Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) (36218 Views)

Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 / Nyekachi Douglas In London For Miss World 2019 Pageant (photos) / 2019 Contestants Of The Miss Tourism Nigeria In Their Swimwear (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by cuedish: 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
baddosky1:

Yaribastard, have you done your late night open defecation yet? After shiiting openly, look for a goat to f*ck and after that, how many skulls will you mine tonight? Useless desendant of Oduduwa aka Lucifer the fallen angel! Yaribastard demon

Hairy hbowl pig... grin

I don't have your time ...
Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by baddosky1: 10:35pm On Nov 25, 2017
oodualover:

This ibooe pig is using search engine to prove his point. These are your beautiful ibooe women.
Ugly tribe claiming they are beautiful.
Beautiful my ass

You are showing me prehistoric pictures, the second pic has no proof of being igbo and the third is a pic of a girl with hair overgrowth. I am showing you present day pics of your ugly women! Very embarrassing. Your women and girls are not just ugly but they smell from overbleaching and sweat!

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by baddosky1: 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
cuedish:

Hairy hbowl pig... grin

I don't have your time ...

Hahahaha! Howling of a pig giving up!

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by baddosky1: 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2017
sinceraconcept:
All Igbo actresses that are light skinned bleach their skins. Igbos bleach a lot. I used to have an Igbo friend,a guy for that matter in my university days that can bleach for Africa. Igbos bleach a lot and Igbos are not light skinned. most Igbo actresses I know are not light skinned. at least it can't be that you guys intentionally pick dark skinned girls. Genevieve is dark skinned,Nwagbo is dark skinned,Queen Nwokoye is dark skinned,Stephanie Okereke is dark akinned, and your actors are dark skinned. the likes of Jim Iyke,Emeka Ike,Keneth Okonkwo,Kanayo,Charles Okafor,Clem Ohameze,Alez Usifor,this guy that went begging at shoprite, I can't recollect his name,those are the most famous Igbo actors and they're all dark,the Yorubas among you guys are light skinned. the likes of Omotola and Ramsey Noah. I wonder why you guys always say you're light skinned,I think you're not proud of your dark skin,Igbos are not light skinned,you guys are dark and many of you guys bleach. even Igbo men bleach. there was a time Nonso Diobi was said to be bleaching,Igbos are dark skinned and not light stop being insecure,love your complexion.

But why are your women like this? So it is concealer that makes them beautiful abi?

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by cuedish: 10:44pm On Nov 25, 2017
baddosky1:

Hahahaha! Howling of a pig giving up!

The pig looks more like the hunch back Nnamidi Cownu
Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by baddosky1: 10:46pm On Nov 25, 2017
I present to you the prettiest nollywood actress according to idiotiic oodualover, henryyy and cuedish! Miss Eniola Badmus!!

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by baddosky1: 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
See the pretty Nollywood actresses and beauriful women yaribad has according to oodualover, henryyy, sinceraconcept and cuedish...

Yetunde aderibigbe, lepacious bose and jumoke george grin grin grin

yaribastard actresses are indeed pretty cheesy cheesy

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by baddosky1: 11:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
sinceraconcept, oodualover, henryyy, cuedish...

make una come see una beloved yaribastard actress dayo amusa who bleached to look like omo igbo. The cream don turn her to lunatic! grin grin

No wonder yaribad movies hardly sell globally like Igbo based Nollywood movies which is the true NOLLYWOOD!

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by baddosky1: 11:11pm On Nov 25, 2017
Chaiiii! Akant take this anymore lawd!

See very beautiful yaribastard women. The one by the right looks like a man while the one by the left resemble made-up vampire undecided

They are really prettier than Igbo women

These are the kind of women who use concealer, primer, foundation and powder that sinceraconcept, oodualover, henryyy, cuedish use to jerk off with the use of vaseline! grin grin grin

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by baddosky1: 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
First picture is that of "pretty" ireti osayemi with her yoruba demon hubby producer who kept his face like a snail while she looks like a guinea pig and the second picture is the same ireti after she decided to bleach just because she wants to look like omo igbo and deceive the likes of foolish oodualover, henryyy, cuedish and sinceraconcept.

Yoruba women are very pretty with their concealer, powder and bleaching cream more than natural looking igbo women cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by baddosky1: 11:38pm On Nov 25, 2017
sinceraconcept, oodualover, henryyy, cuedish come see una sister fathia balogun with her cone head when she had not tasted yaribad stardom (cos we don't even know her in other zones of Nigeria) but after she don get small change from acting useless yaribastard movies and f*cking yaribastard producers, she decided to change her look with concealer and foundation which makes you apes chestbeat that yaribastard women are more beautiful than Igbo women.

Yes...i agree! grin grin

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by baddosky1: 11:54pm On Nov 25, 2017
This is the yaribastard slut Allwell Ademola who claimed that it was the Igbos who chased yoruba actors from Featuring in english movies (they even bring their devilish hate and envy into movie industry..tufiakwa).

The slut recently revealed that she lost her fiance just 2 months to her wedding and then moved on with the best man! shocked shocked I'm sure it was the igbos that chased away her fiance from going on with the wedding plans too. So typical of the hydraulic soup eating cowards from the open defecation republic to always blame Igbos for their woes! embarassed embarassed

Well, she don begin f*ck the bestman of her proposed or is it failed wedding and i guess his hydraulic sperm has transformed her into a very beautiful woman as we can see on the last photo where she is wearing white. Much more beautiful than all Igbo women put together on planet earth grin grin

sinceraconcept, oodualover, henryyy, cuedish i hope say una dey observe! cool cool

Yaribastard women are soooo beautiful and are the best when it comes to modesty and chastity more than Igbo women undecided

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by baddosky1: 12:08am On Nov 26, 2017
sinceraconcept:
All Igbo actresses that are light skinned bleach their skins. Igbos bleach a lot. I used to have an Igbo friend,a guy for that matter in my university days that can bleach for Africa. Igbos bleach a lot and Igbos are not light skinned. most Igbo actresses I know are not light skinned. at least it can't be that you guys intentionally pick dark skinned girls. Genevieve is dark skinned,Nwagbo is dark skinned,Queen Nwokoye is dark skinned,Stephanie Okereke is dark akinned, and your actors are dark skinned. the likes of Jim Iyke,Emeka Ike,Keneth Okonkwo,Kanayo,Charles Okafor,Clem Ohameze,Alez Usifor,this guy that went begging at shoprite, I can't recollect his name,those are the most famous Igbo actors and they're all dark,the Yorubas among you guys are light skinned. the likes of Omotola and Ramsey Noah. I wonder why you guys always say you're light skinned,I think you're not proud of your dark skin,Igbos are not light skinned,you guys are dark and many of you guys bleach. even Igbo men bleach. there was a time Nonso Diobi was said to be bleaching

Oh...you mean Igbo guys bleach like this IGBO BOY called Okuneye Idris Olarenwaju alias Bobrisky who also has his anus screwed by his fellow yaribastard demon men?

Ok...kontinue!!

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by inimitkel(m): 12:52am On Nov 26, 2017
...just scrolling through & saw a familiar pix & yea I guessed right. Hey Lanicky this is cool...I sincerely wish ya the best & hope you win the pageant.
Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 26, 2017
Baddosky1 claiming what isn't. Igbo women are also guilty of bleaching. Will show you pix but let's first deal with una genetic ugliness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 26, 2017
What's up baddosky1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 26, 2017
Baddosky1 I blame those stupid Yoruba women who bleach to look like foreigners (not igbos) because how can you want to bleach to look like people blacker than you in the first place? If only they realize how much prettier they were in black skin. But anyway moving on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 26, 2017
Baddosky1 grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 26, 2017
This is chidinma in darker skin when she had the "yoruba look" vs when she bleached "to look Igbo". grin grin

Cc baddosky1

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 7:15am On Nov 26, 2017
baddosky1:
sinceraconcept, oodualover, henryyy, cuedish come see una sister fathia balogun with her cone head when she had not tasted yaribad stardom (cos we don't even know her in other zones of Nigeria) but after she don get small change from acting useless yaribastard movies and f*cking yaribastard producers, she decided to change her look with concealer and foundation which makes you apes chestbeat that yaribastard women are more beautiful than Igbo women.

Yes...i agree! grin grin
Faithia Balogun is Igbo and everybody knows that,good for you,you have already insulted your own while trying to hate Yoruba. she's Igbo and is only Balogun because she married a Yoruba man,Saheed Balogun

2 Likes

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 26, 2017
sinceraconcept:
Faithia Balogun is Igbo and everybody knows that,good for you,you have already insulted your own while trying to hate Yoruba. she's Igbo and is only Balogun because she married a Yoruba man,Saheed Balogun
U dey mind d mumu grin It's a known fact that fathia na delta woman but the abunu just dey run mouth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by baddosky1: 9:50am On Nov 26, 2017
Henryyy:
What's up baddosky1

The two actresses you showed below have the same complexion all through. The hydraulic soup and soured amala you eat has surely affected your eyes. grin grin
Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by baddosky1: 9:54am On Nov 26, 2017
Henryyy:
Baddosky1 claiming what isn't. Igbo women are also guilty of bleaching. Will show you pix but let's first deal with una genetic ugliness.

See pictures of fine women who are just themselves without any significant changes in their complexion with the pictures you put here. Show me something else bruh! You are not even a good fighter. You punch like a girl. grin grin
Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by baddosky1: 10:00am On Nov 26, 2017
Henryyy:

U dey mind d mumu grin It's a known fact that fathia na delta woman but the abunu just dey run mouth.

See confusion in their camps already. sinceraconcept says fathia is Igbo and this ape is saying she is deltan. I'm sure oodualover will come here to say she is from Akwa-Ibom and then cuedish will come and say she is from Bayelsa. undecided undecided

Bunch of confused retards whose smell of their poisonous shiit during open defecation affects their ewedu brain! grin grin
Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 26, 2017
baddosky1:

See confusion in their camps already. sinceraconcept says fathia is Igbo and this ape is saying she is deltan. I'm sure oodualover will come here to say she is frpm Akwa-Ibom and then cuedish will come and say she is from Bayelsa. Bunch of confused retards whose smell of their poisonous shiit during open defecation affects their ewedu brain! grin grin
So now delta isnt Igbo? grin I laugh. Jokes on you man.
baddosky1:

The two actresses you showed below have the same complexion all through. The hydraulic soup and soured amala you eat has surely affected your eyes. grin grin

I never spoke of their bleaching. Read well. I was talking of their genetic ugliness. Arindin poo soup eater. Igbo women are ugly simple. And Igbo girls who happen to look Yoruba by chance are the few good looking ones. Example again, Genevieve Nnaji, Stephanie okereke, chidinma before bleaching the proof is up there.
Imagine if Genevieve had the typical Igbotic look grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6315362_collagemaker20171126061238806_jpeg7703fda2349623b3c52973a21a211063
Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by baddosky1: 11:00am On Nov 26, 2017
Henryyy:

So now delta isnt Igbo? grin I laugh. Jokes on you man.

Shutup Dumbo! Because some parts of Edo speak the Yoruba language does not make Edo a Yoruba state just like the some Deltans speak Igbo. Go and learn history very well.

By the way, I heard that the Bini people said they are the original owners of Lagos you hydraulickers are claiming to be yours. No drag anything with Bini man o. They are not as patient and tolerant as the peace loving Igbos grin grin
Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
baddosky1:

Shutup Dumbo! Because some parts of Edo speak the Yoruba language does not make Edo a Yoruba state just like the some Deltans speak Igbo. Go and learn history very well.

By the way, I heard that the Bini people said they are the original owners of Lagos you hydraulickers are claiming to be yours. No drag anything with Bini man o. They are not as patient and tolerant as the peace loving Igbos grin grin
Peace loving igbos from which planet? Oh now delta isn't Igbo but when it comes to their "oyel" you thieves would lump them with your silly Biafra struggle. See life o, y'all are just as brainless as the coward KANU who eloped to UK probably in iro and buba. Gtfo my mentions ugly ipob.

1 Like

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by baddosky1: 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
Henryyy:

Peace loving igbos from which planet? Oh now delta isn't Igbo but when it comes to their "oyel" you thieves would lump them with your silly Biafra struggle. See life o, y'all are just as brainless as the coward KANU who eloped to UK probably in iro and buba. Gtfo my mentions ugly ipob.

Anambra has Oil and so has Imo! the reason why they are not enlisted as Oil producing states is because of the shady politics of the Grand Masters of yaribad slaves (The Hausas). It's not about the oil because we already have it. So look for another line you loud mouthed oaf!
Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by arabadayor17(m): 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
northvietnam:

Ode. ...

Them dey build road for Nland

Oponu. So u know before.
Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by arabadayor17(m): 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
northvietnam:

My Middle fingeeeer

Shove it into ur rotten skull
Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by arabadayor17(m): 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
northvietnam:

She no remember say she get Dreamz b4 wey she dey vow for miss Anything upandan.

Small girl wey suppose focus get her 1ST DEGREE first.

Waiten she talk wey she nur do.

You wey don get 1st degree no be NL be ur office?

She doesn't even know u exist.. So get over ur bitterness nd immaturity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of A Woman Wearing Palm Fruit / I Want To Have Quick Dreadlocks / New Trends In Fashion: Ankara And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.