Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (52558 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by Drinokrane: 1:59am On Nov 23, 2017
A Nigerian Instagram user Abimbola @hisabimbola just revealed that he proposed to his Girlfriend who is a single mother and Her daughter also agreed that he will be her father.

The Nigerian man posted the below photos, after successfully proposing to his girlfriend who is a single mom according to him Love won!!;
"Not only did she say yes, her daughter also agreed that I be her father
I couldn’t be happier to start this journey with @iwelu_j and be a father to Olamide.
I love you both so much IssaEngagement"

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/nigerian-man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend.html

17 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by chuks34(m): 2:12am On Nov 23, 2017
Lovely

17 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 2:29am On Nov 23, 2017
stay away from single mothers
stop rewarding the loose ones

143 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by Slayer2: 3:55am On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:

undecided

235 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by eezeribe(m): 3:56am On Nov 23, 2017
I hope he also proposed to her pet,if she has any...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 5:46am On Nov 23, 2017
Slayer2:

undecided
yes bro.
lets show some love to the childless ones fighting to remain pure in a degenerate world.
maybe we will inspire more and more gals to stay pure

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by Amarabae(f): 5:55am On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:

yes bro.
lets show some love to the childless ones fighting to remain pure in a degenerate world.
if you have nothing meaningful to say, Just remain quiet.

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 6:05am On Nov 23, 2017
Amarabae:
if you have nothing meaningful to say, Just remain quiet.
grin grin grin typical single mother response grin grin grin
i will NEVER date a single mother and if my friends date single mothers i make sure i spoil the relationship cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
GO TO THE MAN WHO MADE U PREG NOW

109 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by Flexherbal(m): 6:11am On Nov 23, 2017
We wish them well!

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by Feranchek(m): 6:19am On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:

So your stupidity high like this! Mehn.... I give up!

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 8:35am On Nov 23, 2017
Feranchek:

So your stupidity high like this! Mehn.... I give up!
well if taking care of the product of another man's sperm and orgasm is cosidered wisdom, then no wonder the world is in such a mess grin
u are way too hungry for female approval to reason with.
cheers cucked one grin

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by EmirOMENT: 9:44am On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:
ubunja:

yes bro.
If I didn't see the four walls of Nigeria university, I would have subscribe to this your ignorant ideas. How many runs girls are single mother? how many university slay queen that have done abortion up to 4 times are single mothers? Some girls don't even have womb and can't conceive again due to abortion gone wrong, maybe that's the faithful types you want to reward.
All ab0ki man to it's kettle.

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 9:56am On Nov 23, 2017
EmirOMENT:
If I didn't see the four walls of Nigeria university, I would have subscribe to this your ignorant ideas. How many runs girls are single mother? how many university slay queen that have done abortion up to 4 times are single mothers? Some girls don't even have womb and can't conceive again due to abortion gone wrong, maybe that's the faithful types you want to reward.
All ab0ki man to it's kettle.
then u should have never gone to university grin grin grin
u came out educated but not street smart grin grin
no wonder the best businessmen are college dropouts cheesy cheesy cheesy
e.g Mark Zuckerberg billionaire Owner of Facebook grin grin grin grin
cheers

34 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by Priscy01(f): 10:21am On Nov 23, 2017
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 23, 2017
Wishing them a happy home.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by cyndy1000(f): 10:56am On Nov 23, 2017
Every cloud had a silver lining..... she is lucky wish her all the best.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by EmirOMENT: 11:19am On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:

then u should have never gone to university grin grin grin
u came out educated but not street smart grin grin
no wonder the best businessmen are college dropouts cheesy cheesy cheesy
e.g Mark Zuckerberg billionaire Owner of Facebook grin grin grin grin
cheers
How does being street smart equate to the reality that you will likely marry ashawo if you're scouting for non single mother?

30 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 11:23am On Nov 23, 2017
EmirOMENT:
How does being street smart equate to the reality that you will likely marry ashawo if you're scouting for non single mother?
street smart----------->hustler
college graduate----->worker

hustler------->works own hours cool cool cool
worker-------->9-5 grin grin grin grin

so u mean non-single mothers are wh0res grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by stylochime: 11:55am On Nov 23, 2017
EmirOMENT:
why are u wasting your time tryin to reason with a cretin??

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by rhelis: 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
get quality and affordable products and bargain online. visit https://rhelis.com Hurry Now!!!
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by Amosola96: 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by kay29000(m): 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
Wow! This is nice.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by nonut: 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
Too many problems with single mothers and they're always hung up on their ex/baby daddy.
I've got one in my friends list and she's a complete drama queen.
Always complaining and washing her dirty linens in public.

11 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
Interesting
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by AFONJACOW(m): 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
her good character bring the guy back even after years not even because of that child
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by NaijaElba(m): 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
I wonder why people are not seeing what I am seeing.

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by midehi2(f): 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
wow
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by fecta: 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
Congratulation oooo
But for me i cant do it because any time i see the girl i will be imagining how her daddy was pounding mummy
While she called the name of the father son and the holy spirit, how she started singing his name in falsetto.
And how he showered her with cum enough to make 5 bottle of yogurt.

If you understood what i said you have a room in hell. grin grin

Dont mind me jare

#fecta

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by midehi2(f): 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
NaijaElba:
I wonder why people are not seeing what I am seeing.
what are you seeing?

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by prettyboi1(m): 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
Slayer2:

undecided
Let me help him answer because he doesn't even have sense to realize that he does not have sense.

Answer= "No, that guy does not have sense."

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by Spaxon(f): 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
tosyne2much:
Oooooh! This is lovely
wow. That's lovely

It's good he knows she has a kid outside... Than finding out after the marriage..
I believe the lady did right...
Mm

I booked the last space..... Lol....

LTC

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Lost My Boyfriend And It Was All My Fault / Olosho Has Taken My Glory / "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.