Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,554 members, 7,801,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results (44228 Views)

Mohbad Secondary School Results / UI, UNN, UNILAG Shine In Centre For World University Rankings / UI, UNILAG, OAU, Others Get Governing Councils (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by simplemach(m): 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
What of ekenkita memorial law school umudika
Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by DONADAMS(m): 7:24pm On Nov 23, 2017
Anybodie:
One mumu will still come here and ask where FUTA is on the list
lmao!!!very true...some people no dey read the headline or content @all
Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by amAZEing: 7:24pm On Nov 23, 2017
Based on the pass rate analysis, the University of Ilorin emerged first, with 94.9 per cent, followed by the UNILAG with 93.9 per cent and Osun State University which had a total pass rate of 91.8 per cent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by ofuonyebi: 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
Our Law school need to upgrade joooo..

why the large no. of failures?

if na the students fault, then, something is wrong somewhere and

something drastic urgently needs to be done to give our law school a better image

1 Like

Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by BluntBoy(m): 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
TemmyT123:
Everything na hype... I just hope they won't end up as charge and bail lawyers.

How come the foreigners failed like that, bad standard or what?

The foreign students are likely graduates of substandard universities in Niger Republic, Chad, Guinea and Benin Republic.

1 Like

Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by 01mcfadden(m): 7:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
AAUA always staying up there among the best as regards law school results.
That young school is going places sooner rather than later.
Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by directonpc(m): 7:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
I am sure this their school gate failed gate test.
Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by bart10: 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
Nsukka, Lag, Ife and Ibadan are usually highly rated in all facets. They must be the best universities in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by Cajal(m): 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
lilmonarch:
Based on the pass rate analysis, the University of Ilorin emerged first

I rep Better By Far cheesy
...hmmmm...

UNI...IBADAN....EXTENSION...=UNI...LORIN
Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by castrol180(m): 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
baakus:
and I've two Bsc holder working under me. Oponu

What are you really into?
Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by Nigeriadondie: 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
TemmyT123:
Everything na hype... I just hope they won't end up as charge and bail lawyers.

How come the foreigners failed like that, bad standard or what?
The foreigners are people from othe African countries not from Europe or America. Them no fit miss road come study for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by Businessideas: 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
mrvitalis:
Unn law has been the best for years

Unn is the most underrated university in Nigeria
Is it not very funny that you ignored the obvious fact that your school and the school you are dragging with are both behind University of Lagos. cheesy
You now understand why UNILAG students and alumni brag

4 Likes

Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by timzyrhymes(m): 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2017
40kobo77:
Polythecnic graduates looking at this thread with envy.

Polythecnics dey teach law?
Polythecnics dey read Medicine?

If them born any Poly graduate for Nairaland, make that person say Polythecnics and Universities na equal again.

Olodo Poly graduates.

Common University una no fit go.
Gosh why the hatred?? what sort of childishness is this?? Guy it doesn't depend what you study of what institution you attend all that matters is what you put in.
Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by asawanathegreat(m): 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2017
We shall win our own in Nairaland soon
Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
UNILAG has again proven to be the best at Law, not only by being the only university with full accreditation of the course but by also leading others at Law school. If this is the result of the 5 years of 'partying and having fun' many misguided Nigerians who were denied admission by the school think about the university and her students, I think I'd like to bag a degree from there.

Nice one coming from UNN and OAU too.

5 Likes

Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by Ahmad4452(m): 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
lilmonarch:
Based on the pass rate analysis, the University of Ilorin emerged first

I rep Better By Far cheesy
have dey found yhu missing Admission lists
Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 23, 2017
timzyrhymes:

Gosh why the hatred?? what sort of childishness is this?? Guy it doesn't depend what you study of what institution you attend all that matters is what you put in.

You don't need to reply children, reality would some set in for them.

1 Like

Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by AHCB: 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
How come Covenant University isn't there? grin

3 Likes

Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
AHCB:
CU doesn't offer law yet
Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by Deshina0001: 8:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
Those foreign students are Togo, Mali and co.

1 Like

Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by jidxin(m): 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2017
Dz op post rubbish. The current analysis made my law school unilorin is on d apex. Not OAU
Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by TheVictorious(m): 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
AHCB:

Does Covenant offer law? or you just feel like calling the sch out

1 Like

Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
OAU has consistently emerged among the Top 4 in any positive rating of Nigerian universities in the last 15 years - from webometric ratings to NUC rankings to subject-based rankings like this.

Well done, Ife.

7 Likes

Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by TeetoEsq(m): 8:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
...and the 2 first class from UNIUYO are the pioneer first class graduates @ law school ever since the school (uniuyo) was established decades far back before i was born....
Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by EKOSuperior(m): 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2017
EBSU does well in Law too. But this year was not their year.
Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by GoldNiagara(m): 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2017

1 Like

Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by FESPO(m): 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
Great Ife

1 Like

Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by mideoti(f): 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
amAZEing:
Based on the pass rate analysis, the University of Ilorin emerged first, with 94.9 per cent, followed by the UNILAG with 93.9 per cent and Osun State University which had a total pass rate of 91.8 per cent.

Thank you ooo....cause I'm wondering how the topic came into being. Just because they had the highest First class numbers. >sad
Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by joepentwo(m): 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2017
i didnt see covenant university there o...
all d olosho private uni.
Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by yomide: 9:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
Babcock University is there now.
Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by olagamalin(m): 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
In addition to having the only fully accredited faculty of Law in the University, as well as the best results in Law School for about 4years running...

I'll say University of Lagos is Primus Inter pares... non secundum.. as far as legal education is concerned in the Country.

The Facts Speak for itself (Res Ipsa Loquitur)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results by Abagworo(m): 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2017

From the analysis, apart from the Usman Dan Fodio University and Madonna University, other universities have their pass rates to be above 50 per cent.

What a shameful performance by Madonna students after all the strict nonsense including flogging of students and lecturers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria / 2015/2016 Federal Government Bilateral Scholarship / WAEC Releases 2016 WASSCE Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.