Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:46 AM

Calling All Creatives!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Calling All Creatives!!! (474 Views)

Calling all verified Bitcoin sellers in Lagos / Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. / Owoboy Freeman Obg: 'Calling Me A Ritualist Hurts Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling All Creatives!!! by smallgod(m): 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
Hi guys,

I am a social media manager/promoter based in the United Kingdom. I am looking to promote the social media of highly creative Nigerian youth. If you are an excellent singer, dancer, model, comedian or/and actor, I would like to hear from you. I would also like to hear from artists (painters, people who draw, sculptors).

Ozed
Re: Calling All Creatives!!! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
I can draw wella
Re: Calling All Creatives!!! by smallgod(m): 5:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
brightmac:
I can draw wella

Serious? Post something you drew.
Re: Calling All Creatives!!! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
smallgod:
Serious? Post something you drew.
Check my NL image FOA
Re: Calling All Creatives!!! by smallgod(m): 6:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
brightmac:
Check my NL image FOA

That's good. You have to practise more in order to hone your skills. Do you have instagram, youtube and all that?
Re: Calling All Creatives!!! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
smallgod:

That's good. You have to practise more in order to hone your skills. Do you have instagram, youtube and all that?
M on twitter,fbook, instag, badoo,hi5 ndt many more
Re: Calling All Creatives!!! by pandj(m): 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
I'm Mc brekete you can follow me on Facebook, Twitter,Instagram for more info.
Re: Calling All Creatives!!! by smallgod(m): 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
The opportunity will be more suitable for performance artists such as excellent singers, dancers (I am already managing the youtube of 3 great dancers), and fantastic players of instruments such as the piano, trumpets etc. Models will be great for instagram and twitter, even excellent ball jugglers (raisers) stand a good chance. They will have to find a way to infuse a great deal of creativity and variety into the ball juggling though.

(1) (Reply)

FOR BLOGGERS: What You Should Do Instead Of Buying Organic Traffic / Dettol Business / Litecoin Mining Stopped Suddenly !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.