Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout (49480 Views)

Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives / Meet TiffanyB: Thickerbod9ja Shares Photos Of Curvy Lady With Policemen / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Factfinder1(m): 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
2 Ugly people.... Wasted retweet

4 Likes

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by bettercreature(m): 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
jobaltol:
See mumu...he begged for retweets..he used his money for the movie date...he is probably known now as the guy who begged a lady to go out with him....

Meanwhile, the lady will be feeling fly....doing yanga to all other serious toasters....not knowing that in some years time...she might be the nagging jealous lonely lady without a man of her own...

In my own opinion, what does the gal has to offer...just big ass and medium breasts...that will depreciate with time....every man to his own
It worth the stress the lady is cute and the guy is now a star

1 Like

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
Cosmotelli:
k

K for Konji grin
come make we date naaa
this could b us ooo sweetness cheesy
Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by googlepikins: 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
Topestbilly:
Make I try my luck too

Dear Nairalanders if this gets to the promise land.

I need 500likes to take @ badaoyeyemi grin on a date.

Thank you all in advance kiss
skull Miner, you don dey find who you go use do Christmas abi?

4 Likes

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by JamesReacher(m): 10:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
pryme:
Yep,
Another guy with self esteem issues.
The guy get balls pass u, check what self esteem means

2 Likes

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
pls I need 10k likes so I can go on a date with DJ cuppy
Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Topestbilly(m): 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
googlepikins:
skull Miner, you don dey find who you go use do Christmas abi?

11 Likes

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Iamtipsyy(m): 10:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
No drinks??

1 Like

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by slimpoet11(m): 10:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
Ya'll crucifying the guy.. Make una chill abeg.. Na one thing must kill a man na grin
Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by tintingz(m): 10:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
So what happened next, the story no finish.

5 Likes

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
elantraceey:
Someone has achieved his life ambition grin

Sad thing is there's one guy somewhere that this same lady is beginning for attention, this life sha.

You meant "begging" for attention...

2 Likes

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by adecz: 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
We also need to see the
pix of what happened after here.... wink

1 Like

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Gentlevin: 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
acme6:
I'm sure they had sex, all those retweets can't be for nothing.
How u take dey sure......so na u be d referee when dem dey knack abi?.....

1 Like

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Tolourxkelv(m): 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
If to say na girl bn need that re-tweet u for see where other girls go dey blast her.
Special Shout out to all the guys that made this happen.

I only pray make d guy no just waste money on top a girl wey he no go fit bleep

2 Likes

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Lexusgs430: 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
Devosuker:
Mtchewwww.

wont be suprised if this guy borrow

money just to take this gal out

Borrow shirt, Borrow chain, Borrow glasses, Borrow shoes + Borrow trousers.........
Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by elantraceey(f): 10:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
Follysho707:

You meant "begging" for attention...
Thanks for the correction... it was an oversight.

1 Like

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Callmegerald2(m): 10:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
mccoy47:
Shameless boy
Why are you beefing? Eh, why are you beefing? He's taking her on a date, is it your money? People won't just mind their business. Busi body!

1 Like

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by pryme(m): 10:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
JamesReacher:
The guy get balls pass u, check what self esteem means

Nigga, I won't snap a pic and post it on social media even if am on a date with Beyonce, cos you know why?
I know what am worth, Beyonce will be lucky to have me

Not

The other way round, like your friend with balls has done.
So because this girl is on date with him, he is how relevant.

It's your likes that will go and try to steal the moon just to impress a woman, cos you lack self esteem.

For you to say the guy has balls shows you lack understanding about how things work.

11 Likes

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Gentlevin: 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
Callmegerald2:

Why are you beefing? Eh, why are you beefing? He's taking her on a date, is it your money? People won't just mind their business. Busi body!
hehehehehehe IS IT YOUR BEEF......allow d guy to beef joooooorrrrrr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Callmegerald2(m): 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
elantraceey:
Someone has achieved his life ambition grin

Sad thing is there's one guy somewhere that this same lady is begging for attention, this life sha.
Is it your ambition? Behave!
Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Tartie(m): 10:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
Men are grinding onto how dey goin compete with dangote, dis 1 na aw 2 move wman out on a date..4 him mind dats d best thing dat happened 2 him dis year

4 Likes

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by yhemster(m): 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
He went on first date and can't take off his sunglass? Is he shy of making eye contact with the babe? grin

2 Likes

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Ashley86400: 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
You see that space between them. .it's called a friendzone. .she just didn't want to break his heart. . .

3 Likes

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Amarabae(f): 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
He is just a broke guy.
And the lady knows that.
See their body gaping

5 Likes

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by JamesReacher(m): 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
pryme:

Nigga, I won't snap a pic and post it on social media even if am on a date with Beyonce, cos you know why?
I know what am worth, Beyonce will be lucky to have me

Not

The other way round, like your friend with balls has done.
So because this girl is on date with him, he is how relevant.

It's your like that will go and try to steal the moon just to impress a woman, cos you lack self esteem.

For to say the guy has balls shows you lack understanding about how things work.
Nigga, the dude get balls. He's not a poverty stricken fellow, you think the lady would just agree randomly to any dude, she probably would have checked him out too. Beyonce would be lucky to have u?? looool

1 Like

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by DONADAMS(m): 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
bogus news...I don't think this is the guy...they were teenagers
Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by amunkita(m): 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
Cosmotelli:
Kudos, Oya take one gala.

Ova to ya, how many quote abi like would it take to go on a date with you
Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by JamesReacher(m): 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
Amarabae:
He is just a broke guy.
And the lady knows that.
See their body gaping
You sit down in your house and say he's a broke guy, do u know him? She agreed to go on the date and u are talking about gap, u don't expect them to get cosy and all for ur consumption right

4 Likes

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by mccoy47(m): 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
Callmegerald2:

Are u talking to me?
Don't worry the day i will beat u is coming

2 Likes

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Superman94(m): 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
Monitoring spirits everywhere
Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by pryme(m): 10:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
JamesReacher:
Nigga, the dude get balls. He's not a poverty stricken fellow, you think the lady would just agree randomly to any dude, she probably would have checked him out too. Beyonce would be lucky to have u?? looool

Yep I see asking a woman out requires "balls" for you lot.

And you call your self a man, am sure you will kiss the floor most beautiful girls walk on.

Something stinks all over your post.
My God it's the stench of a Juvenile.

Hey hurry and go back and play in the betting section with kids just like you.

3 Likes

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
I don't see the biggie,most girls nowadays na runs girls ,finally finally na she gain heavily .aside from the free food more advert to her trade.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist / Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 / Some Professions That Will Likely Lead You To Divorce.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.