Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh (225397 Views)

Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself / Chronicles Of Tracy / The Chronicles Of Taofik Shakitibobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by badohemmy(m): 7:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
HazardMan:
Cool Update,
Thanks for the mention
Welcome
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by badohemmy(m): 7:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
Damibiz:
Badoo y na, Damibiz no dey that Attendance na
Abeg boss, no vex.
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by badohemmy(m): 7:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
TemmyT123:
Nice update.. cool
Thanks boss
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by badohemmy(m): 7:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
genius43:

Present Sir, I have always been following this story. Please keep up the good work.
Thanks
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by badohemmy(m): 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
harjibolar10:
Weldone bross

Why do I have the feelings that GoLion would, at the long run be a fan of Baddoo... My 2cents

And, awa days yaff really gone in Literature section, when like 100monikers were up there, and almost none of it I recall having seen before...

Boss, you have a wonderful piece here.

Gracias

Welcome and plenty thanks

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by badohemmy(m): 8:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
Uniquejames:
the suspense don dea too much o...

though my name dea miss for the attendance but I no bother sha, my own na make update dea come when needed
Calm down, or you need chilled purewarra
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by badohemmy(m): 8:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
Ann2012:
Keep the updates coming Badoh

Thanks plenty
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by stevodot22(m): 10:36am On Jun 16, 2018
Wehdone Badoh, keep em coming bro.

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by dimssy(m): 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
World cup tournament don start, badohemmy no go too update again....don't let it be heard on this land that you failed to updateoo

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by Damibiz(m): 3:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
Is 9ja today,.,wish ur luck na.....

2 Likes

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by badohemmy(m): 7:09pm On Jun 16, 2018
Omo as Argentina don draw, group don dey complicated. Anyway, I wish Naija Good luck..

Update on or before Tuesday. Bear with me.
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by Bluehaven(m): 7:21pm On Jun 16, 2018
badohemmy:
Thanks jare, update will show soon. Posting 2 stories at the same time ain't easy.
TWO STORIES?!
Where is the second one?!
What's the link to the second one?
What's the title of the second one?
I hope it's in no way less mouth-gaping than this?
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by Bluehaven(m): 7:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
badohemmy:
So Thanks for your comments (in anticipation).
I hope you enjoyed the first part?
TWO STORIES?!

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by Uniquejames(m): 11:05pm On Jun 16, 2018
badohemmy:
Calm down, or you need chilled purewarra

baba after you la you so anything u talk say go happen na werrin go happen...

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by Bluehaven(m): 3:46pm On Jun 17, 2018
Wetin happen na?!
Badohemmy, na since 5 days you update us last o!
Abi na audience you still dey find?!
Make I borrow audience from yesterday match come here for e pass the one wey you borrow that year.
BRB
Mention me for next update o!

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by Bluehaven(m): 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
badohemmy:
Thanks Famz.
I want to decimate all fears that this book will be abandoned (it's not our portion, IJN).

In the meantime you can tell me what you think so far, what characters do you like? Maybe we can feature them more. Please just tell me something, you just might improve the quality of the story. Thanks
Yeah man!
My best characters wey inspire me pass under violence wey fit lead to tragedy, na Baroni and Capone.
My best characters wey inspire me pass under the power of love wey, of course, go lead to betrayal, na Ken and Vivian.
But for the sake of comic-relief (though e no too funny like that sha), my characters na Dinma and her twin sister...I like trouble like that. If you know you know.
All in all, no character fit blow without Badoh himself.
At the end, this IGBO native guy, na confirm YORUBA DEMON o.
Sheikshegetto, come and attest to this o!!!
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by Bluehaven(m): 4:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
Badohemmy, I no come see the viewers of NL TV from the yesterday match o...e be like say na as per the concurrency of the viewers wey dey during the match.
If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by Phenotech(m): 8:13am On Jun 18, 2018
Hmn! My name is not even on the attendance list... And I am a register member... Anyway just bring on the update Boss.... You are too much... #SuspenseMode

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by badohemmy(m): 10:10am On Jun 19, 2018
stevodot22:
Wehdone Badoh, keep em coming bro.

Thanks brother
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by badohemmy(m): 10:11am On Jun 19, 2018
dimssy:
World cup tournament don start, badohemmy no go too update again....don't let it be heard on this land that you failed to updateoo

Omo Nigeria yeye us
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by badohemmy(m): 10:13am On Jun 19, 2018
Bluehaven:

TWO STORIES?!

My Brova, no vex, that story is closed. I couldn't continue, bad review and all. Thanks
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by badohemmy(m): 10:14am On Jun 19, 2018
Bluehaven:
Wetin happen na?!
Badohemmy, na since 5 days you update us last o!
Abi na audience you still dey find?!
Make I borrow audience from yesterday match come here for e pass the one wey you borrow that year.
BRB
Mention me for next update o!

Update Tuesday, it's today. Come and see boss.

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by badohemmy(m): 10:16am On Jun 19, 2018
Phenotech:
Hmn! My name is not even on the attendance list... And I am a register member... Anyway just bring on the update Boss.... You are too much... #SuspenseMode

No vex. Na honest mistake. Update comes next.

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by badohemmy(m): 10:17am On Jun 19, 2018
Chapter 42

Party Starter

Low music played out on the background of Mena Lodge, almost all the inhabitants of the hostel had their bum-bum on their chairs as an oval sitting shape was formed in the open space inside the lodge.
Badoh had started the party as the MC, he had few options after Efe turned down the offer. Badoh also wanted someone who would control the event according to the direction and theme he had in mind, he had to do it himself. He entrusted the music department (DJ) to Efe instead and asked Ken to monitor the drinks, you know - keep your friends close and hug your enemies.
Since the previous day when he had discovered that Ken met with someone, probably about him, he's been worried sick about what decision to take. He had thought about standing in Ken's face and question him. But he didn't want anything that would probably degenerate. Besides, what proof does he have? Hearsays from his roommate! Ugrrrr!
As Badoh stood in the middle of everyone else, the small bandage from the beating he received from Mezie's crew still lingered on the side of his forehead. He had their attention after shouting GREATEST NIGERIAN STUDENT! GREAT! GREATEST GBO GBO! And all the flimsy words that makes the Nigerian student feel important. He knew time was of the essence and was prudent in spending it.
What he did first was to tell them that this was a small get together that will make knowing each other affordable. He doused their expectation while at the same time promising to keep it brief and interesting. The next thing he did was introduction. This aspect will see everyone present introduce themselves and mandatorily tell the full house their nicknames.
Being the MC and owing to the fact that he had to lead by example, Badoh introduced himself as Nnabundoh, nickname Badoh. Many of them repeated the name severally before choosing to stick with one. Then others followed line by line. For those that did not have a nickname, you were forced to pick one or someone would be appointed to pick for you. Oboy, you just had to sit down and watch some persons embarrass themselves.
For instance, a boy who did not have a nickname, was asked to choose one and he proudly said his nickname was Liz Benson while the hall errupted in laughter. Poor John did not know Liz Benson was a female actress, he thought she was male because of the Benson in her name. The laugh didn't subside quick, even when it did, all attempt to get John, son of a Deeper Life pastor from Ugbolu who had no access to television and video cassette, to change his new nickname proved impossible as the name stuck like cashew water on clothes.
Put simple, the first 30 minutes of the party proved to everyone there that it was going to be an interesting night, people had to call or text their friends and roomies who were absent and the previously gigantic space in the hallway shrunk.
After that, the next item on the agenda was jokes, two people came out to entertain with one of them the entertainment being that he was clapped of the stage. What came next was riddles. Badoh had two riddles with one having the sum of N500 attached as prize for correct answer.
I share the first:
1. Tell me what can be as big as an elephant but has no weight - Shadow. (Answer)
There was a bit of uproar as people attempted but came up empty. Then there was the group that guessed every minute. However someone answered it correctly and"ohs" followed before the noise died down.
I share the second riddle: (note; the correct answer attracts a gift of N500)
2. In 1960, we fought for independent, we got it as Nigerians, in 1963, we fought to be a republic, we got it again. Fast forward to 1999, we fought for democracy, we got it, right now, what are we fighting for? ...
Because of the money attached to the riddle, people threw their power of thought away as they scrambled for an answer to the question. They dived at the first thing to come to their heads. "Money", "Love", "Peace", "Unity", "a better Nigeria," and so much more returned as answers. At a point the answers became ridiculous and Badoh was forced to end the riddle part of the party, but not without telling them the answer to the question, which is N500. Many saw the answer was closer than they had expected, but the guy that answered money felt he should win the prize since his answer was closest, however Badoh rejected his appeal. He explained to them that the reason they attempted the riddle was to win N500, therefore it was N500 they were fighting for. And they agreed and clapped.
The night was fun. Everything went smoothly, the next agenda was devil's basket. Numbers 1 to 50 was written on the little pieces of paper, squeezed and shared to everybody present, except the DJ and MC. The golden numbers were numbers 3, 33 and 50. Those who picked these numbers were called out and given a - not so dirty - task. That was were Badoh met the girl that took over six months of his life, she enslaved him and her name is OkeOghene, the Warri girl.

4 Likes

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by hatchetman(m): 11:13am On Jun 19, 2018
gud one...more suspense abeg
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by Bluehaven(m): 12:15pm On Jun 19, 2018
Chisos! Chisos!! Chisos!!! Badohemmy, this your update na die o...always leaving us in suspense sha. Keep it up! Nice Touche! *ThumbsUp* (I shouldn't remind you to mention me at your next update o) When's the next update sef?
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by badohemmy(m): 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
Thanks my manchi. Update will come sooner than you expect, but not today boss

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by Patotelli(m): 10:27pm On Jun 19, 2018
Nna bia badohemmie, i no go lie u dis update di short oo, biko i beg u dis suspence 1 kpensh me, kom giv us more. More mb to ur data. Pls mention me in ur next update to get am asap.
#badohemmy_di_ok...
#pattoski_patotelli..
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by oloyedprince1(m): 8:55am On Jun 20, 2018
badooh wetin dey xup now
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by badohemmy(m): 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2018
oloyedprince1:
badooh wetin dey xup now
Your boy dey boss
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by Samexdx(m): 7:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
Nice one Badoh... Let me pitch my tent here and enjoy this captivating story

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply)

Almost Perfect#nlwriters / The Thomas....(a Family) / Short, Witty Quotes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.