Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:37 AM

Ubi Franklin's Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-Ofem (Pictured) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin's Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-Ofem (Pictured) (39827 Views)

Ubi Franklin's Mother With His Children, Zaneta & Jayden Ekapong / Ubi Franklin Poses With His 2 Children, Jayden & Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-Ofe / Ubi Franklin With Son Jayden Ekapong Ubi-ofem, Shares Emotional Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubi Franklin's Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-Ofem (Pictured) by Rachelsblog(f): 10:02am On Nov 23, 2017
Ubi Franklin Unveil His 1st Daughter, He Gave Birth Before Marrying Lilian Esoro

This is definitely coming as a Great Shock for us all, if it wasnn't him that posted it, we would been arguing for Nothing, Ubi Franklin has another Child, and yes, he gave birth to her even before marrying Lilian Esoro..

He just unveiled her on IG, and we are deeply in shock, So are already insinuating that Lilian must have divorced him after finding out about this...

We all thought the boy he had with Lilian was his first.

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/11/omg-ubi-franklin-unveils-his-1st.html

“There are three requisites to the proper enjoyment of earthly blessings: a thankful reflection on the goodness of the giver; a deep sense of our own unworthiness; and a recollection of the uncertainty of our long possessing them. The first will make us grateful; the second, humble; and the third, moderate.”
Dear Friends Meet my Big Baby �� My Love �My Daughter
Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-ofem
#ProudDad fTwo
#jaydenoldersister �

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb1JpM4jfkt/?hl=en&taken-by=ubifranklintriplemg

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin's Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-Ofem (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 23, 2017
Men will always be men. They someday realise how foolish they've been and start mending their ways. The question is: why has he been hiding his own child for this long?.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin's Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-Ofem (Pictured) by fecta: 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
cry cry
Why cant i make ftc for once ehh

Anty at the top my God will fight for me

As long as lilian Esoro has been choping suggarcane before marraige i dont see anything wrong.
The girl is fine sha.

Good bye nairaland goodbye world.

#fecta

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin's Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-Ofem (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2017
Genesis 1:28
God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin's Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-Ofem (Pictured) by flyca: 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2017
Na now e remember e geh pikin?
And he was forming saint all along.

Shame on you!

5 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin's Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-Ofem (Pictured) by osuofia2(m): 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2017
This Ubi mumu sha... You de hide ur own daughter because of that yeye Lilian... As she don leave you ,your eye don clear...idiottt

18 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin's Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-Ofem (Pictured) by ogehomes(f): 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2017
I
Re: Ubi Franklin's Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-Ofem (Pictured) by BruncleZuma: 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Akanchawa

5 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin's Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-Ofem (Pictured) by joseo: 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
how is the baby mama........and w has he been hiding her and behaving like one saint like that

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin's Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-Ofem (Pictured) by Ugoeze2016: 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
Wow beautiful daughter

Wondering maybe just maybe why Lillian left, just saying

4 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin's Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-Ofem (Pictured) by presh001: 2:04pm On Nov 23, 2017
FIRST OF ALL, HE'S NOT THE FIRST BABY DADDY
Re: Ubi Franklin's Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-Ofem (Pictured) by nan1: 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
Lovely queen and she looks like him so why hiding her since? anyway better late than never
Re: Ubi Franklin's Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-Ofem (Pictured) by cescky(m): 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
undecided

Land not for sale

Trespassers will be shot
Re: Ubi Franklin's Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-Ofem (Pictured) by Innobee99(m): 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
Lilian was and still my crush in my dreams!
Re: Ubi Franklin's Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-Ofem (Pictured) by Pavore9: 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2017
So odd he kept her away from social media.
Re: Ubi Franklin's Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-Ofem (Pictured) by enoqueen: 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2017
Lilian left cos she couldn't take this.

No wonder she doesn't talk about the reason she left.

4 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin's Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-Ofem (Pictured) by osuofia2(m): 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2017
nan1:
M
joseo:
t
ogehomes:
I
fecta:
C
See them... I hail o

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin's Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-Ofem (Pictured) by Aaron67ad: 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2017
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin's Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-Ofem (Pictured) by lakesidey(m): 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2017
Beautiful girl
Re: Ubi Franklin's Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-Ofem (Pictured) by Siki355(m): 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
Oddswin:
Hello.... Fixed game available 100% guaranteed... There will be make-up games for lost games.. Pay after winning... Honesty pays...no fraud after win... Whatsapp: 08...17...04...99...28...6
same old sh*t

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin's Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-Ofem (Pictured) by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
Abeg help me...

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin's Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-Ofem (Pictured) by kay29000(m): 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
The girl should be like 3 years old. I'm guessing Lillian divorced him when she found out about the kid.

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin's Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-Ofem (Pictured) by LesbianBoy(m): 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
Girls and money angry

See small ubi don get two baby mamas
Re: Ubi Franklin's Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-Ofem (Pictured) by LesbianBoy(m): 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
To all those saying this his daughter is why Lilian left him.

No!

Lilian left him because she never loved him from the start angry

5 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin's Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-Ofem (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2017
Absentee father finally realises his mistake, I am sure this is why Lilian left him. You can't keep something as important as a child out of wedlock from your spouse and expect her to trust you, and where there is no trust, that marriage is bound to crash

17 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin's Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-Ofem (Pictured) by ekems2017(f): 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
Never knew Ubi is from Cross River. Yakurr to be precise.
That baby is beautiful though.
Re: Ubi Franklin's Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-Ofem (Pictured) by thunderbabs: 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
Benita27:
Men will always be men. They someday realise how foolish they've been and start mending their ways. The question is: why has he been hiding his own child for this long?.

See dz one ooo....u mean y he didnt inform you and the whole of Bloggerland dt he has a child b4 abi? Coz u r the one that raised him from primary school, shey?...

Social media jus don giv sm pple som funny rights sha......hw has dt added to anyone readin d post' life and u gangan.?

11 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin's Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-Ofem (Pictured) by edgeP(m): 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
I wont hide my kid to be with any slay queen, if u aren't cool with me like that, Jump into the Lagoon. mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin's Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-Ofem (Pictured) by columbus007(m): 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
People too dey puke nose for this nairaland undecided,imagine comments.

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin's Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-Ofem (Pictured) by Tartie(m): 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
Oddswin:
Hello....
Fixed game available
100% guaranteed...
There will be make-up games for lost games..
Pay after winning...
Honesty pays...no fraud after win...
Whatsapp: 08...17...04...99...28...6
over here we don't pay 4 games,we forecast and sort out winnin games,last weeknd I got 86k,this evenin after work will b goin 2 d betshop 2 collect 135k.. Weeknd nvr passes if I no collect at least 20k n above..
Re: Ubi Franklin's Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-Ofem (Pictured) by costandi(m): 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
This one is for those accusing Lilian of dumping Ubi cos he doesn't meet her high standards. There are a lot of untold stories and blurred pictures that we don't know or fully understand, so we should always know that it's not in our place to judge.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Joins DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola And Family On A Golf Trip. / Moesha Boduong Poses With Christmas Tree / Fela Kuti's Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.