Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

"Grace Mugabe Sleeping With Cabinet Ministers" Army To Mugabe - ZambianObserver - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "Grace Mugabe Sleeping With Cabinet Ministers" Army To Mugabe - ZambianObserver (75459 Views)

Grace Mugabe's Cars Stopped From Leaving Zimbabwe. Photos / Photo Of Grace And Robert Mugabe After Resignation Has Gone Viral Online / President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Grace Mugabe Sleeping With Cabinet Ministers" Army To Mugabe - ZambianObserver by godox2(m): 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
prospero5:
"a breast in the mouth of a man is worth two in the brassiere of a woman"--- Robert Mugabe, 2018

We still dey 2017, and you use witchcraft reach 2018 with Mugabe.
There is God OOOOOOOOO!

1 Like

Re: "Grace Mugabe Sleeping With Cabinet Ministers" Army To Mugabe - ZambianObserver by godox2(m): 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
squash47:
see d woman nyash sef,it is obvious that baba isn't d one behind the good condition of dt ass

You are not serious, is it baba or grandpa you mean?
Re: "Grace Mugabe Sleeping With Cabinet Ministers" Army To Mugabe - ZambianObserver by bluecircle470: 12:04am On Nov 24, 2017
prospero5:
"a breast in the mouth of a man is worth two in the brassiere of a woman"--- Robert Mugabe, 2018

ok!
Re: "Grace Mugabe Sleeping With Cabinet Ministers" Army To Mugabe - ZambianObserver by enemyofprogress: 12:29am On Nov 24, 2017
No wonder I always hear people moaning behind my window almost everyday
Re: "Grace Mugabe Sleeping With Cabinet Ministers" Army To Mugabe - ZambianObserver by 419forlife: 3:07am On Nov 24, 2017
WHO gives some damn MUGABE dont I sure DONT let us PLEASE focus on QUALITY Life

WE NEED CREATIVITY

CRITICAL THINKIN*

COLLABORATION*

COMMUNICATION*

WE dont need GRACE MUGABE panty hole as a HEADLINE..............

WHILE china BUILDS entire CITY n 1 YEAR n SKYSCRAPER n 2 WEEKS we say NO it must take 50-500 YEARS to DEVELOP

SAME ANTIQUATED damn EXCUSE n we CANT say that NOW cause this is NOT 19th 20th century

THIS is 21st CENTURY technology we CANT use ANTIQUATED SCIENCE as barometer to WHY we will develop as those in 18 19 20 CENTURY

AM I MAKIN SENSE ??

WHO gives a Damn if OLD GRACE has slept with POPE again let us PLEASE focus on QUALITY LIFE.

1 Like

Re: "Grace Mugabe Sleeping With Cabinet Ministers" Army To Mugabe - ZambianObserver by babapressy(m): 6:26am On Nov 24, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: "Grace Mugabe Sleeping With Cabinet Ministers" Army To Mugabe - ZambianObserver by ashawopikin(m): 6:41am On Nov 24, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:

God protect my future wife
too late grin grin
Re: "Grace Mugabe Sleeping With Cabinet Ministers" Army To Mugabe - ZambianObserver by ashawopikin(m): 6:47am On Nov 24, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:
Not surprised.

But she is old na...
she is not old, she is a milf
Re: "Grace Mugabe Sleeping With Cabinet Ministers" Army To Mugabe - ZambianObserver by Spaxon(f): 8:56am On Nov 24, 2017
Rubbiish:

Summum bonum...
Re: "Grace Mugabe Sleeping With Cabinet Ministers" Army To Mugabe - ZambianObserver by prospero5(m): 9:03am On Nov 24, 2017
godox2:

We still dey 2017, and you use witchcraft reach 2018 with Mugabe. There is God OOOOOOOOO!
the man who saw tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: "Grace Mugabe Sleeping With Cabinet Ministers" Army To Mugabe - ZambianObserver by Kobicove(m): 9:18am On Nov 24, 2017
Lies most likely undecided
Re: "Grace Mugabe Sleeping With Cabinet Ministers" Army To Mugabe - ZambianObserver by Rubbiish(m): 10:42am On Nov 24, 2017
Spaxon:
Lol... cheesy wink
Re: "Grace Mugabe Sleeping With Cabinet Ministers" Army To Mugabe - ZambianObserver by Spaxon(f): 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
Rubbiish:

Lol... cheesy wink

I didn't get a word from what u typed...

EPp a sister
Re: "Grace Mugabe Sleeping With Cabinet Ministers" Army To Mugabe - ZambianObserver by Rubbiish(m): 1:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
Spaxon:

I didn't get a word from what u typed...

EPp a sister
It means doin gud in latin...
Re: "Grace Mugabe Sleeping With Cabinet Ministers" Army To Mugabe - ZambianObserver by Spaxon(f): 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
Rubbiish:

It means doin gud in latin...
next time use pidgin

U want to kee somebody?
Re: "Grace Mugabe Sleeping With Cabinet Ministers" Army To Mugabe - ZambianObserver by Rubbiish(m): 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
Spaxon:
next time use pidgin

U want to kee somebody?
hahahahahaha... cheesy
Re: "Grace Mugabe Sleeping With Cabinet Ministers" Army To Mugabe - ZambianObserver by Spaxon(f): 1:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
Rubbiish:

hahahahahaha... cheesy
how's work
Re: "Grace Mugabe Sleeping With Cabinet Ministers" Army To Mugabe - ZambianObserver by Rubbiish(m): 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
Spaxon:
how's work
Nice quod iens... cool
Re: "Grace Mugabe Sleeping With Cabinet Ministers" Army To Mugabe - ZambianObserver by Spaxon(f): 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
Rubbiish:

Nice quod iens... cool
ah swear down

I'm going to kill u grin
Re: "Grace Mugabe Sleeping With Cabinet Ministers" Army To Mugabe - ZambianObserver by Rubbiish(m): 4:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
Spaxon:
ah swear down

I'm going to kill u grin
Lolz
Re: "Grace Mugabe Sleeping With Cabinet Ministers" Army To Mugabe - ZambianObserver by Spaxon(f): 4:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
Rubbiish:

Lolz
don't try me o
Re: "Grace Mugabe Sleeping With Cabinet Ministers" Army To Mugabe - ZambianObserver by Rubbiish(m): 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
Spaxon:
don't try me o
U ought to be thankin me for teachin u latin
Who knows....U may end up as a rev. sister in vatican city tomorrow... wink
Re: "Grace Mugabe Sleeping With Cabinet Ministers" Army To Mugabe - ZambianObserver by Spaxon(f): 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
Rubbiish:

U ought to be thankin me for teachin u latin
Who knows....U may end up as a rev. sister in vatican city tomorrow... wink
I cast n bind grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Policeman Caught In Bed With Junior Policeman's Wife (pic) / Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount / Pics: Russian Plane Arrives U.S. To Evacuate 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.