Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh (225154 Views)

Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself / Chronicles Of Tracy / The Chronicles Of Taofik Shakitibobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by Ann2012(f): 12:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
He he he....warri girl go enslave Badoh ooooo

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by badohemmy(m): 6:21am On Jun 22, 2018
Samexdx:
Nice one Badoh... Let me pitch my tent here and enjoy this captivating story

Thanks boss. Welcome aboard.
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by TheIjeleNwa: 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2018
Whatta gwan ina d place?
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by Bluehaven(m): 4:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
badohemmy:
Thanks boss. Welcome aboard.
Badohemmy, what's the problem na?! Since on the 19th...wah happen na? You're starving human being na.

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by dlawnoni: 12:13am On Jun 24, 2018

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by Bluehaven(m): 7:33am On Jun 24, 2018
dlawnoni:
love, sex , politics https://www.nairaland.com/4319693/protest-ajala-ahmed
Why the referal link? You that you were not able to finish the same protest story. You want to put us in undesired suspense abi?

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by dlawnoni: 8:12am On Jun 24, 2018
Bluehaven:

Why the referal link?
You that you were not able to finish the same protest story.
You want to put us in undesired suspense abi?
lolz..it's a short story na
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by Bluehaven(m): 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
dlawnoni:
lolz..it's a short story na
Are you isinuating that you finished that PROTEST story?!
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by dlawnoni: 3:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
Bluehaven:

Are you isinuating that you finished that PROTEST story?!
not really..but kinda
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by URep: 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2018
I've reach here. Oya o

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by badohemmy(m): 8:01am On Jun 26, 2018
Chapter 43

Devil's Basket

Badoh watched the bearer of number 3 as he strolled out and handed the piece of paper to him. After welcoming him with a smile, he asked him to pick any girl present which he did, Badoh then read out his assignment to the hearing of everyone. The bearer of the sacred numbers will be exempted from fulfilling their assignment on the condition that they pay N200 cash there and then. While many will prefer to pay, the exams were fast approaching which meant a huge number of students were plain broke.
That was why when Akin was asked to pick a girl and reveal the colour of her pant, he might have hesitated but had to proceed because of paucity of funds. Christy pulled herself away from Akin when he attempted sneaking a peek, this reaction created the impression in Akin that Christy would pay. But Christy surprised everyone when she unbuttoned her jean trouser and pulled it down slightly revealing her pink coloured underwear. Everybody present screamed in excitement as she finally pulled it up and returned to her sit.
"Babe you get mind o," Badoh said as some crazy student clapped and cheered her.
The next person to come out was the Onyema, he was a predegree student and bearer of number 33. Badoh followed the previously established routine by asking him to pick a girl and dance romantically with her for one minute. The DJ (Efe) was asked to play a slow song and he did not disappoint as he played "I'm still in love with you" - Sean Paul ft. Sasha. Onyema and his choice girl started slowly but people protested their lack of closeness which forced them to dance more closely. The dance was followed by cheers because his trousers seemed to be wet with some kind of liquid in his groin area. "He don piss for body," somebody shouted as laughter broke out.

Finally, the last person to come out with number 50 was Oke, a timid looking Urhobo girl. She was dark complexioned, had a round face except for her jaw which gave her face an oblong look. Oke was gifted with straight legs that seemed slightly bow when she was standing erect, she had a footballer's leg. She wasn't tall, but had good hip that suited her small body stature.
When she handed over her piece of paper to Badoh, he stared at her longer than usual probably in pity because her assignment was the most difficult and she looked like a small girl.
As usual, he asked her to pick a guy which she did, after which her assignment was read to the cheering of everybody. She was supposed to kiss the guy (Akin) for 1 minute. Akin stood there still hoping that she would pay, but the issue was that she had no money. Even Badoh hoped she didn't, he was willing to pay for her. However, Oke kicked her shame into the dustbin and pulled Akin into a sumptuous kiss. People clapped, cheered, screamed and laughed as the kiss lasted about 15 seconds before she pulled away.
Akin froze where he stood with his mouth still open even after the end of the kiss. The crowd called for blood since the kissing did not match the 1 minute time limit. They wanted them to continue and at that point Akin didn't mind. Badoh did not succumb to their pressure, he ruled that "she had done enough to entertain us" and therefore could return to her sit. She faced Badoh and mouthed the words "Thank you" inaudibly in appreciation and he simply nodded in return. Badoh was forced to chase Akin off the stage, he was standing there lusting which made some persons burst out in laughter.
After the devil's basket, drinks were shared as people danced freely to DJ Efe jamz. Akin could be seen chasing and dancing with Oke as he rocked her freely like he's paid her bride price. Badoh not being much of a dancer joined the DJ while drinking Magic Moment from his red rubber cup.
"Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh Kolomental, oh oh oh oh ...." Kolomental by Faze worried the neighborhood as those who loved parties and drinks joined up. It was quite crazy as even those who often formed the most in the hostel - like they don't use toilet - came downstairs to dance their sorrows away.
Badoh was pleased. He was happy that the event was a success up till that point and hoped that it continued to be till the end of the night. He was deep in thought, he didn't notice the girl standing in front of him until she pulled his hand in an attempt to pull him up. But he resisted before checking the girl out starting from her legs, hips then face. It was OkeOghene, she was standing in front of him sweating profusely.
"Dance with me." She said in a soft shaky voice.
"Em sorry, I don't dance." He replied.
"I dance!" Efe interrupted but she ignored him preferring to focus on Badoh.
"Please! Dance with me." She said again.
"Sorry, I seriously do not dance," he insisted.
"Okay! Just stand with me, I go dance for two us. Abeg no fall my hand na," she pleaded again.
He wanted to tell her no again but noticed that Efe was nudging him to go on. "Okay, 5 minutes only," he said.
"No, the next 3 songs." She said and pulled him up. Badoh followed reluctantly. There was something about her that he did not like, he found it hard to tell her no. She was not the first girl to approach him for a dance but she was the only girl he gave in to. That was not a good thing at all.
Badoh could not remember why he was worried anymore, he stood in the dancefloor as Oke rocked around him. She would twerk in front of him, rub her bum bum on his crotch and hold him at times. By the end of the 3rd music, Busy Body RMX - PSquare ft Weird MC, Badoh whispered in her ear, "I'm tired. I'm stepping outside a bit." He said.
"I'm coming with" she said.
"I don buy market," Badoh thought as he went outside.

5 Likes

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by badohemmy(m): 8:04am On Jun 26, 2018
Bluehaven:

Badohemmy, what's the problem na?!
Since on the 19th...wah happen na?
You're starving human being na.

Sorry, update aff cum
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by Ann2012(f): 8:34am On Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by Bluehaven(m): 9:59am On Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for the update Badohemmy, but do know that you need to increase your updates o.
If you look at the posts of Chumzypinky and/or TheBlessedMan you will see you're somehow lagging behind your updates.
Not that I don't appreciate the duration you're already on with, but...
Badoh have enter problem e o...ghen ghen ghen...Warri, talkless of their girls, no dey carry last o!
Keep the updates rolling down like waterfall jare.
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by YINKS89(m): 12:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
feels good to be back after 21 days ban.... dont ask me what i did... anyways thumbs up badohemmy
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by badohemmy(m): 7:33am On Jun 28, 2018
Ann2012:
Thanks for the update

Welcome ma'am.
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by badohemmy(m): 7:37am On Jun 28, 2018
Bluehaven:
Thanks for the update Badohemmy, but do know that you need to increase your updates o.
If you look at the posts of Chumzypinky and/or TheBlessedMan you will see you're somehow lagging behind your updates.
Not that I don't appreciate the duration you're already on with, but...
Badoh have enter problem e o...ghen ghen ghen...Warri, talkless of their girls, no dey carry last o!
Keep the updates rolling down like waterfall jare.

Okay I understand, but those you just mentioned their names alongside mine scare me. I'm not in the same level with them (obviously), try comparing me with other upcomers, not with veterans please.
In the same vein I'll try to be better, as always.

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by badohemmy(m): 7:38am On Jun 28, 2018
YINKS89:
feels good to be back after 21 days ban.... dont ask me what i did... anyways thumbs up badohemmy

Welcome back boss. Sorry o, what did you do biko?
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by Bluehaven(m): 8:57am On Jun 28, 2018
badohemmy:

Okay I understand, but those you just mentioned their names alongside mine scare me. I'm not in the same level with them (obviously), try comparing me with other upcomers, not with veterans please.
In the same vein I'll try to be better, as always.
I'm anticipating that promise o.
I pray you guys ( Chumzypinky TheBlessedMan Iwrite Jackossky) get better than me very soon.
*winks*
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by Damibiz(m): 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2018
badooooooo my guy don buy wahala true true,let see how it goes

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by icconcepts(m): 7:24am On Jun 29, 2018
nice story...more updates oooo

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by stevodot22(m): 9:20am On Jun 29, 2018
Badoh don buy market, I for see frustration and clinging from this local gal. Bigup to u bro.
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by 369x: 1:20am On Jul 01, 2018
nice story bro.... more update pls

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by zhummyblaq(m): 3:49am On Jul 01, 2018
yew get d brainz dude... more raba... guessing.. the party is already favoring badoh more p***ies to badoh Dick's wink

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by badohemmy(m): 8:03am On Jul 03, 2018
Bluehaven:

I'm anticipating that promise o.
I pray you guys ( Chumzypinky TheBlessedMan Iwrite Jackossky) get better than me very soon.
*winks*

Lol
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by badohemmy(m): 8:05am On Jul 03, 2018
stevodot22:
Badoh don buy market, I for see frustration and clinging from this local gal. Bigup to u bro.
The clinging is equivalent to stalking. Her own too much.

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by badohemmy(m): 8:06am On Jul 03, 2018
Chapter 44

The Waffiarian

OkeOghene is a Warri girl, but it wasn't always so until 5 years ago her father relocated her to Warri, from Abuja, the city where she was born. At age 16 it would be a spot on assessment to say OkeOghene had seen it all. She was born into a family where domestic violence was experienced weekly despite being relatively rich.
Right from when she was a child, she watched her dad beat her mum to pulp severally, and on other rare occasions her mom would come out on top. On one occasion when Oke was around 8, her mum hid a plank behind the door before her husband returned, not up to 5 minutes into their routinely shouting match, her dad slapped the mom, she swiftly slapped him back and moved away quickly. Oke's dad made the mistake of not finding out what had given his wife (HIGH) morale to slap back, he chased her instead and was taken by surprise when his wife was swinging a 2 by 2 wood at him. After he woke up in the hospital, he did not touch his wife for around eight months.
At age 10, Oke's dad was stabbed with a kitchen knife by no other person than her mother. Often times, she felt her mum was psycho. One minute she was sweet, the next she's chasing her only child (OkeOghene) down to beat simply because she wore her mother's shoe. This amongst others caused plenty disagreement between the couple. Oke grew up loving her dad, he was the love of her life until her mum died in an auto crash when she was 11.
She cried at the loss of her mum but was kinda thankful in a way it wasn't her father. However, after the burial rites were accomplished, she got surprised when her dad forcefully relocated her to Warri citing work schedule as unfavourable for the upbringing of a child. He preferred Oke stayed with his eldest sister - Christy's mother. That did not work entirely to plan. Few months after Oke returned to Warri, rumour had it that some random woman was pregnant for her dad. Turned out to be true. A son was born to him. Two years after, he married his new baby Mama who had been living with him. It was later revealed that Papa Oke got conditioned by his new wife. She said she wasn't ready to train another woman's child so it was either Oke, or Iyawo (and son). He chose the later of course and things never remained the same.
Oke having this soft, ajebuttic body that can best be described as today's bread, got raped twice in the chaotic city of Warri. Once on her way back from school at age 14, on another occasion by a boyfriend she had visited a year later. The guy drugged her by injecting whatever (name of drug withheld) in the 5 alive juice. She drank and passed out leaving the idiot to have a fulfilled day. Though he was later arrested for rape, the case was settled outside court after she was found to be pregnant. While family members arranged for a potential marriage, she aborted the pregnancy with the help of her older cousin Christy.
That was however the end of her acclimatization. Oke changed a lot after the experience, she improved on her pidgin English as well as her street smart. While what she had for her dad turned from loving him to hating him. As she and Badoh sat at Baroni's bunk at the backyard, she had took her time to tell him all about herself. He discovered that Oke loved to hate her dad because he exchanged her for a fresh pleasurable wet p*ssy.
At first he wasn't comfortable talking with her, but since she did most of the talking he just sat there listening. The discomfort he felt initially evaporated, he felt pity instead.
"So, the pant showing lady, Christy is your cousin?" Badoh asked while she nodded. She allowed him to asked all the questions in his head while she provided the answers. She told him not to pity her, because all her experiences made her stronger and a better version of herself. But he just couldn't help it. However, he could see that the person he pitied did not pity herself one bit. She had the freedom of a bird and she loved to play. In no time Badoh embraced her playfulness, he felt that if she had been through everything she's experienced and still had a spirited spirit, then who was he to think bullshit about life.
OkeOghene was the type of girl who always had a smile on her face, her dark face was always illuminated by her white teeth. When she says good morning, its with a smile, and even if you were angry at anything at all you had no choice but to smile back, that why smiling is infectious. It was because of her smile and its likes that that hypothesis became correct.
While they sat at Babylonian city (name of Baroni's bunk), Baroni came down with the carpenter and joined them. Badoh quickly asked Oke to get more drinks from inside. Immediately she left them, he tried to apologize about bringing a girl to his bunk but he brushed it off.
"Na you be the new princess of Babylonia city. The first girl to Sidon for this crib, and I believe say as you know this man (pointing Badoh) you be correct babe," Baroni told Oke when she came back with one O.C.Blue drink. Her smile formed letter U in her mouth.
"Thank you bros!" She said and sat beside Badoh.
"Take make you drag small na," Baroni offered weed to Badoh, but he waved it off. He had concluded that weed was not good for him, so he quit. That did not stop Okeoghene from collecting it from Baroni, before Badoh could say Jack, she was already puffing smoke off her mouth and coughing slightly. She dragged another one and returned it to its owner.
Badoh was stunned to the bone marrow, he wondered what other surprise she had in store for him. Her appearance betrays everything you may think you know about her. She acts like she does not give a f*ck.
"Do you know you are 16?" That was all Badoh could whisper in her ear.
"16 going to 17," she answered in sounds of music tone.
At that point Christy came out of the backyard and greeted them. She told OkeOghene to follow her because it was time for bed. Oke was not happy about it but smiled at Badoh and said "see you tomorrow?" It was more of a question and he nodded and watched them leave.
At that point, the king of Babylonia city realised that he had abandoned the party he organized for over an hour. He gulped the little drink in his cup and stood up to leave, that was when he heard Mezie's voice, there seem to be struggle between the boys outside the fence. He drew Baroni's attention to it but he wasn't interested because it was happening outside the fence.
Badoh could not stay away so he had to check it out.

Happy New Month Famz.

3 Likes

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by Bluehaven(m): 8:40am On Jul 03, 2018
Chisos Chisos Chisos!!! See luring o! Badoh is don for o! As long as it's outside Babylon, Badoh ain't covered with Baroni's insurance. *sad* Anyway sha, Badoh can't die it's his story. *grining* Happy New Month to you too Emmy!!!
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by oloyedprince1(m): 10:24am On Jul 03, 2018
happy new month, nice update
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by aprilwise(m): 10:51am On Jul 03, 2018
Nice one.
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by Patotelli(m): 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
OH Hapi nw month to baddohemmy!!,, you really made my day. But badoh for not go outside since baroni no answer him, he for knw wat dat means.. Thumbs up to u nwa'nna

#PATOTELLI
#PATTOSKI

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply)

Almost Perfect#nlwriters / The Thomas....(a Family) / Short, Witty Quotes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.