Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,136 members, 7,807,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams (31820 Views)

40 Northern NBA Chairmen Pledge Allegiance To Akpata / Why We’re Accepting Buhari’s GCON Award To Gani Fawehinmi — Family / Igbo Leaders Visit To Gani Adams, OPC Leader, Sparks Outrage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Alariiwo: 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
1kingwriter:
I can't see HRM Hyacinth Ohazurike here.

Really?

Then HRM Hyacinth is a big fool.. He should come to my house to pay homage too like the fool that he is

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Okoyiboz3: 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
Time for Igbos to work with Gani Adams and put Tinubu behind. We are ready to work with Adams to be the Lagos state gobernor

You don't work with Adams, you and your fathers work under Adams and Adams works under Jagaban.

That's why your Eze Ndigbo in Akure was whipped like a stray cow.

A slave should know his slavishness.

16 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Okoyiboz3: 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
bigpicture001:
..if u want to contest in the east,first com live dia,then u learn the politics nd nobody is stopping u to contest in the east

Hypocrite, go and tell your wawa brothers this your long sermon.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by idealogical: 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
UNITY BEGGING I guess.

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Origamist: 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
Some Yorubas on NL are beginning to sound shallow and empty with all this noise about Lagos.
This used to be peculiar to some Igbo trolls before;unfortunately, both groups are now the same.

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Okoyiboz3: 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
Amarabae:
brave people don't rant, they do.
You can't do Igbos anything.
So shiiiiiiiiii

Lol.
That's how you keep making useless mouth online.

The night that Soldiers entered Aba for Python Dance, we were here on NL and I remember very well that you were crying online, cursing the ipod miscreants and begging to be allowed to run away from Aba that night.

They can't do Igbos anything indeed. The last time they locked up Ladipo market, it took the entire 5 SE Governors to Prostrate in Lagos before it was opened.

Chestbeating na una thing, we don sabi.

16 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by PVision2020(m): 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
Alariiwo:
They are free to do whatever they like but not Lagos politics..

Lagiosians deserve the right to govern their state not some outsiders who won't allow another tribe contest as even ward councillor in their own states.

Yorubas must be elected into all LGA chairmanship positions in Lagos, all house of assembly seats, all house of reps seat at federal level too.

Anyone who wants to become anything should go back to his\her state. No fight in that.
Baba mi, even councilor them no go see.
we will keep installing baba Loja and iya Loja in Ladipo, Alaba, Idumota etc. What they don't know is that they are awakening the consciousness of the once liberal Yoruba race with their Loud mouth and chest beating.
I have come to understand that the only language they understand is hostility. Treat them with fairness/diplomacy and they will call you coward to your face and take you for a ride.
That's why they can try nonsense in the north. As early as the 60's, the sardauna already knows the their mindsets and game plan, that's why the north is always on the offensive against them.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Metronomy(m): 10:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
grin
twilliamx:
Igbos are always on the wrong side of things. No wonder they are politically irrelevant. No lefelendum No Erection
O boy!!!
I no dey o

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Alariiwo: 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
PVision2020:

Baba mi, even councilor them no go see.
we will keep installing baba Loja and iya Loja in Ladipo, Alaba, Idumota etc. What they don't know is that they are awakening the consciousness of the once liberal Yoruba race with their Loud mouth and chest beating.
I have come to understand that the only language they understand is hostility. Treat them with fairness/diplomacy and they will call you coward to your face and take you for a ride.
That's why they can try nonsense in the north. As early as the 60's, the sardauna already knows the their mindsets and game plan, that's why the north is always on the offensive against them.

Ahmadu Bello was 100% correct in his description of those people. I watched the clip and he didn't lie one bit.

They see Yorubas as cowards cos we haven't killed them in any major confrontation. Reason why they keep coming west to misbehave.

This generation of Yorubas must wake up to the challenge. Not like that Asiwere Bola Ahmed Tinubu calling himself Asiwaju.
These empty head chestbeaters never see anything o. They'll see fire very soon.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Edu3Again: 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
Dumbass Igbo & Yoruba people are here insulting themselves.
meanwhile the North rules u.

I am 1000% Biafran but closer to Adeyinke Grandson than I am to Kanu.

I follow Kanu and support him but despite that I am closer to Adeyinka than I am to Kanu.

Dumbass Igbo & Yoruba people make I ask una question oh

How many times have you heard Igbo people went to murder Yoruba people?

How many times have you heard Yoruba people went to murder Igbo people?

Now both of una jackasses please tell me how many times the North don kill both of una?

See these ediots, dem leave those wey dey kill them dey fight each other.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Topestbilly(m): 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
nwabobo:

Aare Ona Kakanfo is awa friend.

Not new. The great ones has passed through this channel one way or the other...

Mandela passed

AJ passed.
Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by PVision2020(m): 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
HallaDaTruth:
hi THAT'S HOW WE TAKE OVER . KEEP LIVING IN YOUR JEALOUS UTOPIA. WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE DOING
IPOB always taking over in their Hallucinating mind Lol.
Ojukwu also knows what he was doing while sacrificing 3M Jew while he embark on his epic long distance cross dressing race.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by HallaDaTruth: 10:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
hi
PVision2020:

IPOB always taking over in their Hallucinating mind Lol.
Ojukwu also knows what he was doing while sacrificing 3M Jew while he embark on his epic long distance cross dressing race.
Keep talking, meanwhile we are holding govt positions in Lagos Senate . Keep talking please

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Okoyiboz3: 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
Origamist:
Some Yorubas on NL are beginning to sound shallow and empty with all this noise about Lagos.
This used to be peculiar to some Igbo trolls before;unfortunately, both groups are now the same.

The resurgence of yorubas who are ready to counter the lying Igbos obviously makes you uncomfortable. The days of allowing these flatheaded ingrates who have no traceable ancestry talk nonsense about yorubas are over.

The consciousness of Yorubas is at an all-time high. You do anyhow, you see anyhow.

14 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by DonBobes(m): 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
micolaj:
Great.
Real ones offline do not joke with friendship and relationship building. It is only the jobless ones online that love calling for war.

U mean d Igbos n d monkey cownus

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Okoyiboz3: 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
HallaDaTruth:
hi Keep talking, meanwhile we are holding govt positions in Lagos Senate . Keep talking please

No Igbo man dead or alive like Ojuku's manhood has ever been a Senator in Lagos. The required political sagacity is not possessed by any Igbo man dead or alive.

Mind you, the few Igbos who strayed into the Lagos state legislature under the PDP banner have all decamped to the APC. In 2019, they're all vacating their seats.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Okoyiboz3: 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
Edu3Again:
Dumbass Igbo & Yoruba people are here insulting themselves.
meanwhile the North rules u.

I am 1000% Biafran but closer to Adeyinke Grandson than I am to Kanu.

I follow Kanu and support him but despite that I am closer to Adeyinka than I am to Grandson.

Dumbass Igbo & Yoruba people make I ask una question oh

How many times have you heard Igbo people went to murder Yoruba people?

How many times have you heard Yoruba people went to murder Igbo people?

Now both of una jackasses please tell me how many times the North don kill both of una?

See these ediots, dem leave those wey dey kill them dey fight each other.

Your people have a history of supporting miscreants like the Late Nnamdi Kanu and Adekunle Grandson while we have our own way of doing things.

There are 3 things a Yoruba would kill over:
Land
Chieftaincy
Politics

Keep out of them like the other ethnic groups and we'll get along just fine.

13 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
the only ona nka nka afo i know is Fayose
the man his great deeds supercedes that of awolowo and any yeroba leader dead or alive
SMH!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by PVision2020(m): 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
HallaDaTruth:
hi Keep talking, meanwhile we are holding govt positions in Lagos Senate . Keep talking please
Lagos senate Kwanu!
Another daft IPOB troll on the loose. Oga you must be very tired after the day hectic gala/fanyogo deveropment. You need to relax your brain. Sleep well

6 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by HallaDaTruth: 10:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

No Igbo man dead or alive like Ojuku's manhood has ever been a Senator in Lagos. The required political sagacity is not possessed by any Igbo man dead or alive.

Mind you, the few Igbos who strayed into the Lagos state legislature under the PDP banner have all decamped to the APC. In 2019, they're all vacating their seats.
We shall see . Only time will tell
Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by PVision2020(m): 10:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
Amarabae:
brave people don't rant, they do.
You can't do Igbos anything.
So shiiiiiiiiii
Typical IPOB chest beating lines.
When the do do now they will be the first crying to ECOWAS, AU, UN, EU, ICC.
Igbo's never learn and that's why they are the recipient of numerous Nigeria's genocide and the world endangered specie.

10 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by PVision2020(m): 10:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
HallaDaTruth:
hi Little � PIG. Must you use insult . Speak like someone who has a brain. Oh I forgot, yours was forgotten in a shrine of tribalism
Your lord and saviour Nnamdi kanu already named you Pig so find me another name, I don't like sharing.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by nwabobo: 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
Topestbilly:

Not new. The great ones has passed through this channel one way or the other...

Mandela passed

AJ passed.

Yes o. Even Kanu did.
Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by mofedamijo(m): 11:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
Alariiwo:
They are free to do whatever they like but not Lagos politics..

Lagiosians deserve the right to govern their state not some outsiders who won't allow another tribe contest as even ward councillor in their own states.

Yorubas must be elected into all LGA chairmanship positions in Lagos, all house of assembly seats, all house of reps seat at federal level too.

Anyone who wants to become anything should go back to his\her state. No fight in that.
Consider it done boss.......yoruba ti take over.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Okoyiboz3: 11:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
HallaDaTruth:
We shall see . Only time will tell

I'm not even waiting for time, how many Councillor seats did Igbos win in the last LG elections in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by HallaDaTruth: 11:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

I'm not even waiting for time, how many Councillor seats did Igbos win in the last LG elections in Lagos?
1000000 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by PVision2020(m): 11:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
HallaDaTruth:
You sound like an illiterate . You just told me to find you a new name. Did your parents not Christen you when you were born ? Am not tribalistic like you. My sis is married to your tribes man . But your tribalism has closed your eyes to the opportunities we discover here . Be wise be civil , be matured and go to bed. I don't want you to be late for kindergarten tomorrow
O boi go sleep. Ndi ara

4 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by HallaDaTruth: 11:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
PVision2020:

O boi go sleep. Ndi ara
Am happy you are learning our language . It's good for national cohesion

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by mofedamijo(m): 11:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
HallaDaTruth:
1000000 grin grin grin
NON......I REPEAT NON...COPY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Speaker House Of Rep Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila Visit Bola Tinubu - Photo / Bandits Lock Down Kaduna-Zaria Road, Kidnap Travellers, Many Feared Dead / Kano World Class Economic City.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.