Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,446 members, 7,801,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" (55092 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) / 2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by 2shure: 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
broke niggiz
entering camp jus to geh married to a bich
konji starving niggis dying of sex
couple of monthz
and u get married
no time learning abt what she does when u not in.
who she calls when u loose guarding
i aint against this shitt
but fuc na shap things

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
hadduni:
awww
they are finally going to get married, I wish them happy married life in advance...still waiting for my mr right or wrong.

Hello
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by demsid(m): 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
LuvU2:
Photos look lit, beautiful settings. Hml to them ❤
when are u getting married too. Time no dey o.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
OK undecided
fastgyal:
I better start replying to hellos
yea, u really need to. Especially mine.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by sisisioge: 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
OK...this is cool. The girl just needs to be careful with the guy ni. Can't overfeed him, can't leave his fashion in his hands alone...he has tendency of settling into old age quickly grin

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by Alariiwo: 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
Anybody can wed anyone during NYSC, it's no big deal

These girls are so damn cheap in camp. Even the married ones take off their rings to fvck guys inside gutter, beside canopies, dark corners etc.

It's when you pass through NYSC and see what some married ones do that you'll know marriage is overrated.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by kinibigdeal(m): 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
fastgyal:
Hello
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by demsid(m): 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
fastgyal:
that's the spirit girl. I don't even know what some of u girls really gain in snubbing and forming hard2get. Hello.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by tochivitus(m): 8:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
hadduni:
awww
they are finally going to get married, I wish them happy married life in advance...still waiting for my mr right or wrong.

This is uncle Jona your uncle, we have told u saveraly to find mr. Wrong and drag the mother fvcker to the right.

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by demsid(m): 8:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
McBeal10:
OK undecided
ur dp says it all.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by theapeman: 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
stephenduru:
It is a  departmental wedding.It is corper's  wedding.It all started  with an Hello,Hi,then they became departmental  friends to departmental lovers and  now its a departmental wedding.  Lolz.

Ihekuna Ann onyekachi and Albert Ekpedeme Sylvanus will exchange marriage vows on 16th December 2017 at Holy  Trinity Catholic Church, Obibi, Afor-ajala,  Aboh mbaise LGA of Imo state.

What a lovely story!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/hello-to-hi-two-corpers-ann-onyekachi.html?m=1
the baddest move in life is to propose to those NYSC girls!

Those girls have fvck there life for Africa and ready to settled down.

during my days we fvcked those apes like the world is about to end, put look at them now undecided

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by Lexusgs430: 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
Wey then neva marry, and hin belle don turn to 1 pack so ........
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by Harrynight(m): 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
demsid:
be deceiving ursef there, after we av toasted u toasted u, u no gree.

try harder bro she go soon gree
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
Guy wey en beards never dey connect. I hope say you no go carry file after service o
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by fastgyal(f): 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
demsid:
that's the spirit girl. I don't even know what some of u girls really gain in snubbing and forming hard2get. Hello.
hahaha
Hello dear
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by fastgyal(f): 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Hello
hi
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by fastgyal(f): 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
yea, u really need to. Especially mine.
hi
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by fastgyal(f): 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
Eddodoh:

Hi
hello
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by demsid(m): 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
fastgyal:
hahaha
Hello dear
hi baby, u look really sweet. Can I know ya.
Hope the nairaland comments crew are viewing this as it germinate to pre-wedding pics in the nearest future.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by demsid(m): 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
Harrynight:

try harder bro she go soon gree
thank you Jare bros. U fit help me put mouth sef.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by fastgyal(f): 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
demsid:
hi baby, u look really sweet. Can I know ya.
Hope the nairaland comments crew are viewing this as it germinate to pre-wedding pics in the nearest future.
this cracked me up a little.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by joystickextend1(m): 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
congrats... smiley
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by Jerrypolo(m): 8:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
hadduni:
awww

You look cool. "Mr Right". "Mr Wrong" will be the death of any lady.

You are in Warri, I am close by. We could be them.

NB. That's my kid bro. @DP
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by clitah: 8:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
Corpe pre-wedding this,corper pre-wedding that.
When NYSC end and Allawee finish,their eye go clear.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by demsid(m): 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
fastgyal:
this cracked me up a little.
Aww. That's cool embarassed, would u mind if we can get to know each other better. I'm already tripping for ur dope stature in dp. Before okorocha will snatch u from me now, n propose with ur statue.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by Goddyj(m): 8:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
It remains me

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by quickly: 8:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
DEM NO NO PASS WEDDING FOR NAIJA, DATS WHY POPULATION IS REACHING 180 Million.

Make person hear word
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by cstr1000: 8:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
Corper proposing?
I am not understanding o.
Did he got a Job in camp?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by offishialpablo: 8:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
fastgyal:
shebi ur eyes ave clear fah ...

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by Tenniebae(f): 8:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
The way pple r getting married ds day ehhhnnn... God,lemme b d next oo...future hubby oya come..im ready now hml to you..cute bride

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? / Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder Inside Swimming Pool In Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.