Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Honda Civic 2006 For 850k Hot Sale - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Honda Civic 2006 For 850k Hot Sale (3249 Views)

Super Clean Toks Honda Civic 2006 Model! SOLD! Thank you JESUS / Black Honda Civic 2006 (american Spec) For 800k / Clean Toyota Corolla 2005 For Sale For 850k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honda Civic 2006 For 850k Hot Sale by chccho(m): 10:28am On Jan 13, 2018
flinsburg:

Good evening sir, my phone number is 08059149648. I would like to believe its the car you want to buy and not the pictures . If you book an appointment for inspection, you would be able to ascertain the real efficiency of the engine, whether the body is very clean, if the ac is working, if the transmissions are ok, no matter how many pictures you see , you would still need a physical verification to actually buy the car. So please call me , so we can proceed to the point where you actually pay me money and I hand over the documents and the car. Now that's how to be serious.

Yes o!! no be by pictures..
I laugh when people demand for so many pics like engine pics, as if its from the pic u will know if the engine is sound or not. An engine could be sparkling clean in a pic but knocked in reality. If u are a serious potential buyer put a call through, go and inspect yourself and satisfy yourself..

OP nice car,nice asking price but u can put few more pics just to fulfil all righteousness and probably for potential buyers that might not be in the same location with u/car...

Happy sales!!!
Re: Honda Civic 2006 For 850k Hot Sale by flinsburg: 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2018
chccho:

Yes o!! no be by pictures..
I laugh when people demand for so many pics like engine pics, as if its from the pic u will know if the engine is sound or not. An engine could be sparkling clean in a pic but knocked in reality. If u are a serious potential buyer put a call through, go and inspect yourself and satisfy yourself..

OP nice car,nice asking price but u can put few more pics just to fulfil all righteousness and probably for potential buyers that might not be in the same location with u/car...

Happy sales!!!
Thank you my guy! The car has actually been sold

1 Like

Re: Honda Civic 2006 For 850k Hot Sale by thebigkendo(m): 10:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
ehissi:

That was what kayharry did to me Oooooh! That I left mainland to travel to agbado jaiye after jankara market - the advert say na ikeja the car dey - to buy car.

At the end of the day, they told us - me and my mechanic - we need to do small work on the engine, everything else is working "pafertly" (contrary to what Kayharry told me), I said okay. The next thing, oya take account number and transfer the money abi you wan pay cash?

I shock!! undecided Oga we no go inspect the car first abi kilode?

Oya lets inspect the car, make we see the car whey we see for picture, they first take us go another car, then them come take us to the car, just point say "see the car there".

Whey the key make we open engine start am, them come tell us say the key dey with the owner for Oshodi market, he is on his way.

2hrs later, the owner is on his way. Na so mechanic just advise me, make we run for our dear life make night no meet us for here, before them use us do pap for money rituals.

Everything Kayharry said from the price of the car, the location, the condition of the car, he even told us the owner was waiting for us.

I blow bike from Festac to Oshodi to hurry up to enter bus to catch owner only for me to dey here story upandan....

Wise move brother, God go give you your own......

Diportivo brother grin grin
Re: Honda Civic 2006 For 850k Hot Sale by diportivo: 4:32am On Dec 21, 2018
thebigkendo:

Diportivo brother grin grin

when I and my goons hear ijaiye seller,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sold. Toyota Camry 2009 / Sold... Sold...Awoofffffffff.... Now 1.3m for my Faultless Toyota Matrix 010 / Unbelivable! Grade A, First User Toyota Corolla 2011 & Custom Papers @N2.65 Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.