Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Who Is Subbing Annie Idibia? She Has Replied - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is Subbing Annie Idibia? She Has Replied (29248 Views)

Actress Ini Edo Has Replied Her Fan Who Reminded Her Of Approaching Menopause / Daddy Freeze Has Replied To Pastor Idoko Enenche Over Church Building / Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Subbing Annie Idibia? She Has Replied by Letenwam: 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
Actress and Tuface Idibia's wife, Annie Idibia, has replied a yet to be identified social media user and probably a colleague who has been subbing her on social media.

According to her, the 'subber' has remained in same position for years while she keeps winning in God and in truth. Here's her snap;

https://www.lailasblog.com/subbing-annie-idibia-replied/

Re: Who Is Subbing Annie Idibia? She Has Replied by 48noble(m): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
that's how spoilers will be following ur successful people upandown like shekeleke

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Subbing Annie Idibia? She Has Replied by miqos02(m): 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
wetin consine me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Subbing Annie Idibia? She Has Replied by BruncleZuma: 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin

[img]https:///media/11-23-2017/RXSWpx.gif[/img]

Romans 9v16
King James Version
So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Subbing Annie Idibia? She Has Replied by 2shure: 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
who d fuc cares
bich
Re: Who Is Subbing Annie Idibia? She Has Replied by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
But this Annie smoke Igbo too much even when she was pregnant
Re: Who Is Subbing Annie Idibia? She Has Replied by kay29000(m): 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hmm! For her to respond like this, it means the 'subs' have really been getting to her.

7 Likes

Re: Who Is Subbing Annie Idibia? She Has Replied by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
I've got 99 problems, not having fûcks to give isn't 1

11 Likes

Re: Who Is Subbing Annie Idibia? She Has Replied by nellybadas: 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
Call the name if you get mind na?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Subbing Annie Idibia? She Has Replied by Chiccly(f): 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
Haters everywhere.Keep wining girl.Who God don bless,no man can curse.Na your hubby sing am. grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Who Is Subbing Annie Idibia? She Has Replied by bigtalla(m): 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
Aprokos everywhere
Re: Who Is Subbing Annie Idibia? She Has Replied by FitnessDoctor: 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
Nigerian celebrities... You wonder if they are positive to the economy.
angry
Re: Who Is Subbing Annie Idibia? She Has Replied by Ndubuisi1075: 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
Ok o. We hear you.
Re: Who Is Subbing Annie Idibia? She Has Replied by TreasuredLeidy(f): 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
K
Re: Who Is Subbing Annie Idibia? She Has Replied by PMWSpirit(m): 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
TBH, it does baffle me trying to figure who is most stupid, the person subbing her or she who is replying her and giving her little attention ; the op who created this thread or my service provider M-pcs. I wont include myself bc I'm only human its not my fault opening the thread

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Subbing Annie Idibia? She Has Replied by GoodiOG(m): 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
fdsjdj. jsjsuc u dhshc
Re: Who Is Subbing Annie Idibia? She Has Replied by Uncleodi(m): 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
Re: Who Is Subbing Annie Idibia? She Has Replied by Threebear(m): 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
Which destiny?
Being a housewife?
She's acting like she married jesus ,failed actress.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Subbing Annie Idibia? She Has Replied by Badonasty(m): 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
Letenwam:
Actress and Tuface Idibia's wife, Annie Idibia, has replied a yet to be identified social media user and probably a colleague who has been subbing her on social media.

According to her, the 'subber' has remained in same position for years while she keeps winning in God and in truth. Here's her snap;

Just mention names cowards
Re: Who Is Subbing Annie Idibia? She Has Replied by hemorleayo: 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
Na wa ooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Who Is Subbing Annie Idibia? She Has Replied by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
both of them no get work! mtcheeew
Re: Who Is Subbing Annie Idibia? She Has Replied by Florblu(f): 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
I don't know why they always bother us with their problem
Re: Who Is Subbing Annie Idibia? She Has Replied by free2ryhme: 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
Na dem sabi

Make dem go find work do
Re: Who Is Subbing Annie Idibia? She Has Replied by iclass1: 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
Enemy of progress
Re: Who Is Subbing Annie Idibia? She Has Replied by Ephhay(f): 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
grin
Re: Who Is Subbing Annie Idibia? She Has Replied by Tweetysparkles(f): 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
so we should be guessing who she's talking to abi how this is news, i dont no undecided make God help them settle their difference
Re: Who Is Subbing Annie Idibia? She Has Replied by lozairio(m): 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
Ever since buhari enter many people no just get joy again for this country angry angry angry angry
Re: Who Is Subbing Annie Idibia? She Has Replied by thunderbabs: 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
Plz, efiribody....what is d meaning of subbing again ooo??

Bin seein dz since wizkid baby mama tantrum...all dz social media slangs sha...v to update masef b4 smbori use it against me n i b lookin like shocked

Tell me d meanin in simple english, edakun

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Subbing Annie Idibia? She Has Replied by Richardabbey(m): 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
tongue
Re: Who Is Subbing Annie Idibia? She Has Replied by perezzie(m): 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
Letenwam:

hmmm hw i wish i culd give a f**k
Re: Who Is Subbing Annie Idibia? She Has Replied by SirLakes: 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
Na Wa o I no go

Monitoring spirit everywhere undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yvonne Nwosu Quits Smoking Today, Calls It The Best Decision Of Her Life / Rita Dominic's Sexiest Picture Ever? / Pero Adeniyi & Kids With Justin Bieber (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.