Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Joe Barton, US Congressman Exposed On Twitter For Sending Nudes To A Lady - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Barton, US Congressman Exposed On Twitter For Sending Nudes To A Lady (434 Views)

President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans / Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) / Man Banned From Twitter For Death Threat Against Mosquito In Japan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joe Barton, US Congressman Exposed On Twitter For Sending Nudes To A Lady by Emmyloyalty: 9:34am On Nov 23, 2017
After the lewd photo of himself and graphic text message
were circulated on social media, Barton, a senior member of
the House Energy and Commerce Committee apologized on
Wednesday.
 In a statement released he said that while he was separated
from his second wife he had consensual sexual
relationships "with other mature adult women" that are now
over.
 "While separated from my second wife, prior to the divorce,
I had sexual relationships with other mature adult women.
Each was consensual. Those relationships have ended."
He adds, "I am sorry I did not use better judgment during
those days. I am sorry that I let my constituents down."
His spokeswoman Sarah Dodd, told journalists on
Wednesday that the congressman, who was first elected to
Congress in 1984 has no plans to resign having filed for re-
election earlier this month.
In a second statement released Barton said he had
accepted an offer from the United States Capitol Police to
investigate the incident.
"This woman admitted that we had a consensual
relationship. When I ended that relationship, she threatened
to publicly share my private photographs and intimate
correspondence in retaliation," Barton said.

see photos: https://loyaltyupdates..com.ng/2017/11/joe-barton-us-congressman-exposed-on.html
Re: Joe Barton, US Congressman Exposed On Twitter For Sending Nudes To A Lady by princeade86(m): 9:37am On Nov 23, 2017
all time controversial player

(1) (Reply)

Israeli Teens Tell Netanyahu They Won’t Serve In IDF, Slam Occupation Of Palesti / "The Entire US Is Within Our Firing Range" - Kim Jong Un Threatens US / Donald J Trumps0 Definition Of “shithole”country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.