Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / . (2095 Views)

Open Source VTU Portal / I Just Released My First Open Source Project Jolloficons.com / wizGrade School Manager is Open Source - 100% free + source code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by raymod170(m): 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
Re: . by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
raymod170:
Encrypter is a free, open source, encryption tool that runs on Windows. its simple, efficient, and easy to use. It's entirely a file encryption tool however, meaning creating encrypted volumes or drives is out of its capabilities. It supports 128-bit AES encryption only, offers protection against brute force cracking attempts, and is exceptionally lightweight (less than 1MB.)

If interested send me your email would forward it to you asap.

cheers

Send the code to me pls proxze8@gmail.com
Re: . by raymod170(m): 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
sent check email
Re: . by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
raymod170:
sent check email

U have seen the file thanks
Re: . by raymod170(m): 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
proxy20:

U have seen the file thanks

you welcome
Re: . by Rrrlmmo(m): 8:49am On Nov 25, 2017
raymod170:
Encrypter is a free, open source, encryption tool that runs on Windows. its simple, efficient, and easy to use. It's entirely a file encryption tool however, meaning creating encrypted volumes or drives is out of its capabilities. It supports 128-bit AES encryption only, offers protection against brute force cracking attempts, and is exceptionally lightweight (less than 1MB.)

If interested send me your email would forward it

to you asap.

cheers

This is mine pls with key. Lauroyality@gmail.com thank you
Re: . by wane01(m): 8:55am On Nov 25, 2017
hello pls gimme d code vickywane@gmail.com ASAP
Re: . by raymod170(m): 9:45am On Nov 25, 2017
would forward it to your emails in 5mins
Re: . by donsheddy1(m): 10:23am On Nov 25, 2017
raymod170:
would forward it to your emails in 5mins
Mine's donsheddy@live.co.uk
Re: . by raymod170(m): 11:11am On Nov 25, 2017
sent
Re: . by raymod170(m): 11:12am On Nov 25, 2017
don't forget to drop your reviews going forward
Re: . by Dekatron(m): 1:25am On Nov 29, 2017
Simply drop the github repo. Nobody takes sending codes via mail seriously... At least developers that know what they are doing.

I am personally interested as I am playing around cryptography these days. I have a password generating bot for example.
Re: . by raymod170(m): 4:48am On Nov 29, 2017
I uploaded it on bit bucket which is a private repo and I get the emails of interested developers to invite them to that repo the emails I send out is the software tool itself as the main codes are on the repo
Re: . by asalimpo(m): 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2017
i'll like to view th code. What language is it written in?
email: youberra@gmail.com
Re: . by olamil34(m): 10:55pm On Dec 01, 2017
raymod170:

cheers

what language did u use in building it
Re: . by raymod170(m): 9:04am On Dec 02, 2017
would invite you to the repo later today
Re: . by zesh(m): 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2017
Olanaseyezid@gmail.com
I will like to have it plz
Re: . by asalimpo(m): 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
@op, not seen anything.
Y dont u just put the stuff on a public repo like github!!
All this bizness of inviting to somewhere ...
too much hassle man.
Re: . by raymod170(m): 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
been busy lately with some other projects haven't got the time would do so soon thanks for your patience
cheers
Re: . by raymod170(m): 7:03pm On Dec 08, 2017
All invitation has been sent
Cheers
Re: . by raymod170(m): 7:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
Re: . by asalimpo(m): 12:24am On Dec 10, 2017
download the csharp source files from the link you gave and looked at it.
All your program does is change files btween, file types - txt or exe.
Is that your idea of encryption? angry sad
I was looking forward to solid logic!!
Besides the long wait for the link to the repo!
Re: . by raymod170(m): 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
it was a pet project for a friend but I decided to bring it here so like minded people on NL would improve on it going forward
cheers
Re: . by raymod170(m): 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
hello of you good on encryption of files and want to help improve on the project kindly drop your email
thanks
Re: . by Legolast: 8:55am On Sep 22, 2018
raymod170:

cheers

HI bro

I've been noticing you on this forum, I noticed your softwares are developed with c#. I am also an intermediate c# learner. Can I have your whatsapp number please? I want to discuss with you and your guidance bro.
You can send it to my mail Spythonian@gmail.com
Re: . by Legolast: 9:00am On Sep 22, 2018
raymod170:
been busy lately with some other projects haven't got the time would do so soon thanks for your patience
cheers

HI bro

I've been noticing you on this forum, I noticed your softwares are developed with c#. I am also an intermediate c# learner. Can I have your whatsapp number please? I want to discuss with you and your guidance bro.
You can send it to my mail Spythonian@gmail.com
Re: . by raymod170(m): 9:23am On Sep 22, 2018
HI bro

You can send it to my mail Spythonian@gmail.com [/quote]
Re: . by raymod170(m): 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
Legolast:

Thanks bro
Is it on whatsapp?
yeah
Re: . by kudaisi(m): 12:27am On Sep 23, 2018
asalimpo:
download the csharp source files from the link you gave and looked at it.
All your program does is change files btween, file types - txt or exe.
Is that your idea of encryption? angry sad
I was looking forward to solid logic!!
Besides the long wait for the link to the repo!

So what's the AES and brute force protection about ?

(1) (Reply)

How Much Will You Develop Android App For Me / My New Projects / Can I Learn Programming Online Successfully?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.