Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

ABIA STATE People Should Stop Embarrassing Igbos- Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ABIA STATE People Should Stop Embarrassing Igbos- Pictures (3059 Views)

We Must Ask God For Forgiveness - Amaechi To Rivers State People / Learn From Ghanian President And Stop Embarrassing Nigeria - PDP To Buhari / Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABIA STATE People Should Stop Embarrassing Igbos- Pictures by Abia1stSon: 7:59am On Nov 23, 2017
Abia state born Nnamdi Kanu, a scam artist that attracted the military invasion in my State, Abia.

Nnamdi Kanu is a well known fraudster that led many to the great beyond. Below is the picture of what soldiers did to Abia state people due to the stupid actions of Nnamdi Kanu.

Abia state is the most backward state in the entire Southern Nigeria. Failure of governance in Abia state is the reason Abia state people formed ipob to constitute nuisance in Igbo land.

We should hold our governors in Abia state responsible for our miserable situation and not stop upsetting Igbos and Nigeria generally.

I am from Abia state but my state is disgracing entire Igbo race.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABIA STATE People Should Stop Embarrassing Igbos- Pictures by Sprumbabafather: 8:00am On Nov 23, 2017
Failed country

5 Likes

Re: ABIA STATE People Should Stop Embarrassing Igbos- Pictures by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 23, 2017
grin and dis people call Nigerian a zooo but dere place is .......

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ABIA STATE People Should Stop Embarrassing Igbos- Pictures by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:16am On Nov 23, 2017
Igbo is not a race
White and black are not races
It is human race

Nnamdi Kanu or not soldiers should not treat anyone like that
Look at developed world we are copying from you don't see this sort of things

2 Likes

Re: ABIA STATE People Should Stop Embarrassing Igbos- Pictures by Ttipsy(f): 8:17am On Nov 23, 2017
there's need to declare a state of emergency is that state, dirty environment, bad roads evey where, useless leaders,
smh they r disgracing themselves not Igbo. How old is Aba, but its still in a dilapidated state

2 Likes

Re: ABIA STATE People Should Stop Embarrassing Igbos- Pictures by nonsobaba: 8:19am On Nov 23, 2017
Abia state is a spread of poo. The worst state by far in the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ABIA STATE People Should Stop Embarrassing Igbos- Pictures by LasGidiOwner: 8:21am On Nov 23, 2017
Ofai you are needed here for explanation. Your dead Abia state infested ipob terrorists and miscreants is in focus. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ABIA STATE People Should Stop Embarrassing Igbos- Pictures by Michael004: 9:50am On Nov 23, 2017
See the pigs in their comfort zone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABIA STATE People Should Stop Embarrassing Igbos- Pictures by gidgiddy: 10:44am On Nov 23, 2017
Abia1stSon:
Abia state born Nnamdi Kanu, a scam artist that attracted the military invasion in my State, Abia.

Nnamdi Kanu is a well known fraudster that led many to the great beyond. Below is the picture of what soldiers did to Abia state people due to the stupid actions of Nnamdi Kanu.

Abia state is the most backward state in the entire Southern Nigeria. Failure of governance in Abia state is the reason Abia state people formed ipob to constitute nuisance in Igbo land.

We should hold our governors in Abia state responsible for our miserable situation and not stop upsetting Igbos and Nigeria generally.

I am from Abia state but my state is disgracing entire Igbo race.

You're a disgrace

Look at the Nigerian Army commiting human rights abuse in front of your eyes and you are calling Nnamdi Kanu.

You really think this happend because of Nnamdi Kanu? The Nigerian Army is doing this to civilians all over Nigeria on a daily basis.

I have said it many times that something is wrong with Nigerians and the way they reason. A Nigerian is a person who chases rats while his house is burning down.

Instead of you to question if it is legal for the Nigerian Army to have entered Abia state in the first place when no war existed there

Instead if you to question why the Nigerian Army must dehumanise people this way

Instead of you to ask why the Nigerian Army must shoot unarmed people

You are calling Nnamdi Kanu.

Look let me tell you, if your generation does not rise up and stand against human rights abuse by men in uniform, you all and all those who come after you will be lying in dirty water for a long time.

The international community has seen these pictures and are horrified that a professional Army of a country can still be terrorising their citizenry this way in a democracy, people like you still call Kanu. The only good thing about this is that the Nigerian Army keeps exposing its self to the world as a terrorist organisation.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABIA STATE People Should Stop Embarrassing Igbos- Pictures by Naijaguy12345(m): 10:54am On Nov 23, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABIA STATE People Should Stop Embarrassing Igbos- Pictures by Stingman: 11:00am On Nov 23, 2017
Michael004:
See the pigs in their comfort zone.

Why not face what you are best at...in your comfort zone...

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/drinking-pap-human-parts-spiritsll-bring-us-money/

The three arrested suspects are Alfa Kareem, 37; Bello, 22, and Adebayo Yusuf.....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABIA STATE People Should Stop Embarrassing Igbos- Pictures by Michael004: 11:13am On Nov 23, 2017
Stingman:

Why not face what you are best at...in your comfort zone...

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/drinking-pap-human-parts-spiritsll-bring-us-money/

The three arrested suspects are Alfa Kareem, 37; Bello, 22, and Adebayo Yusuf.....

The pigs enjoying in their abode cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABIA STATE People Should Stop Embarrassing Igbos- Pictures by LasGidiOwner: 11:18am On Nov 23, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
Cownu the coward.

Where is Ofai? cheesy

Uwa ntooor
Re: ABIA STATE People Should Stop Embarrassing Igbos- Pictures by Lot13(m): 11:32am On Nov 23, 2017
gidgiddy:

You're a disgrace

Look at the Nigerian Army commiting human rights abuse in front of your eyes and you are calling Nnamdi Kanu.

You really think this happend because of Nnamdi Kanu? The Nigerian Army is doing this to civilians all over Nigeria on a daily basis.Let us not forget that the Nigerian army are dealing with terrorist and not the law abiding people of Abia state.

I have said it many times that something is wrong with Nigerian and the way they reason. A Nigerian is a person who chases rats while his house is burning down.

Instead of you to question if it is legal for the Nigerian Army to have entered Abia state in the first place when no war existed there

Instead if you to question why the Nigerian Army must dehumanise people this way

Instead of you to ask why the Nigerian Army must shoot unarmed people

You are calling Nnamdi Kanu.

Look let me tell you, if your generation does not rise up and stand against human rights abuse by men in uniform, you all and all those who come after you will be lying in dirty water for a long time.

The international community has seen these pictures and are horrified that a professional Army of a country can still be terrorising their citizenry this way in a democracy, people like you still call Kanu. The only good thing about this is that the Nigerian Army keeps exposing its self to the world as a terrorist organisation.
Re: ABIA STATE People Should Stop Embarrassing Igbos- Pictures by Oloripelebe: 11:50am On Nov 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Re: ABIA STATE People Should Stop Embarrassing Igbos- Pictures by LasGidiOwner: 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2017
Ofai see^^^^^

cheesy Abia don suffer.
Re: ABIA STATE People Should Stop Embarrassing Igbos- Pictures by walosky(m): 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
The Op himself is even a disgrace

2 Likes

Re: ABIA STATE People Should Stop Embarrassing Igbos- Pictures by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
Igbo is not a race
White and black are not races
It is human race

Nnamdi Kanu or not soldiers should not treat anyone like that
Look at developed world we are copying from you don't see this sort of things
How do U treat a stubborn goat? put it in chains

1 Like

Re: ABIA STATE People Should Stop Embarrassing Igbos- Pictures by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
Abia1stSon:
A[s]bia state born Nnamdi Kanu, a scam artist that attracted the military invasion in my State, Abia.

I am from Abia state but my state is disgracing entire Igbo race[/s].

2 Likes

Re: ABIA STATE People Should Stop Embarrassing Igbos- Pictures by KanuIsCursed: 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
GodDeyCraze:
Afonja from Ogun State please face your region
Shattap op is Igbo like you and i

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Throwback - Buhari, Oyegun And APC Memwbers Protest Against Fed Government / Buhari To Score Zero Vote In Rivers State / If Benue Votes Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.