Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,403 members, 7,781,160 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:05 AM

Regina Daniels: Amanda Chisom Wanted By Police For Spreading Fake News - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels: Amanda Chisom Wanted By Police For Spreading Fake News (18140 Views)

Amanda Chisom On COVID-19: How I Was Almost Swindled And Forced To Quarantine / Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim / Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels: Amanda Chisom Wanted By Police For Spreading Fake News by Drinokrane: 12:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
Regina Daniels yesterday, arrested the Nigerian Guy behind the fake story making rounds, about her pimping teenage girls to a producer.

Apparently, the story which was first shared by Amanda Chisom, which was sent to Amanda by Regina Daniels’ impersonator, claiming the actress pimps teenage girls, and force them to sleep with Producers in exchange for a movie role.

Amanda Chisom, who claims a victim, by the name Frances contacted her, wrote the below letter to know, including some screenshots.

Read the Letter Below, and see the screenshots here [See here]
“My name is frances I joined a group ,a networking online business named jamalife helpers global .. Through the advert by Regina Daniels brother Sammy Daniels . I met Regina in the group chat And I started chatting her At first she didn’t pay attention but I really wanted help with getting into acting….finally she started responding and I assumed she wanted to help me [ I did and she uploaded it to her fan page….

I was convinced she wanted to give me fame [She told me to register with richstar academy and that was how I got linked to Richy adams…she asked me to send her pictures of me She asked me to send sexy pictures n when i did she said she meant nude pictures n DT she only wanted to see my body ??

i sent her the nudes and she started treating me like a friend….she asked me to meet up with Richy Adams, I did at a public place n I went with a friend He didn’t tell me anything about getting intimate with him during this meeting He’s supposed to be a movie producer After that meeting, Regina was angry with me for not offering myself to Richy on d basics that he loved me n was going to help me become a star She blocked me on WhatsApp n her brother chatted me up….

He advised that I make up with his sis before she does something bad to me He said to come to asaba and pay for a hotel where I would meet Richy and please him He even offered to help with part of the hotel payment Regina unblocked me n gave me chance to go n meet Richy which I did not….

my phone got bad so I stopped chatting with them Some days ago, I fixed my phone n got angry texts from her …threatening to upload all d pictures I sent her She said she’s uploading the pictures today n d source wouldnt b traceable.

There’s another girl…Casie snow-regina Daniels bestfriend who already told me the pictures are on air already See screenshots below”

Now, Regina has arrested the person behind the account, Apparently, she is being impersonated, and has said Amanda chisom, the curator of the story in the media, is wanted by the Police,

Here’s what she wrote;
“1st of all, THANK YOU LORD for vindicating me. I also want to say a big thank you to all my fans who stood by me…”
“Back to the issue at hand …the said producer has been caught with his accomplice. He was tracked by one of his victims who came to my location because she was also duped.

http://www.yabaleftonline.ng/amanda-chisom-wanted-police-spreading-fake-news-regina-daniels/
Re: Regina Daniels: Amanda Chisom Wanted By Police For Spreading Fake News by googlepikins: 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
Can't we be a blogger in peace again?

The last time I checked, Linda ikeji have never been arrested before.

No be the same blogging all of us dey do?

We've not even make -1% of the money she has made. Which kind wahala be dis?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: Amanda Chisom Wanted By Police For Spreading Fake News by Tolzeal(m): 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
LOL ..KASALA DON BURST !!

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: Amanda Chisom Wanted By Police For Spreading Fake News by iamleumas: 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
Ja
Re: Regina Daniels: Amanda Chisom Wanted By Police For Spreading Fake News by Bizzysmitty(m): 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Regina Daniels: Amanda Chisom Wanted By Police For Spreading Fake News by babtaima(m): 1:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
Spoiled child.. making arrest at her age all for publicity.. she's not supposed to be in this, a more matured person should handle this situation.. this is just PR and many Nigerians will fall for this bs..
Re: Regina Daniels: Amanda Chisom Wanted By Police For Spreading Fake News by iamleumas: 1:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
Vgai
Re: Regina Daniels: Amanda Chisom Wanted By Police For Spreading Fake News by atheist5(m): 1:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
very good,its about time these liars were punished for their lies

8 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: Amanda Chisom Wanted By Police For Spreading Fake News by kay29000(m): 1:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
Ghen! Ghen! I knew someone was impersonating Regina Daniels. The girl is too young to be pimping up all movie producers with teen girls.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: Amanda Chisom Wanted By Police For Spreading Fake News by SirLakes: 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
Yawa don find this one grin
Re: Regina Daniels: Amanda Chisom Wanted By Police For Spreading Fake News by oswaggiee(m): 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
And. I use to tell my colleagues oh, they will not hear..
Re: Regina Daniels: Amanda Chisom Wanted By Police For Spreading Fake News by IVORY2009(m): 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: Amanda Chisom Wanted By Police For Spreading Fake News by FODA(m): 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
Make we fry garri abi wetin
Re: Regina Daniels: Amanda Chisom Wanted By Police For Spreading Fake News by boman2014: 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
big warning to y'all bloggers.

keep posting fake news

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: Amanda Chisom Wanted By Police For Spreading Fake News by holluphemydavid(m): 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
hope aunty Linda isnt included grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels: Amanda Chisom Wanted By Police For Spreading Fake News by bumi10(m): 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
bloggers

beware ooooo

hmmmmm
Re: Regina Daniels: Amanda Chisom Wanted By Police For Spreading Fake News by LasGidiOwner: 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
Ik Okpara aka Onehead, villagecraft the police have already got a petition against you because you use your blog headng.com(naaija.com) to spread lies and malicious messages.
Re: Regina Daniels: Amanda Chisom Wanted By Police For Spreading Fake News by skills50(m): 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
lemme come and be going
Re: Regina Daniels: Amanda Chisom Wanted By Police For Spreading Fake News by joviegghead: 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
Ghen Ghen Ghen Ghen
Re: Regina Daniels: Amanda Chisom Wanted By Police For Spreading Fake News by happney65: 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
Amanda chisom and most of these so called bloggers are poor and cheap..They sleep with men to pay some of their bills..She has gotten in more trouble this year alone..At times she will go into tirade about how a so called boyfriend dumped her after so many years etc..All of them are just putting up a face for the Gram..Na fake news and fake life etc them saabi..

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: Amanda Chisom Wanted By Police For Spreading Fake News by Cashidino: 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
Re: Regina Daniels: Amanda Chisom Wanted By Police For Spreading Fake News by joystickextend1(m): 1:39pm On Nov 23, 2017
ehn hehnn

Meanwhile guys check out my profile for yur extender products smiley
Re: Regina Daniels: Amanda Chisom Wanted By Police For Spreading Fake News by danphy6x: 1:39pm On Nov 23, 2017

Re: Regina Daniels: Amanda Chisom Wanted By Police For Spreading Fake News by BruncleZuma: 1:39pm On Nov 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Every early morning on Nairaland, mods go push Blogging 101 go FP...I blame the mods oooo
Re: Regina Daniels: Amanda Chisom Wanted By Police For Spreading Fake News by DaBillionnaire: 1:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
googlepikins:
Can't we be a blogger in peace again?

The last time I checked, Linda ikeji have never been arrested before.

No be the same blogging all of us dey do?

We've not even make half of the money she has made. Which kind wahala be dis

copy that!

now ur free to blogg in piece

sorry.....peace.
Re: Regina Daniels: Amanda Chisom Wanted By Police For Spreading Fake News by Mariangeles(f): 1:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
Re: Regina Daniels: Amanda Chisom Wanted By Police For Spreading Fake News by Ishilove: 1:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hahahaha!
Re: Regina Daniels: Amanda Chisom Wanted By Police For Spreading Fake News by itsik(m): 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
See fine fine girls.

I go just become movie producer ooooo.
Re: Regina Daniels: Amanda Chisom Wanted By Police For Spreading Fake News by constance500: 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2017
Dem don twist d news

Re: Regina Daniels: Amanda Chisom Wanted By Police For Spreading Fake News by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 23, 2017
Ishilove:
Hahahaha!

Huhuhuhu!
Re: Regina Daniels: Amanda Chisom Wanted By Police For Spreading Fake News by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Soapy': Naira Marley Set To Release New Song After Release From EFCC Detention / Photos: Proof That Kenyan Ladies Always Go Out Without Wearing Panties / Georgina Onuoha Warns Against Undergoing Plastic Surgeries With Unqualified Doc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.