Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Richy Adams, Guy Who Uses Regina Daniels' Name To Scam Girls Arrested (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richy Adams, Guy Who Uses Regina Daniels' Name To Scam Girls Arrested (VIDEO) (868 Views)

Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix / Regina Daniels Arrests Richy Adams, Fake Producer For Impersonation & Blackmail / Regina Daniels Dissociates Self From Richy Adams, Producer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Richy Adams, Guy Who Uses Regina Daniels' Name To Scam Girls Arrested (VIDEO) by newsynews: 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2017
Richy Adams, the guy who uses Regina Daniels' name to scam girls has been arrested.

Few days ago, news broke out that the Nollywood Teen Actress leaked the nudes of a friend of hers after the friend refused to oblige to her demands of sleeping with a movie producer identified as Richy Adams.

Regina Daniels however dispelled the news as a false accusation stating that she doesn't know any producer of such. Further social media posts from her stated that the guy is a fraudster who has been using her name to scam innoccent young girls who have aspiration to be a Nollywood Actress.

Today, she made a post stating how she has been vindicated cos the scammer has been arrested. She also posted a video showing the guy in handcuffs.

Video and her post below.

1st of all, THANK YOU LORD for vindicating me. I also want to say a big thank you to all my fans who stood by me. . . Back to the issue at hand ...the said producer has been caught with his accomplice. He was tracked by one of his victims who came to my location because she was also duped. In his laptop we found a lot of nude pictures of different girls I believe are his victims as well. We also found 5 registered SIM cards of which 4 are for nollywood actors and a book where he wrote the names of the people that registered with him. His victims are 73 in number and they paid 25k each. 2 of his victims were found in his house when he was caught at 5am this morning. meanwhile, Aunty Amanda (self acclaimed blogger) you are needed at the police station. Pls gently cat walk to the A Division in asaba to prove your accusations. I will leave this here for now. . . #HE WHO FIGHTS ME, FIGHTS GOD.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2017/11/richy-adams-guy-uses-regina-daniels-name-scame-girls-arrested.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO3StfCa5B0&feature=youtu.be

Re: Richy Adams, Guy Who Uses Regina Daniels' Name To Scam Girls Arrested (VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
The Guy felt so ashamed, i can only imagine how many pretty and unsuspecting beautiful upcoming nollywoood actresses he must have slept with...

See im haircut sef,one in a million grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How People React When They Know That They Are Been Lied To(photos) / It Have Happened O.. Male Sex Dolls.. Women Can Select The Size Of The Manhood, / Tunde Ednut Blasts Dorcas Fapson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.