Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,792 members, 7,798,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) (20261 Views)

Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) / Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) / Maryleen Uluaku Ndubuaku Graduates With Distinction From UK University Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by GistMoreTV: 8:32am On Nov 23, 2017
@GISTMORE

Stephanie, a student of North Caroline State University, has shared her triumph story as she’s set to graduate in some days’ time. According to her, she was raped in her sophomore year.

Writing on her website, she said: “During the fall semester of my sophomore year I went out to a party with my best friends. The night, which was filled with drinks, laughs and good times, slowly but surely led to events that would alter the course of my life.

When I returned from the party, I invited a friend over to stay the night. This friend and I had been out a few times, my parents trusted him and it wasn't the first time he had spent the night. .

I was exhausted and intoxicated but as he ran me a shower I remember vividly telling him that I had no intentions of having sex with him. Later that night I woke up with him on top of me, raping me without protection. .

I cried, I asked him to stop and he told me to shh and let him finish. I cried but I laid there paralyzed. The next few days were a blur. I remember being a functional zombie for weeks. .

For weeks, I withdrew from my friends and family members. I skipped class and missed work. I barely passed any of my classes and I seriously considered dropping out. .

My energy was zapped as I saw my rapist everywhere. By mid second semester, he announced he was running for a very public position on campus. I watched as most of the black community, people I called friends, campaigned for my rapist. .

On the night I planned to kill myself, my best friend saved my life. My other friend walked me to the counseling center the next day and thus began my journey to healing.

I still struggle with depression and I still struggle with PTSD. I still struggle with nightmares. I still go to counseling but I'm so much better. .

I've dedicated my existence to loving, laughing and helping others. I never imagined that I'd be graduating from one of the top institutions in the country or that I'd be addressing my graduating class as the commencement speaker.”

VIA : https://www.gistmore.com/rape-victim-shares-story-set-graduate-photo

Re: Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by prospero5(m): 8:37am On Nov 23, 2017
girl, leave dust for bin!!!

you were not raped. you only achieved your fantasy with the said guy.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by Lionbite(m): 8:44am On Nov 23, 2017
I thank God for your life. No woman should have to go through the pains, trauma and shame of rape.

2 Likes

Re: Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by Lionbite(m): 8:47am On Nov 23, 2017
prospero5:

all lies
i just pray nobody close to you experience such.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 23, 2017
prospero5:

all lies
And you think you have made any sense?

Mira

17 Likes

Re: Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 23, 2017
And girls really need to speak out on issues like this.
Talk to the appropriate authorities , catch them, imprison them. Rape is increasing because victims keep silent and this encourages those beasts.

Mira

5 Likes

Re: Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by FlySly05: 8:54am On Nov 23, 2017
Rape is a very delicate issue which should be handled with care. Many guys have been jailed after been accused of rape just because some ladies thought it would be fun to teach the guy a lesson for something he had done before they had consensual sex.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by apexJ(m): 9:01am On Nov 23, 2017
moral lesson

never allow condition tie you down

never give excuses for failure

always have close and trustworthy friends whom you can always count on in times of need

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by Phaneroo: 9:49am On Nov 23, 2017
So you went to a party and ended up drunk and a guy helped you to shower.. where were your female friends.... sorry ma no sentiment from me.. even a baby could predict what would happen from the beginning.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by prospero5(m): 10:13am On Nov 23, 2017
Lionbite:

i just pray nobody close to you experience such.
miraokocha:

And you think you have made any sense?

Mira

That she invited her male friend to come over, run her a shower was way overboard. What happened to her female friends?

modified: I am strongly against rape.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by axcer: 10:38am On Nov 23, 2017
congrats
Re: Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by Therock5555(m): 11:29am On Nov 23, 2017
This lady should STFU and go and rest, see her loopholes

*she went and over drink
*invited a male friend that you know is attracted to you
*she allowed him strip you off and bathe you
*then suddenly and profusely claim to warn him that there would be no sex maybe after she had see his vivid erection
*she was enjoying the sex until she cummed then she got irritated and asked a niqqa to get off when he hasn‘t cum yet and then you expect him to pull out

Bitch sit down and be humble, you were not raped, mtceeew

44 Likes

Re: Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by jbreezy: 11:48am On Nov 23, 2017
Wu diz babe wan dey fool...tell me sey yu no enjoy am
Re: Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by Joephat(m): 11:49am On Nov 23, 2017
I cried, I asked him to stop and he told me to shh and let him finish. I cried but I laid there paralyzed. The next few days were a blur. I remember being a functional zombie for weeks. .

2 Likes

Re: Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 11:50am On Nov 23, 2017
miraokocha:
And girls really need to speak out on issues like this.
Talk to the appropriate authorities , catch them, imprison them. Rape is increasing because victims keep silent and this encourages those beasts.

Mira
you just dey hungry me kiss kiss
Re: Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by ivolt: 11:50am On Nov 23, 2017
Hope you reported and didn't "forgive" the rapist.
Re: Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by Christane: 11:50am On Nov 23, 2017
the devil av seen her destiny nd tried to use dat rape incident as an obstacle to block her 4rm achieving her set goals ..bt i tnx God she fought through it and achieve are goal.. bt wait o ..she no go talk say she no 4uck any guy 4 uni sha ..bt na d rape own b the obstacle
Re: Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by theapeman: 11:51am On Nov 23, 2017
GistMoreTV:
@GISTMORE

Stephanie, a student of North Caroline State University, has shared her triumph story as she’s set to graduate in some days’ time. According to her, she was raped in her sophomore year.

Writing on her website, she said: “During the fall semester of my sophomore year I went out to a party with my best friends. The night, which was filled with drinks, laughs and good times, slowly but surely led to events that would alter the course of my life.

When I returned from the party, I invited a friend over to stay the night. This friend and I had been out a few times, my parents trusted him and it wasn't the first time he had spent the night. .

I was exhausted and intoxicated but as he ran me a shower I remember vividly telling him that I had no intentions of having sex with him. Later that night I woke up with him on top of me, raping me without protection. .

For weeks, I withdrew from my friends and family members. I skipped class and missed work. I barely passed any of my classes and I seriously considered dropping out. .

My energy was zapped as I saw my rapist everywhere. By mid second semester, he announced he was running for a very public position on campus. I watched as most of the black community, people I called friends, campaigned for my rapist. .

On the night I planned to kill myself, my best friend saved my life. My other friend walked me to the counseling center the next day and thus began my journey to healing.

I still struggle with depression and I still struggle with PTSD. I still struggle with nightmares. I still go to counseling but I'm so much better. .

I've dedicated my existence to loving, laughing and helping others. I never imagined that I'd be graduating from one of the top institutions in the country or that I'd be addressing my graduating class as the commencement speaker.”

VIA : https://www.gistmore.com/rape-victim-shares-story-set-graduate-photo

Re: Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by Oxster(m): 11:51am On Nov 23, 2017
The Guy that gave a Bleep went that WAY⬅

2 Likes

Re: Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by rickieflamez: 11:51am On Nov 23, 2017
As if she no cum undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by mykh01(m): 11:51am On Nov 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by grandstar(m): 11:52am On Nov 23, 2017
Sad sad sad

All these could have been prevented if she had been shrewd (Proverbs 27:12)

Being drunk is a recipe for getting raped. We live in a very wicked world (1 John 5:19). We are not yet in a paradise.

1 Like

Re: Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by valgbo(m): 11:52am On Nov 23, 2017
some people are just dead in the heart
Re: Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by Oxster(m): 11:53am On Nov 23, 2017
Therock5555:
This lady should STFU and go and rest, see her loopholes

*she went and over drink
*invited a male friend that you know is attracted to you
*she allowed him strip you off and bathe you
*then suddenly and profusely claim to warn him that there would be no sex maybe after she had see his vivid erection
*she was enjoying the sex until she cummed then she got irritated and asked a niqqa to get off when he hasn‘t cum yet and then you expect him to pull out

Bitch sit down and be humble, you were not raped, mtceeew

I mean,,what was she expecting??Drinking Wey de cause Erection

She no get talk

3 Likes

Re: Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by theapeman: 11:53am On Nov 23, 2017
prospero5:

all lies
no mind them!

so make we dey cry say them rape them undecided

you wear anyhow cloth how them no go rape you?

go party to drink drunk come expect say the guy go respect your holy yansh! undecided

women and fish brain

5 Likes

Re: Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by Oyinprince(m): 11:53am On Nov 23, 2017
Silly girl. You were expecting nothing when you allowed him help you shower? After you decided to sleep with the guy in the house alone, you think say hin body na wood?

I'm 100% against rape and against what the guy did but some ladies would just be so stupid and open their big mouths to cry when it happens

4 Likes

Re: Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by shadrach77: 11:53am On Nov 23, 2017
Ladies playing the victim card as usual. Mmmchew! lipsrsealed undecided

3 Likes

Re: Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:53am On Nov 23, 2017
Phaneroo:
So you went to a party and ended up drunk and a guy helped you to shower.. where were your female friends.... sorry ma no sentiment from me.. even a baby could predict what would happen from the beginning.

Not only that. She invited the guy over. Also vividly spoke about sex to him! Some ladies sef.

3 Likes

Re: Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by Joephat(m): 11:53am On Nov 23, 2017
I cried, I asked him to stop and he told me to shh and let him finish. I cried but I laid there paralyzed.
[/quote]

Instead of you telling us that you graduated from one of the best universities in the world to receive an applause, you came up with this shits

You were Hot, that was why you invited him to come n stay with you.

You said, you screamed but your parents did not hear you...

My frd you seeking attention n we all know

The guy even tried self to penetrate you, you look so ugly and dirty

3 Likes

Re: Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) by TrillionBrains(m): 11:55am On Nov 23, 2017
Great motivation to pick yourself out of the dust and give a go at life again. It all takes EXPERIENCE to LEARN

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sodiq Wahab Oladejo Graduates With First Class In UK University / Unilorin Post Utme Registration Now Available / With An HND Degree, Where In The USA Or Canada Can One Study Msc Accounting/mba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.