Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! (12132 Views)

Stop Disgracing APC - Oyegun To Oshiomhole / Obasanjo's Son, Olujonwo Blast Mother, Ms Taiwo - Stop Disgracing Me / Ifeanyi Ubah: Stop Disgracing Yourselves – Joe Igbokwe Blasts Igbo People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by ofai: 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
Am actually referring to the loud, arrogant and myopic ones, not the humble and silent achievers.

Igbos are humble and stubborn high flying achievers.

OBIANO and his chest beaters are a disgrace to ndigbo. Stop creating unnecessary issues with AMBODE or OBA AKIOLU....because at the end of the day, its others that will suffer for your stupidity.

16 Likes

Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by PenlsCaP: 11:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
Hmm
Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by CrtlAltDel: 11:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
ofai:
[s]Am actually referring to the loud, arrogant and myopic ones, not the humble and silent achievers.

OBIANO and his chest beaters are a disgrace to ndigbo. Stop creating unnecessary issues with AMBODE or OBA AKIOLU....because at the end of the day, its others that will suffer for your stupidity.[/s]
Bwuhahahahahaha… Fear of mass deportation and the Lagoon. Ambode and Oba Akiolu never talk oh grin grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by ofai: 6:03am On Nov 23, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Bwuhahahahahaha… Fear of mass deportation and the Lagoon. Ambode and Oba Akiolu never talk oh grin grin grin

Idiot..... Ohaneze and afenifere are building Bridges through the ironsi/fajuyi "handshake across the Niger" event coming up by January 2018, dregs like you are busy fostering hate and divisiveness.

It is one thing to avoid trouble and another thing to instigate trouble.

7 Likes

Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 23, 2017
op..whats your prob..

Obiano stated fact.. but honestly truth is bitter..

Anambrians no send wetin your afonjaic brain reason you.

go jump lagoon..

lagos stil remain our collective heritage..

owned by no one..

anybody wey wan claim lagos.. make the person show strenght and make bold statement about it..

no be by talks or argument.

oba of lagos tried the lagoon thing.. body pain am.and he was humble..

if he get lagos..make he repeat his statement again..

or

if Ambode they hot..he should make a statement on it too..

not even their creator tinubu could make such..

fashola dey said he deported igbo's..ans whats the aftermath..

mumu apologise.

if anybody tells you anything about lagos..,.. is a no man's land..

afonja can only rake and argue online...
but they know the reality and the truth stare vthem daily..

i will repeat a millions times..they can nly insult..make noise..abuse.. call names..pride on wetin no dey.

but it won't still change that fact..

till they day dem get mind give ultimatum in lagos.. grin grin

then we might consider taking dem serious..

and this can never ever happen.. even with a billion OPC and APC with a billion tinubus..

so op go take your medications..

Anambra has nothing to do with your post..

inferiority complex don eat you deep..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 23, 2017
bounty007:
op..whats your prob..

go jump lagoon..

owned by no one..

anybody wey wan claim lagos.. make the person show strenght and make bold statement about it..

or

mumu apologise.

i will repeat a millions times..they can nly insult..make noise..abuse.. call names..pride on wetin no dey.

and this can never ever happen.. even with a billion OPC and APC with a billion tinubus..

grin grin grin grin
Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by ofai: 6:37am On Nov 23, 2017
bounty007:
op..whats your prob..

go jump lagoon..

owned by no one..

or

mumu apologise.

I don't blame you. Its your upbringing.

It is only anambarians that are helping to develop Lagos? Stop disgracing the home state of my late mentor, Chinua Achebe.

Please and please, you really DON'T want to start with the inferiority complex issue. I will take you to the cleaners seriously. Because from all indications its your type that have inferiority complex.

Don't let me disgrace you here in nairaland. Don't think am from imo, ebonyi or Enugu that you can talk down. When its time to fight you won't, but when ranting time comes, your type is usually number one.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by globemoney: 6:45am On Nov 23, 2017
ofai:

[s]I don't blame you. Its your upbringing.

It is only anambarians that are helping to develop Lagos? Stop disgracing the home state of my late mentor, Chinua Achebe.

Please and please, you really DON'T want to start with the inferiority complex issue. I will take you to the cleaners seriously. Because from all indications its your type that have inferiority complex.

Don't let me disgrace you here in nairaland. Don't think am from imo, ebonyi or Enugu that you can talk down. When its time to fight you won't, but when ranting time comes, your type is usually number one.[/s]

4 Likes

Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by Amarabae(f): 6:46am On Nov 23, 2017
Don't be silly and divisive.
Tackle obiano and leave anambraians alone.
BTW when Oba akiolu threatens Igbos with lagoon, or when Dr ariyo wanted Igbo massacre.
How many of his people condemned him?

19 Likes

Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by SolidGenius(m): 6:54am On Nov 23, 2017
ofai:

I don't blame you. Its your upbringing.

Don't let me disgrace you here in nairaland. Don't think am from imo, ebonyi or Enugu that you can talk down. When its time to fight you won't, but when ranting time comes, your type is usually number one.
My brother it's very annoying o.

They even mocked the great Ikemba when he made it clear to them that Lagos ain't theirs. There is nothing like "OURS" and no harm in building it collectively. Or even if you don't want to build yours, then learn to respect your host! This is Nigeria were tribalism is at high roofs.

The Igbos are a naturally successful people, but it is wrong to rub your success on others faces. In Akwa Ibom were I now stay, most of the big time businesses are controlled by the Igbos. If by tomorrow the Igbos starts to boost on how they own Uyo, the locals wouldn't take it with chill (even if it's obvious) lots of resentment will start brewing.

And finally to the yerobas, if you guys could also lessen your insecurities for a bit... No Igbo man will take cutlass and take your property from you. He rather buy it

2 Likes

Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by Nebuzaradan: 7:14am On Nov 23, 2017
God bless Fayose
the ona nka nka afo of yeroba land
Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by LasGidiOwner: 7:20am On Nov 23, 2017
Former governor of Abia state calls Lagos a no man's land.

He noted that the said comments by Fani-Kayode, which many of the groups are referring to, was in response to an earlier statement credited to former Abia State governor, Orji Uzor Kalu, who had described Lagos as a ‘no man’s land’.

He faulted Kalu had stopped at that, but went on to add that 55% of the total revenue generated in Lagos State belongs to the Igbo

He stated that the most brazen of the attacks and insult was a media story credited to the Ohaneze in the Daily Sun newspaper, edition of Tuesday August 6, 2013.

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2013/08/groups-decry-attempts-by-igbos-to.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 23, 2017
ofai:
[s]Am actually referring to the loud, arrogant and myopic ones, not the humble and silent achievers.

OBIANO and his chest beaters are a disgrace to ndigbo. Stop creating unnecessary issues with AMBODE or OBA AKIOLU....because at the end of the day, its others that will suffer for your stupidity[/s].

4 Likes

Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by CrtlAltDel: 7:28am On Nov 23, 2017
ofai:

[s]Idiot..... Ohaneze and afenifere are building Bridges through the ironsi/fajuyi "handshake across the Niger" event coming up by January 2018, dregs like you are busy fostering hate and divisiveness.

It is one thing to avoid trouble and another thing to instigate trouble[/s].
Irrelevant trash

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by ofai: 8:00am On Nov 23, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Irrelevant trash

.....like your comments
Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by Bede2u(m): 8:11am On Nov 23, 2017
ofai:

.....like your comments
if u are really Igbo, am dissappointed by ur comments. U dont come to a yoruba dominated forum like this and start insulting ur people to make a point. All u will get is further riddicle of ur people by d fools u try to please. Take this down pls. Go to ur fb post and post it. Or go to ur village meeting.

Ps. Dont tell me the truth hurts. Cos obiano also said his own version of the truth

1 Like

Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by Habakus: 8:22am On Nov 23, 2017
ofai:
Am actually referring to the loud, arrogant and myopic ones, not the humble and silent achievers.

OBIANO and his chest beaters are a disgrace to ndigbo. Stop creating unnecessary issues with AMBODE or OBA AKIOLU....because at the end of the day, its others that will suffer for your stupidity.
Who are you?
What qualifies you to speak to the great Anambra people in that tone?
What is your problem?
You better delete this nonsense before I give you a heavy e-knock that you will feel physically.

1 Like

Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by Michael004: 8:28am On Nov 23, 2017
[s]
bounty007:
op..whats your prob..

go jump lagoon..

owned by no one..

or

mumu apologise.

[/s]Even after you run go UN and ICC. Come and collect Lagos na. Na here you go grow grey hair shouting Lagos till you die and Lagos will still remain Yoruba land. Little deportation to anambra by fashola, you fools cried to the world. The next one, no one will listing to what the world will say.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by Michael004: 8:33am On Nov 23, 2017
Amarabae:
Don't be silly and divisive.
Tackle obiano and leave anambraians alone.
BTW when Oba akiolu threatens Igbos with lagoon, or when Dr ariyo wanted Igbo massacre.
How many of his people condemned him?

If oba akinolu had gone to anambra to make stupid statement like your stupid obiano, we would have condemned him. But he made it in Lagos and we supported him. If you try rubbish, you will see rubbish. Get that into your skull.

3 Likes

Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by SolidGenius(m): 8:39am On Nov 23, 2017
Habakus:

Who are you?
What is your problem?
You better delete this nonsense before I give you a heavy e-knock that you will feel physically.
How delusional. "Great Anambra people" the election exposed your peoples sorry ass. This hubris is painting the entire Igbo nation bad.

SMH

2 Likes

Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by Michael004: 8:40am On Nov 23, 2017
SolidGenius:
My brother it's very annoying o.

They even mocked the great Ikemba when he made it clear to them that Lagos ain't theirs. There is nothing like "OURS" and no harm in building it collectively. Or even if you don't want to build yours, then learn to respect your host! This is Nigeria were tribalism is at high roofs.

The Igbos are a naturally successful people, but it is wrong to rub your success on others faces. In Akwa Ibom were I now stay, most of the big time businesses are controlled by the Igbos. If by tomorrow the Igbos starts to boost on how they own Uyo, the locals wouldn't take it with chill (even if it's obvious) lots of resentment will start brewing.

And finally to the yerobas, if you guys could also lessen your insecurities for a bit... No Igbo man will take cutlass and take your property from you. He rather buy it

You made a little sense until you get to the last paragraph. Yoruba never cared before when they maintained order, but the moment they start talking rubbish just cos we accommodate them, then they are dead. This was how they are dragging South Africa with the owners that resulted to xenophobic attack. Mind that.
Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by SolidGenius(m): 8:55am On Nov 23, 2017
Michael004:
You made a little sense until you get to the last paragraph. Yoruba never cared before when they maintained order, but the moment they start talking rubbish just cos we accommodate them , then they are dead. This was how they are dragging South Africa with the owners that resulted to xenophobic attack. Mind that.
By the bolded, are we not in one Nigeria anymore?

Yimmu
Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by QueenSekxy(f): 9:01am On Nov 23, 2017
you must be very senseless to have written that from your empty cone skullundecided,,why involve Anambra into your stupid post...Lagos was once a federal capital and it was great with collective support...don't come here and pose like a coward..if what Obiano said pained you so much,,disprove it and not hide under your cheap brown roof to lure Anambrarians to this shiit..

Lagos my foot undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by Michael004: 9:43am On Nov 23, 2017
QueenSekxy:
you must be very senseless to have written that from your empty cone skullundecided,,why involve Anambra into your stupid post...Lagos was once a federal capital and it was great with collective support...don't come here and pose like a coward..if what Obiano said pained you so much,,disprove it and not hide under your cheap brown roof to lure Anambrarians to this shiit..

Lagos my foot undecided
So he's now a Yoruba man hehehehehe. Wait, I saw you in a black suit holding a project, which means you went for a defence. But it is such a shame to your level of education and those who wasted their money on you. Because, you find it hard to reason like human. If you don't don't like that Lagos is Yoruba land that the almighty has given them. Kindly end your education in the pic below.

Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by Michael004: 9:44am On Nov 23, 2017
SolidGenius:
By the bolded, are we not in one Nigeria anymore?

Yimmu
Yeah, it is now you shout one Nigeria. See, what you sow is what you will reap.

1 Like

Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by ofai: 10:01am On Nov 23, 2017
Habakus:

Who are you?
What is your problem?

You really don't want to start with me. Believe me you don't.
Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by ofai: 10:05am On Nov 23, 2017
Bede2u:
if u are really Igbo, am dissappointed by ur comments. U dont come to a yoruba dominated forum like this and start insulting ur people to make a point. All u will get is further riddicle of ur people by d fools u try to please. Take this down pls. Go to ur fb post and post it. Or go to ur village meeting.

Ps. Dont tell me the truth hurts. Cos obiano also said his own version of the truth

If truly you are Igbo, you are business minded and fair in all your dealings, you won't support obianos and his minion's stupidity. Achebe himself was ashamed of this terrible trait amongst his kinsmen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by Earthquake1: 10:08am On Nov 23, 2017
Some stupid set of people are trying to cause discrimination among us but it will not work.

Stupidity is wen you are from Anambra and you think other states is beyond you.

2 Likes

Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by ofai: 10:10am On Nov 23, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Lagos my foot undecided

Read the post very well before exhibiting your ignorance here. Anambra is currently headed by a charlatan and his followers who bring UNWARRANTED and UNNECESSARY dispute.

Even Achebe will spit on his comments about anambra developing lagos. Be sensible and sensitive.

Are anambarians the only Igbo doing well in Lagos? Why the lousiness immaturity and senseless noise?

2 Likes

Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by LasGidiOwner: 10:12am On Nov 23, 2017
Earthquake1:
Some stupid set of people are trying to cause discrimination among us but it will not work.

Stupidity is wen you are from Anambra and you think other states is beyond you.

The OP is a well known ipob miscreant who is now chanting rubbish out of frustration since Kanu has been decimated. See below why Abia state people are mostly ipob miscreants. There state is totally dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFl1XnM4xAU
Re: ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! by LasGidiOwner: 10:13am On Nov 23, 2017
Abia state is dead, this is a good example of a state that is led by charlatans and criminals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFl1XnM4xAU

[s]
ofai:

Read the post very well before exhibiting your ignorance here. Anambra is currently headed by a charlatan and his followers who bring UNWARRANTED and UNNECESSARY dispute.
Even Achebe will spit on his comments about anambra developing lagos. Be sensible and sensitive.
Are anambarians the only Igbo doing well in Lagos? Why the lousiness immaturity and senseless noise?
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Governance In Nigeria Is Spiritual Warfare" - Osinbajo Says / Okorocha Receives 3 Licenses From NUC For New Universities Established / Oke Umurhohwo: Have The Police Turned Against Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.