats to him tho

Which policy was that?
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC by mechanics(m): 8:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
Congrats to him.
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
Olasco93:
In Europe:
September 2010 - July 2013 (2years 6months): Bsc
September 2013 - August
2014 (12Months): Msc
lol
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC by misskishi: 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
buffalowings:

Being brilliant can only take you so far.
Tuition fees for these unis are quite expensive

Yes upward mobility is still a thing. But being dealt a fairer hand can go a long way. For one, his dad is an upper middle class.
It isn't a long stretch to say he had better nutrition during his early years and this is the most critical part in his development.He probably schooled in a top private school thereby giving him an edge when he got admitted to a uni albeit a public one. His dad being a vc of a federal uni literally opens a myriad of opportunities for him to have access to overseas institutions.

Kudos to him for grabbing thesee opportunities though.

Kudos to nl plugging away to drag themselves up from the dregs of the society.

If any of you motherfuckers thinks it will be worthwhile to sponsor me to study at Cambridge, I'm all ears o grin

Did you do any course on "The challenges of global poverty"?
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC by Krystalzkris(f): 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
Ugosample:

Which policy was that?
no fees, repeat a session policy
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC by enomakos(m): 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
Luck man
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC by baum1: 2:44am On Nov 23, 2017
scopenatty7:
I concur...I currently have scholarships to study abroad as a first class student but no one to assist with little required funds. So, when there is brain there must be money to drill its potent

1. Is your scholarship full?

2. If yes, what do you need ''little required funds'' for?

3. Is it for flight ticket?

If you are ready to supply convincing answers to these 3 questions, then try to send me an email.

10% scholarship is a scholarship but things can be hard for those who don't have the huge 90%. If you fall into this category, it would be a good idea continue to try hard until you land a more generous scholarship..

Meanwhile, congrats to the dude in the original post...Not everybody can achieve that feat, whether there is money or not.
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC by john4affiliate: 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2017
Olasco93:
In Europe:
September 2010 - July 2013 (2years 6months): Bsc
September 2013 - August
2014 (12Months): Msc

A friend abandoned her MSc after 5yrs... you know why?
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
bettercreature:
Yes money is part of it but we still have to give him credit,most children of the elites can’t even defend their certificate let alone becoming a lecturer at the age of 24
Oga money plays a significant role let's not argue.....moreover dat guy is a good environment........
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC by lilliesboy(m): 11:20pm On Oct 25, 2019
That's the son of my former Vice Chancellor cum motivator.
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC by ComradeWisdom: 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
Nemitari (Tari) has he is fondly called is a brain box. Very calm and determined. He was my assistant course coordinator (Software Development and Management) at Brunel University London when I was in level 2. He was very supportive as well, knowing we were both from Nigeria and from same tribe.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lizard Scare In Unilorin : Students And Lecturers Run For Their Lives / Two Female UNIBEN Students Hit By an Army Vehicle. One Confirmed Dead [photo] / FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.