Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,924 members, 7,806,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

DID You Meet Any Of Your Class Mates In University? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DID You Meet Any Of Your Class Mates In University? (901 Views)

ASUU: Our Mates In Kogi Have Graduated, FUL Students Lament / What Happened When I Told My Class Mates That I'm On A 2:1 Not A 1:1 / How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DID You Meet Any Of Your Class Mates In University? by Ezi39: 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
While in secondary school, I was able to retain about sixty per cent of my class mates in primary school.
The same story was not told in my undergraduate days, as not even one of my class mates was retained. Even worst was that none of my school mates was there.
Re: DID You Meet Any Of Your Class Mates In University? by ultraprime(m): 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
Not really I've got none of my immediate classmates in my school, most of us got widely dispersed to different far away states from where we all schooled during the secondary days.

Though I've met two people who were classmates from junior secondary and primary. Really wish I'd had one of my classmates along with me, we still do meet during the holidays though.
Re: DID You Meet Any Of Your Class Mates In University? by scoundrel(f): 2:56pm On May 24, 2020
Friends, what are those?
Re: DID You Meet Any Of Your Class Mates In University? by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 24, 2020
scoundrel:
Friends, what are those?
Lol....you don't keep friends ?

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Where Are You? / Are Nigerian Parents Too Hard On First Borns? (share Your Experiences) / See This Unilorin Exam Question (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.