Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

One Of The Things You Don't Know About Being A 'celebrity' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / One Of The Things You Don't Know About Being A 'celebrity' (363 Views)

Dress Like A Celebrity / Segun Wire: "Zlatan Ibile Collected All The Things He Bought For Me" / Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Of The Things You Don't Know About Being A 'celebrity' by dramaticspeak(m): 5:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
Okay you all waste your time abusing celebrities when they put up parts of their lives in public for we all to see. But let me shock you, that is their work.

They are meant to put up stuff for we to watch. They are meant to do stuff to make the news and hit the headlines so we all can watch and also help to oil their pockets. The more popular they are the more money they are likely to get.

Lol this life is funny. People look for ways to make the news while others stand afar off watching and remaining on the same spot. I am helping to challenge someone today. Instead of wasting your time making someone else popular invest it in yourself. If you must abuse a celebrity let it make you popular or else you have just wasted your time.

Oya if this post pained you. Crucify me
Re: One Of The Things You Don't Know About Being A 'celebrity' by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
you see when i never blow, when i no get dough
Ohema dey tell me no Nkechi dey tell me no
But now baba God change am for me eh!

Life is Eazi o

(1) (Reply)

The Eleventh Fashion Show Lights Up Lagos (photos) / Nigerian Celebs Speak Out Against Reported Slave Trade In Libya / Davido Vibes Really Hard With His Friends To Wizkid’s Song (Watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.