Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Corpers And Ex-corpers Jump In Here , This Will Interest You Guys - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers And Ex-corpers Jump In Here , This Will Interest You Guys (695 Views)

NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With / Kaduna Corpers & Ex Corpers Protesting Non-Payment Of Allowances (Photos) / Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corpers And Ex-corpers Jump In Here , This Will Interest You Guys by padi94(m): 12:36am On Nov 23, 2017
NYSC is a great momentmany will cherish forever even though some will see it as a waste of time... but when we are done with the programme we will miss the moments we spend in camps and during the PPA. we will need thatphoto to keep and remind and tell people that we went through the Service. Of course pictures are a great reminder and evidence that we actually went to the service.

Every other corper would take pictures and use it as their online Profile photo and devices screen saver, how about you take your style to the next level with a Cartoon of yourself in your NYSC Khaki... which you can use as online profile photo, on your devices as well as print them on sevouneirs and t-shirts if you want.

Better still, those photos and selfies you have on your phones, why dont you send me your favourite(s) so i can cartoon it for you.. i promise you will absolutely love it.
Its really affordable

Done for a few corpers and they liked it... cool

I can do selfie photos, full photos or portrait. Here are a few i have done for your colleagues

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti State Governor Is Unfair About Ekiti State University Strike. / 26-year-old Youth Corps Member Appointed Commissioner In Kwara / Best Place To Serve As An Engineering Graduate Between Lagos Or Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.